• 10,107,996 Posts
• 403,956 Topics
• 23,067 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday

Poll

Who would you prefer to play on rivalry weekend?

Missouri
- 9 (5.6%)
LSU
- 105 (64.8%)
Arkansas State
- 23 (14.2%)
Frito Pie
- 25 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What Happens To Hogs Rivalry Week Game If Aggies/Longhorns renew?  (Read 2282 times)

NuttinItUp

• Gold Hogvillian
  • In Karma Nirvana for all time.
    • Bring Back Slobbering Hog

So, it looks like Aggies/Longhorns is getting closer and closer to being back on. (Texas governor just spoke on it yesterday, students voting on it, presidents of both schools support it, bill introduced about it, etc.)

IF that comes about, and they were to play on rivalry weekend, who would you prefer that the Hogs play on rivalry weekend? (since A&M/LSU would be played on a different weekend)

Battle Line Rivalry or Golden Boot?

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis
Re: What Happens To Hogs Rivalry Week Game If Aggies/Longhorns renew?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 10:12:10 am »

Get LSU in LR the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

RyanMallettsEgo

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 10:13:30 am »

I'm here for a knock-down drag-out GSD today.

WizardofhOgZ

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 10:26:22 am »

Not worth worrying about.  They probably WON'T resume playing each other for several years; and even if they do, it won't be on Thanksgiving weekend.

The reason?  Scheduling.

When A&M came into the SEC, the conference very obviously bent over backward to accommodate their wishes by displacing our annual game with LSU (almost always played on Black Friday) and instead hooking LSU and the Aggies up that weekend. This is what both schools and the Conference wanted, and it is going to be hard to disrupt this soon.

Over the next 10 years, Texas already has games scheduled with 7 SEC schools (us once, LSU, Alabama and Georgia home-and-home), in addition to home-and-homes with Ohio State AND Michigan! Of course, that's on top of their Big 12 schedule.

So, if the Aggies and Horns are going to play (in the regular season) in the next decade, it will be in a season where they are also playing a big name rival school, AND it would be an early season game - not the traditional Turkey Day classic that they wax nostalgic about.

It's not impossible that Texas might get out of a game to accommodate the Aggies, but who of that group do you drop? I'm sure someone will say us (Arkansas), because of what happened with Michigan. But we are only one date, one year. And surely, they'd want AT LEAST a home and home situation. So, it makes more sense to cancel one of their home-and-home opponents. I'm not sure which team (LSU, Bama, Georgia, Michigan or Ohio State) your fans and program would rather drop in favor of the Aggies.

I'd be surprised if they played again for several years, just for that reason.  But even when and if they do, keep in mind that the entire SEC schedule/rotation has been established and most of the SEC member schools have already booked well into the future.  That means moving a CONFERENCE game (A&M - LSU) to another weekend isn't just about LSU and A&M - it affects the conference schedules of 12 other teams.  As a non-conference game, the easiest solution would be to play it in September - the usual time blocked off for non-conference games.  Not Thanksgiving, when an SEC foe is already booked.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/08/22/report-am-ad-scott-woodward-turns-offer-texas-ad-chris-del-conte-home-home-football-series

NuttinItUp

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 10:29:43 am »

WizardofhOgZ, you forgot that the SEC bends over backwards to make the Ags happy because they love having that Texas market.

I can see them shuffling things around to accommodate a rivalry game for them. Plus, every other year, the SEC would have the rights to broadcast that game which they would love.

texas tush hog

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 10:30:55 am »

Ain't happening. Book it.

Grizzlyfan

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 02:29:07 pm »

We can pick any team on the schedule and pretend that it's our rival.

LRHawg

• This too shall pass
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 02:38:53 pm »

Our rival will be whoever the SEC tells us it is, apparently. Thank you sir, may I have another ( one of those TV cash infusions)?

Hogwild

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 03:06:17 pm »

Not worth worrying about.  They probably WON'T resume playing each other for several years; and even if they do, it won't be on Thanksgiving weekend.

The reason?  Scheduling.

When A&M came into the SEC, the conference very obviously bent over backward to accommodate their wishes by displacing our annual game with LSU (almost always played on Black Friday) and instead hooking LSU and the Aggies up that weekend. This is what both schools and the Conference wanted, and it is going to be hard to disrupt this soon.

I'm not sure that still won't happen.   When the SEC released next hear's schedule, the Black Friday game was TBA.  There was some discussion on local sports talk radio that the LSU/A&M game might be moved to Black Friday.

A&M, ESPN, and the SEC wanted the game to be annually on Thanksgiving.  LSU said no.  The LSU AD stated that the schools have the right not to move games to Thursday, but have no say in the conference wanted to move the game to Friday.  After a couple of seasons with the game on Thursday when in College Station and on Saturday when in Baton Rouge, ESPN said they wanted the same game every year and switched to the EGG Bowl.

theFlyingHog

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2019, 07:31:44 pm »

It’s time we play state. That’s the only way we’ll ever get anything resembling an actual rivalry

cohog

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 07:44:12 pm »

Does Arkansas St play football?

Yes, I know they do, but I've lived in Arkansas since 1978 and I have no idea what Arkansas State's record was last year. Only Arkansas State fans care about playing Arkansas State, and nobody outside of the state would care... unless we played Arkansas State and lost the game.

ALL BIG GAMES SHOULD BE PLAYED IN FAYETTEVILLE; especially, nationally televised games! If we play LSU on the Friday after Thanksgiving, it MUST be played in Fayetteville; playing in LR for that game is an embarrassment for the state. No way Missouri should be played, either.

For the record, I have no problem playing a game each year in L.R. (I actually think we should), but it should NOT be a conference game or nationally televised game.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 10:20:05 pm »

It’s time we play state. That’s the only way we’ll ever get anything resembling an actual rivalry

That wouldn’t be a rivalry. Rivalries are not with teams in a lesser conference.

Hugo Bezdek

• Senior
  • We Played Like A Wild Band of Razorbacks!
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 09:12:50 am »

LSU and Mizzou start playing Thanksgiving weekend.

theFlyingHog

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 11:05:29 am »

That wouldn’t be a rivalry. Rivalries are not with teams in a lesser conference.
Is that in The Rivalry Rulebook? I can’t seem to find that on Amazon. Must be some obscure document Frank let you read before he was buried with it

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2019, 11:08:53 am »

Is that in The Rivalry Rulebook? I can’t seem to find that on Amazon. Must be some obscure document Frank let you read before he was buried with it

So then tell us which P5 programs have as their main rival a team not in a P5 conference.............

HogPharmer

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2019, 11:47:51 am »

Does Arkansas St play football?

Yes, I know they do, but I've lived in Arkansas since 1978 and I have no idea what Arkansas State's record was last year. Only Arkansas State fans care about playing Arkansas State, and nobody outside of the state would care... unless we played Arkansas State and lost the game.

ALL BIG GAMES SHOULD BE PLAYED IN FAYETTEVILLE; especially, nationally televised games! If we play LSU on the Friday after Thanksgiving, it MUST be played in Fayetteville; playing in LR for that game is an embarrassment for the state. No way Missouri should be played, either.

For the record, I have no problem playing a game each year in L.R. (I actually think we should), but it should NOT be a conference game or nationally televised game.

So no more games in Jerry World? I doubt Jerruh will let us play Portland State there.

WizardofhOgZ

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 04:38:47 pm »

WizardofhOgZ, you forgot that the SEC bends over backwards to make the Ags happy because they love having that Texas market.

I can see them shuffling things around to accommodate a rivalry game for them. Plus, every other year, the SEC would have the rights to broadcast that game which they would love.

The SEC bent over backwards to accommodate A&M when they were "courting" them.  There's no doubt about that.  I made several posts back then about what Long's "long game" (pardon the pun) was in terms of getting some concessions in return.  And, he did.

But things are different now.  First, "she's" (A&M) got a ring on her finger, and she isn't going anywhere.  Second, a lot of the old-school SEC power structure was not enamored with the way the conference deferred to A&M at that time, but they bit their collective tongue for the long-term good of the conference.  You can be sure that having accommodated the Aggies on the way in the door, they're not now ready to toss everyone else's schedule in chaos just because the Aggies now want to change things up - again!  And then, as I explained above - there is that scheduling problem for Texas.

Nope - not going to happen for several years.

oldman1015

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 05:06:14 pm »

Let’s play Ole Miss here in McGehee. I can get the field for free and I have a key to the press box.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 05:18:09 pm »

Sorry guys the Battle Line Rivalry has become one of the premiere events to end the CFB season and there is no way in hell Greg Stankey is moving that money maker.

Seriously though if the B12 is going to allow it's biggest program to play an OOC game at the end of the season (which I think is stupid, I also think it's stupid and anti-climatic that most of the SEC-e does it as well) then we should encourage MU to play KU at the end of the season and get LSU back as our last regular season game.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 10:10:39 am by Dwight_K_Shrute »

theFlyingHog

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2019, 05:24:17 pm »

So then tell us which P5 programs have as their main rival a team not in a P5 conference.............
Ball St v Indiana St
Nicholls v Tx St
Western KY v Murray St
Western KY v Eastern KY
WA St v Idaho
Boston College v Holy Cross
Syracuse v Colgate
UConn v Rhode Island
Louisiana V Lamar
Louisiana V McNeese St
Louisiana v SE Louisiana

FBS v FCS. Satisfied?

Anything else you want while I’m out? Chocolate milk?

Arizona v NM
LSU v Tulane for the Tiger Rag
Clemson v BC for O’Rourke-McFadden Trophy
NC v Duke for Victory Bell
Louisville v Cincinnati The Keg of Nails
NC St v East Carolina Victory Barrel
Pitt v Cincy Paddlewheel Trophy
TCU v SMU Iron Skillet

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2019, 05:26:55 pm »

Ball St v Indiana St
Nicholls v Tx St
Western KY v Murray St
Western KY v Eastern KY
WA St v Idaho
Boston College v Holy Cross
Syracuse v Colgate
UConn v Rhode Island
Louisiana V Lamar
Louisiana V McNeese St
Louisiana v SE Louisiana

FBS v FCS. Satisfied?

Anything else you want while I’m out? Chocolate milk?

Bull. Can you even read. I wrote P5 versus not in P5. That has absolutely nothing to do with lesser FBS conferences and FCS conferences. The ONLY ones of those in a P5 conference are Washington State, Syracuse and Boston College and none of those have as their rivals the teams you listed with them.

Jean-Luc Pigard

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2019, 05:33:58 pm »

It's really simple.  The final weekend of the regular season should look like this.

First, the nonconference rivalry games:

South Carolina vs. Clemson
Kentucky vs. Louisville
Georgia vs. Georgia Tech
Florida vs. Florida State
Missouri vs. Kansas
Texas A&M vs. Texas

along with the following conference rivalry games:

Arkansas vs. LSU
Miss State vs. Ole Miss
Alabama vs. Auburn
Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt

Everybody should be happy.

theFlyingHog

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2019, 05:35:02 pm »

Bull. Can you even read. I wrote P5 versus not in P5. That has absolutely nothing to do with lesser FBS conferences and FCS conferences. The ONLY ones of those in a P5 conference are Washington State, Syracuse and Boston College and none of those have as their rivals the teams you listed with them.
I added some for you. Silly me, I thought FBS v FCS was even better than P5 v nonP5

247Hog

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2019, 09:22:39 pm »

It's really simple.  The final weekend of the regular season should look like this.

First, the nonconference rivalry games:

South Carolina vs. Clemson
Kentucky vs. Louisville
Georgia vs. Georgia Tech
Florida vs. Florida State
Missouri vs. Kansas
Texas A&M vs. Texas

along with the following conference rivalry games:

Arkansas vs. LSU
Miss State vs. Ole Miss
Alabama vs. Auburn
Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt

Everybody should be happy.

I could see us develop more of a rivalry with Tennessee.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2019, 10:14:45 am »

Hot dam Baz could develop another trophy.  Instead of the two states together I say just make the trophy the sliver of river that separates the two states. 

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2019, 12:28:16 pm »

I'm not sure that still won't happen.   When the SEC released next hear's schedule, the Black Friday game was TBA.  There was some discussion on local sports talk radio that the LSU/A&M game might be moved to Black Friday.

A&M, ESPN, and the SEC wanted the game to be annually on Thanksgiving.  LSU said no.  The LSU AD stated that the schools have the right not to move games to Thursday, but have no say in the conference wanted to move the game to Friday.  After a couple of seasons with the game on Thursday when in College Station and on Saturday when in Baton Rouge, ESPN said they wanted the same game every year and switched to the EGG Bowl.

I agree. The A&M-Texas game is traditionally Thanksgiving weekend and both schools will push hard for it to be that weekend when the rivalry is renewed. LSU wants to have an opponent with a big draw and big TV audience that weekend. That can't get Bama or Auburn because they play each other, they can't get Georgia because they play Georgia Tech and the Mississippi schools have their Egg Bowl that Thursday so the obvious answer is for LSU to go back to playing Arkansas on the Friday after thanksgiving in Fayetteville one year and Baton Rouge the next. I believe that will eventually happen.

The Missouri - Arkansas game on that Friday hasn't been a good TV draw for CBS so they'll want something better too.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 12:07:04 pm by GuvHog »

Piggfoot

• Hog Table top cooker
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2019, 12:42:11 pm »

In order to have a rivalry, you have to hate them and they have to really hate you more than they hate another team. We’ve never really had that.
None of the Texas teams have ever really hated us nor has LSU. In order for them to hate us, we’ve got to kick their Tales on a regular basis. The only team that may hate us is Ark St. and we won’t play them. In my earlier years Ole Miss came close.

TexHog188

• Touchdown Arkansas!
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2019, 01:17:52 pm »

E$PN will want this to happen therefore it will happen.

NuttinItUp

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2019, 02:10:45 pm »

Hot dam Baz could develop another trophy.  Instead of the two states together I say just make the trophy the sliver of river that separates the two states. 

I'm sure some industrious person could come up with a trophy.

What does it look like? Kind of like a gun or something maybe?

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2019, 02:13:45 pm »

Not what my wife would say. She would say something else anatomically.

NuttinItUp

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2019, 02:18:58 pm »

Not what my wife would say. She would say something else anatomically.

True. It does appear that Tennessee might be getting the shaft in that picture.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2019, 02:20:18 pm »

The Deliverance Trophy

jethro

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2019, 02:43:20 pm »

Yep, the Pistol Trophy.  Play it in Memphis every year.

Boardon Hamsay

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Eponymous Keeper of the War Damn Mockingbird Unis
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2019, 03:19:52 pm »

We build that trophy, we must wear these.

247Hog

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2019, 09:44:34 pm »

True. It does appear that Tennessee might be getting the shaft in that picture.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well done

theFlyingHog

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2019, 10:16:52 pm »

True. It does appear that Tennessee might be the shaft in that picture.
FIFY

Sweet Feet

• Hogvillian
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2019, 01:42:19 am »

LMFAO

Sweet Feet

• Hogvillian
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2019, 02:26:06 am »

Well, to refresh,

Alabama/Auburn are paired
Ole Miss/Miss St are paired
TAMU would be taken

Florida/FSU are paired
Kentucky/Louisville are paired
Tennessee/Vandy are paired
South Carolina/Clemson are paired
Georgia/GT are paired

So that would leave LSU and Missouri. I would say bring back LSU and let Missouri play either Kansas or Nebraska as an Non conf thanksgiving rival. LSU is a divisional opponent and has more history with Arkansas than Missouri. I would say Arkansas State since thanksgiving is the time to play instate opponents, but the P5/G5 matchup wouldn't really suit Arkansas. Although for the longest, LSU used to play Tulane on thanksgiving week. But Arkansas/LSU just makes more sense.

hogcards

• The Glimmer Twins
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2019, 08:28:09 am »

It has to go back to Hogs/LSU, right?

hogcards

• The Glimmer Twins
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2019, 08:37:13 am »

Missouri/Illinois used to be a regular matchup.  That's who Mizzou should play every year.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

• Gold Hogvillian
  • One tusk over the line sweet Jesus...
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2019, 09:10:34 am »

The reason?  Scheduling.

Over the next 10 years, Texas already has games scheduled with 7 SEC schools (us once, LSU, Alabama and Georgia home-and-home), in addition to home-and-homes with Ohio State AND Michigan! Of course, that's on top of their Big 12 schedule.

So, if the Aggies and Horns are going to play (in the regular season) in the next decade, it will be in a season where they are also playing a big name rival school, AND it would be an early season game - not the traditional Turkey Day classic that they wax nostalgic about.

It's not impossible that Texas might get out of a game to accommodate the Aggies, but who of that group do you drop? I'm sure someone will say us (Arkansas), because of what happened with Michigan. But we are only one date, one year. And surely, they'd want AT LEAST a home and home situation. So, it makes more sense to cancel one of their home-and-home opponents. I'm not sure which team (LSU, Bama, Georgia, Michigan or Ohio State) your fans and program would rather drop in favor of the Aggies.

I'd be surprised if they played again for several years, just for that reason.  But even when and if they do, keep in mind that the entire SEC schedule/rotation has been established and most of the SEC member schools have already booked well into the future.  That means moving a CONFERENCE game (A&M - LSU) to another weekend isn't just about LSU and A&M - it affects the conference schedules of 12 other teams.  As a non-conference game, the easiest solution would be to play it in September - the usual time blocked off for non-conference games.  Not Thanksgiving, when an SEC foe is already booked.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/08/22/report-am-ad-scott-woodward-turns-offer-texas-ad-chris-del-conte-home-home-football-series

It amazes me just how many 40yr plus folks forget that Texas get's whatever they want. LHN anyone?

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2019, 10:46:15 am »

Well, to refresh,

Alabama/Auburn are paired
Ole Miss/Miss St are paired
TAMU would be taken

Florida/FSU are paired
Kentucky/Louisville are paired
Tennessee/Vandy are paired
South Carolina/Clemson are paired
Georgia/GT are paired

So that would leave LSU and Missouri. I would say bring back LSU and let Missouri play either Kansas or Nebraska as an Non conf thanksgiving rival. LSU is a divisional opponent and has more history with Arkansas than Missouri. I would say Arkansas State since thanksgiving is the time to play instate opponents, but the P5/G5 matchup wouldn't really suit Arkansas. Although for the longest, LSU used to play Tulane on thanksgiving week. But Arkansas/LSU just makes more sense.

That's what CBS is likely to push hard for. An LSU-Arkansas game in Fayetteville or Baton Rouge on the Friday after Thanksgiving draws far more TV viewers than an Arkansas-Missouri game in Fayetteville, WMS, or Columbia, Missouri would.

Hogwild

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2019, 11:20:39 am »

I agree. The A&M-Texas game is traditionally Thanksgiving weekend and both schools will push hard for it to be that weekend when the rivalry is renewed. LSU wants to have an opponent with a big draw and big TV audience that weekend. That can't get Bama or Auburn because they play each other, they can't get Georgia (their yearly SEC East opponent) because they play Georgia Tech and the Mississippi schools have their Egg Bowl that Thursday so the obvious answer is for LSU to go back to playing Arkansas on the Friday after thanksgiving in Fayetteville one year and Baton Rouge the next. I believe that will eventually happen.

The Missouri - Arkansas game on that Friday hasn't been a good TV draw for CBS so they'll want something better too.

You have your cross over matchups confused.   It's LSU & Florida, Auburn & UGA.

NuttinItUp

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2019, 11:31:21 am »

That's what CBS is likely to push hard for. An LSU-Arkansas game in Fayetteville or Baton Rouge on the Friday after Thanksgiving draws far more TV viewers than an Arkansas-Missouri game in Fayetteville, WMS, or Columbia, Missouri would.

I don't know about CBS since their deal only goes through 2023 and it could go to another network after that for more money, but it would certainly increase ratings which would make the next tv contract more valuable.

Sweet Feet

• Hogvillian
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2019, 04:37:14 pm »

i can see Mizzou being the Hogs' modern day South Carolina game being played midseason. Then comes the LSU game thanksgiving. My only question is what the hell would Mizzou do thanksgiving?

Hugo Bezdek

• Senior
  • We Played Like A Wild Band of Razorbacks!
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2019, 05:03:44 pm »

i can see Mizzou being the Hogs' modern day South Carolina game being played midseason. Then comes the LSU game thanksgiving. My only question is what the hell would Mizzou do thanksgiving?

The best option would probably be to ask Kentucky-Louisville to move to another date.

Mike Irwin

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2019, 05:10:23 pm »

Alabama is Tennessee's permanent West rival. That's not going to change.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2019, 12:06:19 pm »

You have your cross over matchups confused.   It's LSU & Florida, Auburn & UGA.

I was talking about matchups for that weekend.

Georgia - Georgia Tech
Alabama - Auburn
Ole Miss - Miss State
Tennessee - Vanderbilt
Kentucky - Louisville
Florida - Florida State

I did remove the part about Georgia being LSU's yearly opponent, I'm glad you caught that.

My point is Arkansas is about the only choice LSU has for that weekend. The U of A would really like for the battle for the boot to be moved back to that Friday because it would be a much bigger draw in Fayettevillel every other year than Missouri is.

theFlyingHog

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2019, 12:07:35 pm »

I was talking about matchups for that weekend.

Georgia - Georgia Tech
Alabama - Auburn
Ole Miss - Miss State
Tennessee - Vanderbilt
Kentucky - Louisville
Florida - Florida State

I did remove the part about Georgia being LSU's yearly opponent, I'm glad you caught that.

My point is Arkansas is about the only choice LSU has for that weekend. The U of A would really like for the battle for the boot to be moved back to that Friday because it would be a much bigger draw in Little Rockevery other year than Missouri is.
Fixt  ;)

kp72204

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2019, 01:51:09 pm »

I'd rather LSU, but its not happening. Sec wants Missouri, then that's what it will be.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas