• 10,106,922 Posts
• 403,933 Topics
• 23,066 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freshman Noland To Start for Hogs on Opening Weekend  (Read 1468 times)

Mike Irwin

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

Superhog1959

Re: Freshman Noland To Start for Hogs on Opening Weekend
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:49 am »

Really looking forward to seeing Conner pitch. The weather is a concern. I hope they get the games in.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 12:21:20 pm »

I thought it was kinda funny with DVH said that Noland doesn’t even know that he will be starting so he better go tell him.

ThisTeetsTaken

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 12:41:42 pm »

Kid must have some legit talent because DVH seems excited about him.  I guess it could be that DVH sees him as an answer to a problem (depth) on the pitching staff but it seems like he really is impressed with Noland’s abilities.

woodrow hog call

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 02:28:18 pm »

Kid must have some legit talent because DVH seems excited about him.  I guess it could be that DVH sees him as an answer to a problem (depth) on the pitching staff but it seems like he really is impressed with Noland’s abilities.

I mentioned it after he signed to not count him out as a weekend starter his first year, what I did not mention was, how highly his HS coach spoke about his ability. Coming from  Trey Holloway, former hog pitcher, and knowing he wasn't just blowing smoke when he talked about the feel Connor had for the ball and how he carried himself. Hope it's the start of a great career for the young man, and people keep their expectations in check for him.

theFlyingHog

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 04:09:13 pm »

I mentioned it after he signed to not count him out as a weekend starter his first year, what I did not mention was, how highly his HS coach spoke about his ability. Coming from  Trey Holloway, former hog pitcher, and knowing he wasn't just blowing smoke when he talked about the feel Connor had for the ball and how he carried himself. Hope it's the start of a great career for the young man, and people keep their expectations in check for him.
I hope for great things but expectations for weekend starter should be the expectations for the weekend starter, freshman or not
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas