• 10,106,947 Posts
• 403,933 Topics
• 23,066 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: GAME 23 THREAD: Arkansas (14-8, 5-4 SEC) @ South Carolina (11-11, 6-3 SEC)  (Read 4001 times)

Razorback de Nosferatu

Re: GAME 23 THREAD: Arkansas (14-8, 5-4 SEC) @ South Carolina (11-11, 6-3 SEC)
« Reply #500 on: February 09, 2019, 05:10:51 pm »

No, we're not firing Mike this year, so we can start by clearing that idea out.  He's got at least next year.  Probably the year after that, barring an actual bad basketball collapse-- and no, this isn't bad basketball.

We've had several teams *capable* of making the Sweet 16 in the Anderson era.   The team that lost to eventual National Champion North Carolina,  would have had a very realistic shot if they had a better draw in the field.   But that is what it is, and you move on with how things ended up.

You need Mike to actually do something that actually looks like underperforming.   The case for firing him is  much stronger if he misses the tournament 3 straight years-  you can make a real argument about program stall, having given him the opportunity to reboot his rebuild, and it still not working out.  Depending on how badly next year would go, its in the realm of possibility you can sell the idea that it was just not getting it done enough, that made you let him go, and remain attractive as a potential gig.

That's how the end of an Anderson era at Arkansas would look, logically.

So let me argue a bit:

When a coach has been capable of something and in almost eight years has yet to do it...?

Why do you think Mike Anderson hasn’t underperformed? In what universe is two NCAAT wins in seven years, at a school with a once proud program, not underperforming?

Are the preseason expectations so low that THIS is meeting expectations?

Why, do you think, are those expectations so low? Who’s to blame for that?

Hogmatic

« Reply #501 on: February 09, 2019, 05:15:13 pm »

Amen.

Top 25 for maybe two months out of nearly eight years.

Two NCAA wins.

Gosh dang I can’t believe some of the things decent, intelligent people try to convince themselves of.

And not making a change because you’re afraid of failure is the epitome of WEAK.

Our over 40 fan base remembers top 5 finishes, top 10 finishes, conference championships, Sweet 16s, Final Fours, 2 straight National Championship games, & ONE National Championship.  The Ark vs. Ky game was Nationally Televised on Super Bowl Sunday for many years.
Nolan made the Sweet 16 six times. No one has since 1996.  Eddie went to the sweet 16 4 times.  So ten trips in 28 years= a sweet 16 every 2.8 years.  From 1977 to 1996 we were accustomed to a SWEET 16 every 3 years.  That is the standard we are looking for....not comparison to Heath and Pelfrey.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Razorback de Nosferatu

« Reply #502 on: February 09, 2019, 05:15:20 pm »

Desperate flailing is the behavior of a junkie.

After twenty years of inconsistent, mostly mediocre basketball and seven years of the current guy, I’d like to see a product consistently decent enough that a sweet 16 doesn’t seem like a pie in the sky.

If wanting this guy gone is me “desperately flailing,” whatever.

I think a guy is who he appears to be. And after 7+ years of evidence, expecting anything more is an exercise in insanity.

Hogmatic

« Reply #503 on: February 09, 2019, 05:16:12 pm »

Agreed.   Which is why it probably shouldn’t be surprising that those people support Mike

The MA lovers only care about Mike and have no concern about the health of our program as long as his checks clear.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Life as a Politics Mod....
« Reply #504 on: February 09, 2019, 05:23:04 pm »

So let me argue a bit:

When a coach has been capable of something and in almost eight years has yet to do it...?

Why do you think Mike Anderson hasn’t underperformed? In what universe is two NCAAT wins in seven years, at a school with a once proud program, not underperforming?

Are the preseason expectations so low that THIS is meeting expectations?

Why, do you think, are those expectations so low? Who’s to blame for that?

A few things:

Year 8 isn't done.    We've seen multiple teams here who were capable of doing what a reasonably high target would be, but that fell short.  That happens sometimes.   

Mike's tenure here has been a mix of overperformance in the regular season and underperformance in the postseason.   He overachieved early,  but has underachieved in the NCAA tournament-- like I said, I expected him to have 4 or 5 NCAA tournament wins after this year, total.

He came in, and I expected *at the time* a three year rebuild, to truly eliminate not just on the court issues, but to finish fixing the APR (though Pel does deserve a bit of credit for his last year or two here, for getting us up off the bottom),   changing the style of the team,  and generally restoring a dilapidated program to some measure of respect.

This is a team that was picked 10th in the preseason by SEC coaches,  and I believe 12th by SEC Media-- the coaches having more respect for what Mike's done at Arkansas, and being pretty aware of the situation. It's probably going to end up somewhere in that 6-7-8 range.   And Mike overperforming the expectations of his contemporaries has been a very consistent thing in his Arkansas tenure.

Expectations aren't low, but they are firmly based in the situation of where the program has been,  and where it is.  Next year, we'll be picked somewhere around 4th or 5th in the league,  I expect.  We'll likely overperform again, and end up on the edge of the Top 3.    We'll make the tournament again.    I don't think we'll have the interior presence to make much noise, but a favorable draw and the Round of 32 next year isn't at all unreasonable.   The Sweet 16 is likely to be a bit of a stretch, though.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #505 on: February 09, 2019, 05:25:29 pm »

After twenty years of inconsistent, mostly mediocre basketball and seven years of the current guy, I’d like to see a product consistently decent enough that a sweet 16 doesn’t seem like a pie in the sky.

If wanting this guy gone is me “desperately flailing,” whatever.

I think a guy is who he appears to be. And after 7+ years of evidence, expecting anything more is an exercise in insanity.

Nothing about the Sweet 16 is pie in the sky.  We've had 2 teams here that were very capable of it already, in the Anderson era.   Next year, its probably a reach, but it isn't far far fetched.

Expecting the program to get better by changing it when there is an obvious path forward, for real progress, is a recipe for getting Stan Heath 2.0.

kaiserhog

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Kaiser Willie I, A True Hog Fan
« Reply #506 on: February 09, 2019, 05:28:04 pm »

Nothing about the Sweet 16 is pie in the sky.  We've had 2 teams here that were very capable of it already, in the Anderson era.   Next year, its probably a reach, but it isn't far far fetched.

Expecting the program to get better by changing it when there is an obvious path forward, for real progress, is a recipe for getting Stan Heath 2.0.
Do you not agree the style is out of date? The program is only slightly better than it was under Heath and Pelphrey imho.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #507 on: February 09, 2019, 05:29:24 pm »

Do you not agree the style is out of date? The program is only slightly better than it was under Heath and Pelphrey imho.

The style has had to have some tweaking.   We've seen a lot of it.   It does not have to be radically overhauled to be relevant, no.    It simply needs a team full of athletic wings with enough scoring ability to be viable.

That's why there's a ton of reason to be hopeful if the core of this team stays together, even when Gafford leaves for the draft.

Razorback de Nosferatu

« Reply #508 on: February 09, 2019, 05:30:12 pm »

A few things:

Year 8 isn't done.    We've seen multiple teams here who were capable of doing what a reasonably high target would be, but that fell short.  That happens sometimes.   

Mike's tenure here has been a mix of overperformance in the regular season and underperformance in the postseason.   He overachieved early,  but has underachieved in the NCAA tournament-- like I said, I expected him to have 4 or 5 NCAA tournament wins after this year, total.

He came in, and I expected *at the time* a three year rebuild, to truly eliminate not just on the court issues, but to finish fixing the APR (though Pel does deserve a bit of credit for his last year or two here, for getting us up off the bottom),   changing the style of the team,  and generally restoring a dilapidated program to some measure of respect.

This is a team that was picked 10th in the preseason by SEC coaches,  and I believe 12th by SEC Media-- the coaches having more respect for what Mike's done at Arkansas, and being pretty aware of the situation. It's probably going to end up somewhere in that 6-7-8 range.   And Mike overperforming the expectations of his contemporaries has been a very consistent thing in his Arkansas tenure.

Expectations aren't low, but they are firmly based in the situation of where the program has been,  and where it is.  Next year, we'll be picked somewhere around 4th or 5th in the league,  I expect.  We'll likely overperform again, and end up on the edge of the Top 3.    We'll make the tournament again.    I don't think we'll have the interior presence to make much noise, but a favorable draw and the Round of 32 next year isn't at all unreasonable.   The Sweet 16 is likely to be a bit of a stretch, though.

If you’ve been somewhere for nearly a decade and never made a sweet 16, and a sweet 16 is still a “stretch” even next year (year NINE), that’s on you 100%.

I’m sorry, but you appear fine with where we are—a program that’s seldom top 25 and never a serious threat to “make some noise” in the NCAAT, mostly because you’re afraid of failing if we move on.

I am not fine with where we are. I love the top 25 and a rocking BWA and being able to realistically project AR beyond the R32 when brackets are released. I am old enough to remember that and want our program to be there again.

Razorback de Nosferatu

« Reply #509 on: February 09, 2019, 05:32:10 pm »

We haven’t been there in 7+ years and I don’t see one on the horizon.

For God’s sake, when moral victories and close calls in the R32 are the foundation for your argument, YOU are the one “desperately flailing.”

kaiserhog

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Kaiser Willie I, A True Hog Fan
« Reply #510 on: February 09, 2019, 05:34:08 pm »

The style has had to have some tweaking.   We've seen a lot of it.   It does not have to be radically overhauled to be relevant, no.    It simply needs a team full of athletic wings with enough scoring ability to be viable.

That's why there's a ton of reason to be hopeful if the core of this team stays together, even when Gafford leaves for the draft.
I'm sorry but I don't see that tweaking is going to overcome the disadvantages of the fastest 40.  How do you address the roster management issues? Any AD worth is salt needs to address those issues.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #511 on: February 09, 2019, 05:34:35 pm »

If you’ve been somewhere for nearly a decade and never made a sweet 16, and a sweet 16 is still a “stretch” even next year (year NINE), that’s on you 100%.

I’m sorry, but you appear fine with where we are—a program that’s seldom top 25 and never a serious threat to “make some noise” in the NCAAT, mostly because you’re afraid of failing if we move on.

I am not fine with where we are. I love the top 25 and a rocking BWA and being able to realistically project AR beyond the R32 when brackets are released. I am old enough to remember that and want our program to be there again.

I'm fine with where we are, because of the context of where we are, and the direction of the program, which remains overwhelmingly positive.   This was supposed to be a *huge* stepback year.  Instead, its a medium to small stepback year, with real player development and reason to be excited about the future of Razorback basketball.

I'm old enough to remember the Triplets.  I was there for the MayDay games, and the title and runner up teams.    I also remember teams that fell flat, whether they be early to mid 80s Eddie squads, or the late 90s Nolan teams that just couldn't recapture the magic of the best Hawgball runs.

I know that if I want to see that again in my lifetime, we're going to have to build something here, and we're not going to get there by going backwards.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #512 on: February 09, 2019, 05:35:41 pm »

We haven’t been there in 7+ years and I don’t see one on the horizon.

For God’s sake, when moral victories and close calls in the R32 are the foundation for your argument, YOU are the one “desperately flailing.”

Nope.  You are just changing your criteria.    You claim a S16 is implausible, and I point to multiple instances where it wasn't just plausible, but within actual reach.   So, now the goalposts are being moved.  No dice.

Razorback de Nosferatu

« Reply #513 on: February 09, 2019, 05:37:26 pm »

I'm fine with where we are, because of the context of where we are, and the direction of the program, which remains overwhelmingly positive.   This was supposed to be a *huge* stepback year.  Instead, its a medium to small stepback year, with real player development and reason to be excited about the future of Razorback basketball.

I'm old enough to remember the Triplets.  I was there for the MayDay games, and the title and runner up teams.    I also remember teams that fell flat, whether they be early to mid 80s Eddie squads, or the late 90s Nolan teams that just couldn't recapture the magic of the best Hawgball runs.

I know that if I want to see that again in my lifetime, we're going to have to build something here, and we're not going to get there by going backwards.

I think we’ve seen Anderson’s ceiling. Sure, give him another four or five years, maybe he lands us in a sweet 16. Maybe. I sure don’t see any true noise being made consistently. I think we’d have seen signs of it already if he were capable of that.

I don’t think a new head coach automatically means going backwards.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #514 on: February 09, 2019, 05:39:14 pm »

I'm sorry but I don't see that tweaking is going to overcome the disadvantages of the fastest 40.  How do you address the roster management issues? Any AD worth is salt needs to address those issues.

The current roster management issue is difficult, no doubt.  Gafford leaving a year early is actually oddly going to help a tiny bit here-- he's unstacking himself from the sophomore class on the team, allowing you to re-stagger his year here.

Realistically, you also expect you'll probably see one player transfer in the next two years.  That's just becoming the math of college basketball.   Ideally, it would be someone who is a freshman this year, from a pure 'even out your classes' standpoint.

Mind, I really like this roster going forward, but it is going to make for another hiccup in 3 seasons, if there's not an adjustment or two.   I'd look for them to actually take a year away from JUCO recruiting next year,  unless there's just such a good fit available that you can't say no, to help.   Its going to be a weird situation, to me, where laying off JUCO recruiting is actually likely to help long term class balance.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #515 on: February 09, 2019, 05:41:02 pm »

I think we’ve seen Anderson’s ceiling. Sure, give him another four or five years, maybe he lands us in a sweet 16. Maybe. I sure don’t see any true noise being made consistently. I think we’d have seen signs of it already if he were capable of that.

I don’t think a new head coach automatically means going backwards.

It doesn't have to mean going backwards, in the right context-- but if you fire a coach that's winning 64% of his games, and has gotten you to the tournament 3 of 5 seasons, when you were picked for the field preseason in one of those?   You're going to have a super hard sell.    We pay decently.  We don't knock anyone's socks off on that account.

Next year's team misses the tournament, after this year's team does?   You are in a significantly stronger hiring position than you are now.

Razorback de Nosferatu

« Reply #516 on: February 09, 2019, 05:41:55 pm »

Nope.  You are just changing your criteria.    You claim a S16 is implausible, and I point to multiple instances where it wasn't just plausible, but within actual reach.   So, now the goalposts are being moved.  No dice.

Nice try, but no. The sweet 16 is a pie in the sky because even his best teams didn’t make it there, and there isn’t one on the horizon. Mid to deep range runs in the NCAAT require consistently solid basketball, something MA has never provided here.

Know why we never spend any serious length of time in the top 25? Like, ever? Because the high quality basketball never lasts long enough for us to even take our coats off.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #517 on: February 09, 2019, 05:44:57 pm »

Nice try, but no. The sweet 16 is a pie in the sky because even his best teams didn’t make it there, and there isn’t one on the horizon. Mid to deep range runs in the NCAAT require consistently solid basketball, something MA has never provided here.

Know why we never spend any serious length of time in the top 25? Like, ever? Because the high quality basketball never lasts long enough for us to even take our coats off.

His best teams missed it by a few bounces of the basketball, and some questionable end of game calls against UNC.

You want to know why we are picked low, but consistently outperform expectations?   No matter what you think of Anderson, his teams are better at the end than the beginning.     And that's continuing to be the trend here at Arkansas, and is one of the recipes for actual long term success.

Lulu Hog

• Senior
  • JD, How bout them HOGS!!!
« Reply #518 on: February 09, 2019, 05:45:04 pm »

this is the weakest pro-Anderson argument I’ve seen on any Hogville post.  Pointing to past teams and saying “they were capable” of making the sweet sixteen is silly.  They didn’t make it.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #519 on: February 09, 2019, 05:46:04 pm »

this is the weakest pro-Anderson argument I’ve seen on any Hogville post.  Pointing to past teams and saying “they were capable” of making the sweet sixteen is silly.  They didn’t make it.

Its a response to the idea that a Sweet 16 is far fetched.  We have material evidence that it isn't, and ignoring that isn't something that should be let slide.

Razorback de Nosferatu

« Reply #520 on: February 09, 2019, 05:46:53 pm »

His best teams missed it by a few bounces of the basketball, and some questionable end of game calls against UNC.

You want to know why we are picked low, but consistently outperform expectations?   No matter what you think of Anderson, his teams are better at the end than the beginning.     And that's continuing to be the trend here at Arkansas, and is one of the recipes for actual long term success.

We couldn’t score at the end of the UNC game. That’s familiar.

Why are we picked low? Because that’s how our program is viewed.

Congrats to overachieving against very humble expectations, I guess.

HamIAm

« Reply #521 on: February 09, 2019, 05:48:28 pm »

Not disagreeing at all, and my apologies for the poor grammar and spelling in that post.  My fingers are too big for typing on a cell phone and I couldn’t find the preview button

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #522 on: February 09, 2019, 05:49:46 pm »

We couldn’t score at the end of the UNC game. That’s familiar.

Why are we picked low? Because that’s how our program is viewed.

Congrats to overachieving against very humble expectations, I guess.

We tend not to recruit names, is why we tend to be picked low-- and we don't play the dirty recruiting trail.
Then the games are played, and Arkansas comes out ahead of a lot of teams that are hyped on paper.

The expectations for Arkansas have slowly crept upward, during the Anderson tenure, except for this year, when the roster reset was supposed to hamstring us.  It hasn't.   We're outperforming expectations, as usual.

Razorback de Nosferatu

« Reply #523 on: February 09, 2019, 05:51:55 pm »

We tend not to recruit names, is why we tend to be picked low-- and we don't play the dirty recruiting trail.
Then the games are played, and Arkansas comes out ahead of a lot of teams that are hyped on paper.

The expectations for Arkansas have slowly crept upward, during the Anderson tenure, except for this year, when the roster reset was supposed to hamstring us.  It hasn't.   We're outperforming expectations, as usual.

Again, after 7+ years, you’re okay with things and have faith.

I think that’s becoming more and more insane.

But we’re both Hog fans and this is going nowhere but circles.

I say agree to disagree.

TushCrush

« Reply #524 on: February 09, 2019, 06:08:35 pm »

Thanks #1, Hicks and JBCarrol. JB Carrol - were you there? It sounded like it. Also nice discussion between Razorback de Nosferatu and Erie.

hobhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #525 on: February 09, 2019, 06:14:08 pm »

Outperforming expectations as usual. Wow. I guess that sums up the difference between fans that want change and fans that are satisfied with where we are right now.

jbcarol

« Reply #526 on: February 09, 2019, 06:14:11 pm »

Thanks #1, Hicks and JBCarrol. JB Carrol - were you there? It sounded like it. Also nice discussion between Razorback de Nosferatu and Erie.

I was scanning messages from the Gamecock beat writers in the first half.

TushCrush

« Reply #527 on: February 09, 2019, 06:23:38 pm »

I was scanning messages from the Gamecock beat writers in the first half.
Excuse me but I'm nosy. Were you at the game or just following Twitter etc.

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I LIKE Mike but we could use a little more of this
« Reply #528 on: February 09, 2019, 06:33:24 pm »

Don't know why I put myself thru watching this crap game in and game out.
it's the only game in town...well for another few days...but those games won't be televised until after basketball season is over

Drop the Mike

« Reply #529 on: February 09, 2019, 06:48:28 pm »

It doesn't have to mean going backwards, in the right context-- but if you fire a coach that's winning 64% of his games, and has gotten you to the tournament 3 of 5 seasons, when you were picked for the field preseason in one of those?   You're going to have a super hard sell.    We pay decently.  We don't knock anyone's socks off on that account.

Next year's team misses the tournament, after this year's team does?   You are in a significantly stronger hiring position than you are now.

If you as the AD are thinking about changing a coach after the next season then that means you are looking for the right fit for your next coach. If that ‘right fit’ is available this year then I’ll bet he pulls the trigger.

The timing for the hiring of the next coach is more important than the firing of a coach you know you’re probably gonna have to get rid of.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #530 on: February 09, 2019, 06:58:35 pm »

If you as the AD are thinking about changing a coach after the next season then that means you are looking for the right fit for your next coach. If that ‘right fit’ is available this year then I’ll bet he pulls the trigger.

The timing for the hiring of the next coach is more important than the firing of a coach you know you’re probably gonna have to get rid of.

Our AD and athletic department aren't even near that phase yet.  That's where I would be.   They're still two years behind that.  Its why I don't expect there to be any realistic chance of a change until the end of next year, at the absolute earliest-- assuming we lose out this year, as well.

Hogmatic

« Reply #531 on: February 09, 2019, 07:08:38 pm »

The Attendance and Home losses created a backlash during the fund raising for the baseball facility.   Those matching funds requests were met with backlash and frustration about Mike Anderson. The boosters are older and remember Sutton and Richardson years.  Mike is in trouble if this season ends as it appears but he won't be retired until the end of the season.   They have escalated their work to get the court named after Nolan.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #532 on: February 09, 2019, 07:32:08 pm »

Our AD and athletic department aren't even near that phase yet.  That's where I would be.   They're still two years behind that.  Its why I don't expect there to be any realistic chance of a change until the end of next year, at the absolute earliest-- assuming we lose out this year, as well.

If Jeff Long was still the AD at Arkansas, what you said would be true. Jeff Long was Mike Anderson's safety net. Hunter Yurachek is a different person than Jeff Long and Mike's safety net is gone. Yuracheck won't cut Mike near as much slack as Jeff Long did.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #533 on: February 09, 2019, 08:03:34 pm »

The Attendance and Home losses created a backlash during the fund raising for the baseball facility.   Those matching funds requests were met with backlash and frustration about Mike Anderson. The boosters are older and remember Sutton and Richardson years.  Mike is in trouble if this season ends as it appears but he won't be retired until the end of the season.   They have escalated their work to get the court named after Nolan.

This is the exact opposite of what's happened.

The people who want Mike fired are ginning this kind of thing up, in the hopes it creates momentum.  There's zero pressure on Yuracheck yet, but the best chance for it to manifest will be when football tickets go on sale.

Hogmatic

« Reply #534 on: February 09, 2019, 08:17:26 pm »

This is the exact opposite of what's happened.

The people who want Mike fired are ginning this kind of thing up, in the hopes it creates momentum.  There's zero pressure on Yuracheck yet, but the best chance for it to manifest will be when football tickets go on sale.

You have no idea and talkin out your tail...Mike's butt.  The AD has gotten plenty of opinions from boosters and fans when he was hired and especially through out January.  You are much too aligned with MA, use a spiteful picture of Sutton as an avatar, and act irrational in your posts to have any credibility.

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #535 on: February 09, 2019, 08:22:25 pm »

You have no idea and talkin out your tail...Mike's butt.  The AD has gotten plenty of opinions from boosters and fans when he was hired and especially through out January.  You are much too aligned with MA, use a spiteful picture of Sutton as an avatar, and act irrational in your posts to have any credibility.

LOL.  Suuure.  Keep telling yourself that.   We'll see where Mike is, regardless of how he finishes.  I'm supremely confident he'll still be Head Hog next year, despite the whining.   

Talking out your hat seems to be a specialty for you.

bkjbearcat

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #536 on: February 09, 2019, 08:36:16 pm »

MA is a good man.

MA runs a clean program.

This team is young.

Better programs cheats to get top players.

Refs always cost the Hogs a win.

MA has a recruiting class coming in that will save the program.

MA needs more time to get his people in there.

Any questions?

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson!
« Reply #537 on: February 09, 2019, 08:39:37 pm »

If Jeff Long was still the AD at Arkansas, what you said would be true. Jeff Long was Mike Anderson's safety net. Hunter Yurachek is a different person than Jeff Long and Mike's safety net is gone. Yuracheck won't cut Mike near as much slack as Jeff Long did.
Yurachek will do what he's told for now.

Hogmatic

« Reply #538 on: February 09, 2019, 08:42:00 pm »

LOL.  Suuure.  Keep telling yourself that.   We'll see where Mike is, regardless of how he finishes.  I'm supremely confident he'll still be Head Hog next year, despite the whining.   

Talking out your hat seems to be a specialty for you.

That is so crazy I will just let you go on as you are.  I have a glass of wine to drink with my lady.  It is going to be a sleepless time for you....I'm done with this for tonight

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #539 on: February 09, 2019, 08:45:56 pm »

That is so crazy I will just let you go on as you are.  I have a glass of wine to drink with my lady.  It is going to be a sleepless time for you....I'm done with this for tonight

Quitter!   >:(

Yeah, OK I'm hungry.....................me too.

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson!
« Reply #540 on: February 09, 2019, 09:08:49 pm »

Quitter!   >:(

Yeah, OK I'm hungry.....................me too.
This Ezra and Coke seems to be working...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas