• 10,163,697 Posts
• 405,335 Topics
• 23,135 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Westbrook  (Read 86 times)

EastexHawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
Westbrook
« on: March 14, 2019, 12:02:42 am »

He shows once again that he is the biggest punk in the NBA.  He's going to **** up a woman in the stands?  And then he starts talking about how no one is going to disrespect his family?

What does Westbrook's family have to do with what happened?

Grizzlyfan

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Westbrook
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 09:53:46 am »

He shows once again that he is the biggest punk in the NBA.  He's going to **** up a woman in the stands?  And then he starts talking about how no one is going to disrespect his family?

What does Westbrook's family have to do with what happened?
I'm certain the fact that these two "fans" deleted their social media accounts to hide their racist posts has no bearing on the story.  And the fact that the Jazz have permanently banned them from the arena.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

EastexHawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 12:13:03 pm »

I'm certain the fact that these two "fans" deleted their social media accounts to hide their racist posts has no bearing on the story.  And the fact that the Jazz have permanently banned them from the arena.

The only person I have heard talking at courtside is Westbrook.  I heard him say that he was going to **** up not only the guy, but also his wife.  Have you seen and heard anything else first hand?

When did it become okay for professional athletes to threaten to go into the stands and "**** up" women?

Grizzlyfan

• Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 01:53:07 pm »

The only person I have heard talking at courtside is Westbrook.  I heard him say that he was going to **** up not only the guy, but also his wife.  Have you seen and heard anything else first hand?

When did it become okay for professional athletes to threaten to go into the stands and "**** up" women?
Well yeah Westbrook would be the only one with a microphone nearby.  But what I posted are both integral parts of the story.  Multiple witnesses have confirmed the things these "fans" said to Westbrook before the confrontation.  But you are right that Westbrook's response was too much.  And he has been fined $25,000 by the NBA. But this is hardly the first time Utah fans have been caught in bad behavior, up to and including racist talk.  You might not like some of Westbrook's on court antics and scowls, but for the NBA he is a model citizen/

Buff

• My avatar was the owner throwing the horns
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 02:14:49 pm »

If reports of what the Mormons said are true then I don't blame Rusty for being mad.  I just don't agree with his choice of words in response.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Life as a Politics Mod....
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 03:46:56 pm »

A lot better than say, them going up and punching fans, which happened in 6 of the first 7 decades of NBA history.

Buff

• My avatar was the owner throwing the horns
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 04:25:10 pm »

A lot better than say, them going up and punching fans, which happened in 6 of the first 7 decades of NBA history.

Back when fans knew their place.  We need another Malice in the Palace - the folks up in the stands are getting too uppity.  8)

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Life as a Politics Mod....
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 04:28:16 pm »

Back when fans knew their place.  We need another Malice in the Palace - the folks up in the stands are getting too uppity.  8)

The number of fan related incidents around the league has spiked the last couple of seasons.   The NBA has banned more people in the last 18 months from arenas than it has in the entire history of the league, prior to now.  Its not something that teams want to talk about.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas