• 10,106,929 Posts
• 403,933 Topics
• 23,066 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Game Thread / Play-by-play Team 2019  (Read 1071 times)

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • R_A_Z_O_R_B_A_C_K_S
Game Thread / Play-by-play Team 2019
« on: February 03, 2019, 12:54:15 am »

Game Thread / Play-by-play Narrator Team 2019:
The following have already committed to helping with the Game Threads. If you are interested in helping out, just speak up or send me, Razorback#1, JHicks3636 or Wisco Pig a PM. Also, there will be plenty of opportunities to jump in at the last minute and help out for a whole game or partial games, but it makes it easier for us to have you listed for last minute contact reasons. 

This years Game Thread / Play-by-play Narrator Team so far: (no particular order)
 A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
 Razorbacks#1
 Wisco Pig
 JHicks3636
 HogFansReunited
 ucahogfan
 hogdollar
 SPAL
 JHGuinta
 Maddhog

I have sent PM's to some of you, but I know I am missing some so please let me know ASAP.

We are getting close!  GHG!

PBP Narrators for GAME WEEK 1
Friday -Feb 15th, 3:00pm, Game #1 =  Wisco Pig
Saturday -Feb 16th, 2:00pm, Game #2 = JHicks3636
Sunday -Feb 17th, 1:00pm, Game #3 = ucahogfan

GAME WEEK 2
Thu, Feb 21, 9:00pm = JHicks3636
Fri, Feb 22, 8:00pm = hogdollar
Sat, Feb 23, 8:00pm = HogFansReunited

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:28:18 pm by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S »

Hog are ya

Re: Game Thread / Play-by-play Team 2019
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 03:51:51 am »

The following have already committed to helping with the Game Threads. If you are interested in helping out, just speak up or send me, Razorback#1, JHicks3636 or Wisco Pig a PM. Also, there will be plenty of opportunities to jump in at the last minute and help out for a whole game or partial games, but it makes it easier for us to have you listed for last minute contact reasons. 

This years Game Thread / Play-by-play Narrator Team so far: (no particular order)
 A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
 Razorbacks#1
 Wisco Pig
 JHicks3636
 HogFansReunited

I have sent PM's to some of you, but I know I am missing some so please let me know ASAP.

"I love you guys"!!!    (I'm like a circa 1968 female Beatles fan) 

For real though, living many moons away, I often over the last several years, have "watched" the games thru yuz guz play by play on the game thread!

Color me as someone who mucho appreciates you cats! 

Side note.  let me know if any of you are attending the USC series out here in LA....

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

parallaxpig

• Senior
  • Man that ball got outta here in a hurry.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 06:41:52 am »

"I love you guys"!!!    (I'm like a circa 1968 female Beatles fan) 

For real though, living many moons away, I often over the last several years, have "watched" the games thru yuz guz play by play on the game thread!

Color me as someone who mucho appreciates you cats! 

Side note.  let me know if any of you are attending the USC series out here in LA....

Any TV broadcast of this series?

JHicks3636

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Razorback forever
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 09:53:00 am »

I looked at the USC baseball site and does not appear to be any television at this time.

hogdollar

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 10:25:28 am »

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
 Razorbacks#1
 Wisco Pig
 JHicks3636
 HogFansReunited

I wouldn't mind helping out when I can.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • R_A_Z_O_R_B_A_C_K_S
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 10:52:42 am »

I wouldn't mind helping out when I can.
Welcome to the TEAM! You will be receiving some PM's from members of the Game Thread Team.

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • RIP LILY, WE MISS YOU DEARLY
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 12:47:49 pm »

PAC 12 is so lame

zane

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 04:25:24 pm »

Y’all are what make this board so great!

Ready to get the season kicked off

fullfan

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 06:53:11 pm »

All of you do a great job!  Thanks for your efforts and looking forward to the season.

Hog are ya

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 02:11:51 am »

I looked at the USC baseball site and does not appear to be any television at this time.

No and I don't see that changing, unless we (Arkansas), were to cover it and I"m sure that's to expensive of an endeavor.

I'm hoping to attend all three games and would be willing to help with a game thread if I was the best option.  But I will be dealing with a 4yr old for at least one, if not all three games!  Also, I can type above average on an "old-school" keyboard,  I am trash trying to type on an i phone....

parallaxpig

• Senior
  • Man that ball got outta here in a hurry.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 07:19:31 am »

Will Hogs take radio crew out?

ucahogfan

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 08:31:32 pm »

Will Hogs take radio crew out?
Yes, the radio crew will travel with the team.  Might not be Phil Elson as the PBP guy on the trip, but the Hogs will have someone doing radio.

I could also potentially see the series getting picked up by CST.  We haven't heard about the games they are televising this year which is typically 5-10.

Bruinstyle2001

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 10:10:53 pm »

I had seen earlier this year that it will be covered on the PAC 12 Network (a blurb when they were discussing game times). The PAC 12 network is yet to officially announce its schedule, so it hasn’t been confirmed yet.

But even so, to watch it you will have to have the Pac 12 Network.  I happen to get it on SlingTV.

hogdollar

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 07:57:18 am »

I had seen earlier this year that it will be covered on the PAC 12 Network (a blurb when they were discussing game times). The PAC 12 network is yet to officially announce its schedule, so it hasn’t been confirmed yet.

But even so, to watch it you will have to have the Pac 12 Network.  I happen to get it on SlingTV.
I believe they have announced the base all games they are covering and our series is not one of them. I just read that they start there coverage of baseball on March 10th. I think someone is dropping the ball on this series not being televised hopefully it gets picked up.

Bruinstyle2001

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 08:09:21 am »

I believe they have announced the base all games they are covering and our series is not one of them. I just read that they start there coverage of baseball on March 10th. I think someone is dropping the ball on this series not being televised hopefully it gets picked up.

https://pac-12.com/article/2018/12/03/pac-12-networks-televise-over-180-games-across-baseball-and-softball-2019-season

This seems to confirm the March 10th start date, so our series would not be covered.  I still haven't found a list of games yet though. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:21:37 am by Bruinstyle2001 »

hogdollar

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 01:08:43 pm »

Yes, the radio crew will travel with the team.  Might not be Phil Elson as the PBP guy on the trip, but the Hogs will have someone doing radio.

I could also potentially see the series getting picked up by CST.  We haven't heard about the games they are televising this year which is typically 5-10.
When does CST normally announce the games their doing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas