Joe Davis (USS Razorback):

HenduHog:
WHA???????

Razorbackers:

--- Quote from: Joe Davis (USS Razorback) on February 06, 2019, 04:04:16 am ---

--- End quote ---

That's not Chris Rock.

1highhog:

--- Quote from: Razorbackers on February 06, 2019, 08:32:01 am ---That's not Chris Rock.

--- End quote ---

Worst remake ever!

Boardon Hamsay:
Sometimes you just look at a thread and wish you could ride a Q-tip into the OP's brain. Probably for the best that those things remain a mystery.

PonderinHog:

--- Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on February 06, 2019, 09:15:02 am ---Sometimes you just look at a thread and wish you could ride a Q-tip into the OP's brain. Probably for the best that those things remain a mystery.

--- End quote ---
Is he on OTR's list?

liljo:

--- Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on February 06, 2019, 09:15:02 am ---Sometimes you just look at a thread and wish you could ride a Q-tip into the OP's brain. Probably for the best that those things remain a mystery.

--- End quote ---
That's okay. He's got a hell of a good avatar.

hvsupastar:

--- Quote from: 1highhog on February 06, 2019, 08:45:19 am ---Worst remake ever!

--- End quote ---

You haven't watched that many remakes. 

Boardon Hamsay:

--- Quote from: PonderinHog on February 06, 2019, 09:17:09 am ---Is he on OTR's list?

--- End quote ---

Yes.  Twice.

Razorbackers:

--- Quote from: 1highhog on February 06, 2019, 08:45:19 am ---Worst remake ever!

--- End quote ---

It was a remake?

DeltaBoy:
From the original Longest Yard.

redleg:

--- Quote from: Razorbackers on February 06, 2019, 09:47:59 am ---It was a remake?

--- End quote ---
Are you freaking serious with that statement?  ???

mhsbc59:

--- Quote from: redleg on February 06, 2019, 10:59:57 am ---Are you freaking serious with that statement?  ???

--- End quote ---

yeah most people under 35 dont know that that was a remake of a great R rated movie made like everything else PG-13

Razorbackers:

--- Quote from: redleg on February 06, 2019, 10:59:57 am ---Are you freaking serious with that statement?  ???

--- End quote ---

I am serious in all statements.

Joe Davis (USS Razorback):
I honestly don't know why this is a stand alone post.  I posted it in a thread.  Sorry.

HenduHog:

--- Quote from: Joe Davis (USS Razorback) on February 06, 2019, 03:01:45 pm ---I honestly don't know why this is a stand alone post.  I posted it in a thread.  Sorry.

--- End quote ---

S'ok. Avatar makes up for it.

HenduHog:
You spelled dick wrong, though.

1highhog:

--- Quote from: hvsupastar on February 06, 2019, 09:20:50 am ---You haven't watched that many remakes. 

--- End quote ---

It was a movie made by Adam Sandler, yep, worst remake ever fits.

hvsupastar:

--- Quote from: 1highhog on February 06, 2019, 04:39:54 pm ---It was a movie made by Adam Sandler, yep, worst remake ever fits.

--- End quote ---

Ever seen the fantastic 4, robocop, red dawn, or clash of the titans

1highhog:

--- Quote from: hvsupastar on February 06, 2019, 09:14:59 pm ---Ever seen the fantastic 4, robocop, red dawn, or clash of the titans

--- End quote ---

Nope.

mhsbc59:

--- Quote from: hvsupastar on February 06, 2019, 09:14:59 pm ---Ever seen the fantastic 4, robocop, red dawn, or clash of the titans

--- End quote ---

the red dawn remake wasnt that bad its wasnt a carbon copy remake of the first

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View