• 10,106,892 Posts
• 403,933 Topics
• 23,066 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concessions Portal  (Read 1739 times)

SquidBiily

Re: Concessions Portal
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2019, 11:43:25 am »

This is a great idea. But man, I have a hard enough time accessing any internet while at the stadium on game days. Imagine 50,000 people trying to order food from an app all at the same time!

I guess we need to get AT&T involved with this. Lol

Here's what they should do.  One week prior to the game they should send out an email/text to everyone who has purchased a ticket along with a menu and a 10% off coupon for ordering early.  You place the order and select an available pick up time for your food.  They send back a code and a pickup location nearest to your section.  Then you simply go to the stand on gameday at your predetermined time and they have the order ready for you. 

Its a win win win as it will better help them estimate how much food they will need from week to week and they can also easily gather metrics on what is selling and what is not.  For the fans there is no more waiting in line.  For the staff they don't have to deal with the huge rush as the traffic can be distributed better much like the concept of the Fastpass at Disney.

twistitup

Re: Concessions Portal
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2019, 02:42:30 pm »

I like your thinking squid...

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas