• 10,107,985 Posts
• 403,955 Topics
• 23,067 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday

Poll

After almost 8 years what grade would you give coach anderson?

A) He should be able to retire here and TJ Cleveland should be his replacement
- 6 (1.4%)
B) Give him a little more time and he will finally get the program to the sweet 16
- 29 (6.7%)
C) He's average to above average but the true fear is we could bust on the next hire
- 97 (22.5%)
D) He has already peaked but let's finish the year before replacing him
- 260 (60.3%)
F) He should be fired immediately.
- 39 (9%)

Total Members Voted: 430

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: CMA Grade  (Read 5394 times)

Slater

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: CMA Grade
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2019, 05:02:42 pm »

A

LAHogfan123

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2019, 02:03:46 am »

Solid F.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Ham Bones Jones

• Band Nerd
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2019, 08:44:30 am »

he is a coach who will always need top tier talent to achieve even a modicum of success, and even then he has a history of underachievement.  That attribute, with average talent, equals bad basketball.  I, for one, have reached my tolerance of bad basketball in fayettevile.

BannerMountainMan

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2019, 09:49:15 am »

he is a coach who will always need top tier talent to achieve even a modicum of success, and even then he has a history of underachievement.  That attribute, with average talent, equals bad basketball.  I, for one, have reached my tolerance of bad basketball in fayettevile.
Every coach needs top tier talent to win 😂 Mikes problem is he can’t recruit and I wonder why

roothawg

• Varsity
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2019, 10:26:11 am »

Mike has helped the program but I think it's time to take the next step up.

chiti66

• Senior
  • Always humble.....yet never submissive.
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2019, 02:30:27 pm »

B-/C+...

(Disclaimer)
#1.  I would like for CMA to tweak his style a tad bit and employ more match-up zone to account for all of the TV timeouts that negate our pressing.
#2.  Recruiting hasn't been our strong point, but I don't think that means that CMA is not a good recruiter.  From what we know (believe), he doesn't cheat and will not placate/lie (kid at M. St) to a recruit just to get him to sign. 
#3. Not sure what our S&C coach does, but I'd like to see a little more beef on our bigs.

Ok, I think that CMA is an above average coach.  He hasn't had a losing season for a reason...the guy really can coach.    He has been at 3 D1 schools and has never had a losing record in 17 seasons?  Think about that!  His subbing patterns are quirky, and he is old school in that he relies on upper class players much, when the young bucks are clearly better players.

In summation, I truly feel that when CMA employ a little more zone, bring in more talent (bigs), he will win the SEC and make some real noise in the tourney.  Can we win the NC with CMA...we did with Nolan, so it can be done.  WPS!

chiti66

• Senior
  • Always humble.....yet never submissive.
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2019, 02:42:25 pm »

AA/F

Which in this case stands for Affirmative Action and the irrational fear of firing a black coach who has been given waaaaaaaay more time than necessary to thoroughly demonstrate he is not up to the job.  And it should be noted these grades are equally shared by Mike Anderson and the University of Arkansas since both parties have been complicit in perpetuating an environment allowing one of the major sports programs to diminish in stature (approaching obscurity). 

Yeah, IMO...a real stupid a$$ statement.  Doubt very freaking seriously the UA is afraid of firing CMA because he is black.  Hell they won't fire him because they feel that he is CURRENTLY the best option and that as long as he is winning and running a clean and respectable program, he is G2G.  And NO I am not content with mediocrity, but I am not ready to fire the guy!!! They will probably give him a couple more years to either win the SEC, make a serious run in the tourney, or at least show an upward projection. If he can't do one of those three things, then it might be time to depart ways...IMO - WPS!

TheRazorbackGuy

• All-American Hogvillian
  • The Misery Continues....
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2019, 03:28:00 pm »

Yeah, IMO...a real stupid a$$ statement.  Doubt very freaking seriously the UA is afraid of firing CMA because he is black.  Hell they won't fire him because they feel that he is CURRENTLY the best option and that as long as he is winning and running a clean and respectable program, he is G2G.  And NO I am not content with mediocrity, but I am not ready to fire the guy!!! They will probably give him a couple more years to either win the SEC, make a serious run in the tourney, or at least show an upward projection. If he can't do one of those three things, then it might be time to depart ways...IMO - WPS!

Why a couple more YEARS? If he doesn't get it done in 2019 or 2020 then the hour glass will be done. Then it's on to a new era that the style will be 360 degrees different

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2019, 03:39:44 pm »

Say7 what you want but that's exactly why Mike Anderson is still the Head men's basketball Hog. The Spector of Nolan Richardson has hung over Razorbacks basketball for too long. It will be time to move on and replace Mike Anderson at season's end.

BannerMountainMan

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2019, 04:03:14 pm »

Say7 what you want but that's exactly why Mike Anderson is still the Head men's basketball Hog. The Spector of Nolan Richardson has hung over Razorbacks basketball for too long. It will be time to move on and replace Mike Anderson at season's end.
Arkansas has been a VERY bleak program if you take out Nolan.

LAHogfan123

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2019, 04:42:58 pm »

A couple more years?  Hell man, it's been and average at best 8 years now with not one Conference Championship in the regular season or the SEC Tournament and only 3 out of 8 trips to the NCAA!   You want to give him a friggin 2 more years?   ::)

Ray Piggers

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • I'm in a Natural state right now, man...
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2019, 04:48:02 pm »

I honestly feel in the next few years this group of players are gonna be a tough out, but I am beyond sick of waiting for “next year”.

Ray Piggers

• I'm in a Natural state right now, man...
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2019, 04:52:34 pm »

You forget about Eddie Sutton? Or are you speaking from the time Nolan left us, because I agree with that.

BannerMountainMan

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2019, 04:58:56 pm »

You forget about Eddie Sutton? Or are you speaking from the time Nolan left us, because I agree with that.
Suttons was really good, that’s true. But nothing like Nolan.

LAHogfan123

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2019, 05:06:14 pm »

Yeah, I feel you man, we've been terrible in basketball for decades man.  Coach Francis Schmidt coached the Razorbacks from the 1924 season until the 1929 season, while also coaching the football and baseball teams. During this time, Arkansas finished first in the Southwest Conference four out of six years, and compiled an overall record of 113-17, which, at .869, is the highest winning percentage of any Arkansas coach ever.

Then Coach Glen Rose came along and didn't do very well, he took over in the 1934 season and would leave after the 1942 season. The Razorbacks took first place in the Southwest Conference outright three times and tied for first twice more during this nine-year run. In the 1941 season, Rose led Arkansas to the NCAA Final Four.  Kinda SUCKED didn't he,  ::)

Then came along Coach Eugene Lambert, he had and interrupted time in his coaching tenure, some war or something, I can't find anything out about a war during this time petiod.  Anyway, he took the helm for the 1943 season and would last until the 1949 season. During these few seasons, Arkansas tied for first place of the Southwest conference twice. Arkansas was selected for the NCAA tournament in the 1944 season, but had to withdraw after two of their players were involved in a car accident. The next year they were selected again and would make it to the Final Four. They would not make the tournament again, however until the 1949 season when they reached the NCAA Regional. Lambert's final record was 113-22.

Now Arkansas went in a long period known in the history books we read in school called the dark ages.  Then we had this coach come along that I just happen to notice that you and several other posters in this Forum absolutely refuse to give any credit to for bringing about the birth of what we now, excuse me, what we used to know as Razorback Basketball.

Enter Coach Eddie Sutton, who would become head coach for the 1974-75 season and would stay through the 1984-85 season. During these eleven seasons, Arkansas would finish in first or tied for first of the Southwest Conference four times. After two unsuccessful seasons, the Razorbacks would be invited to the NCAA tournament during every season of his tenure. The most successful season was 1978 where they would reach the Final Four. Sutton finished with a 260-75 overall record at Arkansas.

Now, after Coach Sutton gave his famous, I'd crawl to Kentucky speech, Frank Broyles gave him the opportunity.  Enter Coach Nolan Richardson.  Nooan took over for the 1985-86 season and lasted until 2002 when he was fired for controversial remarks, after refusing to resign. The controversial remarks made by Nolan Richardson were racial in nature and many perceived them to be controversial. Richardson's firing sent shockwaves through the Arkansas sports community, as Nolan Richardson was the only coach to lead the Arkansas Razorback Men's basketball team to the NCAA National Championship, a pinnacle the team still hasn't reached since his time as head coach. The Razorbacks finished first in the Southwest Conference three times. Arkansas joined the Southeastern Conference for the 1991 season and would win the regular season conference championship in 1992 and 1994, and would win the SEC Western Division title in 1992, 1993, 1994, and 1995. The Razorbacks would also win the 2000 SEC Tournament championship. Arkansas made the NCAA tournament thirteen times during Richardson's seventeen seasons, and made the Final Four during the 1990, 1994 and 1995 season. They won their first National Championship in 1994. The next season, they returned to the Championship game and finished as runner-up, losing to UCLA. Richardson was fired in 2002 after making controversial public statements against the university and then-athletic director Frank Broyles. Assistant coach Mike Anderson coached the rest of the season, going 1-1. Richardson holds the school record for most wins by a head coach, with an overall record of 389-169. Between the 1989-1990 season and 1995-1996 season, Arkansas won more games than any other school in the nation.

So, I'll say this about your statement, Nolan DID win us our ONLY National Championship, but to say that Arkansas has been a bleak program besides Nolan?  You my fella, are full of what I left in the toilet this morning.

BannerMountainMan

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2019, 05:14:40 pm »

UNLV was also a powerhouse back in the 40s😂

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2019, 05:24:12 pm »

I was SOMEWHAT HAPPY when Mike was announced as our next basketball HC.  Now I am ready to see him gone.  End of season, gone.  Have the next coach ready to take over.  Start that now.  Keep it quite.  Just get the hell ready.

I haven't heard the Fat Lady sing but I believe I have heard her humming and warming up.

I would like a person from outside the area to get an opportunity.  We need new blood for the entire staff.  I don't know any ex-player who I would want but I am not up on who is doing what these days. 

I pay very little attention to Arkansas basketball.  Right or wrong, I see our team as doing almost exactly what they are doing, underachieving all the time on average in my opinion.

1highhog

• Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2019, 05:41:49 pm »

Yeah, I feel you man, we've been terrible in basketball for decades man.  Coach Francis Schmidt coached the Razorbacks from the 1924 season until the 1929 season, while also coaching the football and baseball teams. During this time, Arkansas finished first in the Southwest Conference four out of six years, and compiled an overall record of 113-17, which, at .869, is the highest winning percentage of any Arkansas coach ever.

Then Coach Glen Rose came along and didn't do very well, he took over in the 1934 season and would leave after the 1942 season. The Razorbacks took first place in the Southwest Conference outright three times and tied for first twice more during this nine-year run. In the 1941 season, Rose led Arkansas to the NCAA Final Four.  Kinda SUCKED didn't he,  ::)

Then came along Coach Eugene Lambert, he had and interrupted time in his coaching tenure, some war or something, I can't find anything out about a war during this time petiod.  Anyway, he took the helm for the 1943 season and would last until the 1949 season. During these few seasons, Arkansas tied for first place of the Southwest conference twice. Arkansas was selected for the NCAA tournament in the 1944 season, but had to withdraw after two of their players were involved in a car accident. The next year they were selected again and would make it to the Final Four. They would not make the tournament again, however until the 1949 season when they reached the NCAA Regional. Lambert's final record was 113-22.

Now Arkansas went in a long period known in the history books we read in school called the dark ages.  Then we had this coach come along that I just happen to notice that you and several other posters in this Forum absolutely refuse to give any credit to for bringing about the birth of what we now, excuse me, what we used to know as Razorback Basketball.

Enter Coach Eddie Sutton, who would become head coach for the 1974-75 season and would stay through the 1984-85 season. During these eleven seasons, Arkansas would finish in first or tied for first of the Southwest Conference four times. After two unsuccessful seasons, the Razorbacks would be invited to the NCAA tournament during every season of his tenure. The most successful season was 1978 where they would reach the Final Four. Sutton finished with a 260-75 overall record at Arkansas.

Now, after Coach Sutton gave his famous, I'd crawl to Kentucky speech, Frank Broyles gave him the opportunity.  Enter Coach Nolan Richardson.  Nooan took over for the 1985-86 season and lasted until 2002 when he was fired for controversial remarks, after refusing to resign. The controversial remarks made by Nolan Richardson were racial in nature and many perceived them to be controversial. Richardson's firing sent shockwaves through the Arkansas sports community, as Nolan Richardson was the only coach to lead the Arkansas Razorback Men's basketball team to the NCAA National Championship, a pinnacle the team still hasn't reached since his time as head coach. The Razorbacks finished first in the Southwest Conference three times. Arkansas joined the Southeastern Conference for the 1991 season and would win the regular season conference championship in 1992 and 1994, and would win the SEC Western Division title in 1992, 1993, 1994, and 1995. The Razorbacks would also win the 2000 SEC Tournament championship. Arkansas made the NCAA tournament thirteen times during Richardson's seventeen seasons, and made the Final Four during the 1990, 1994 and 1995 season. They won their first National Championship in 1994. The next season, they returned to the Championship game and finished as runner-up, losing to UCLA. Richardson was fired in 2002 after making controversial public statements against the university and then-athletic director Frank Broyles. Assistant coach Mike Anderson coached the rest of the season, going 1-1. Richardson holds the school record for most wins by a head coach, with an overall record of 389-169. Between the 1989-1990 season and 1995-1996 season, Arkansas won more games than any other school in the nation.

So, I'll say this about your statement, Nolan DID win us our ONLY National Championship, but to say that Arkansas has been a bleak program besides Nolan?  You my fella, are full of what I left in the toilet this morning.

That's a great breakdown, but trying to show someone like BannerMountainMan anything like that you're just wasting your time.  He likes to argue just to argue, he's a Missouri Tiger fan and just likes to troll Hogville.

bigpigpimpin

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2019, 06:57:36 pm »

D

Hawginj

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2019, 07:07:40 pm »

I would give him a V its not as bad as a Z but definitely worse than an F

Captain Morgan

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2019, 08:11:00 pm »

He was oh so close vs Tech. I would chsnge my vote if i could  :o

I am seeing a team with talent but inexperience WPS

WorfHog

• mupwI' tInwI'
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2019, 08:14:03 pm »

Too much talent being wasted. D-

dmfdds

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2019, 10:48:01 am »

C-

riccoar

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Serving Hogville since 11-08-03
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2019, 10:50:20 am »

With the majority.  D

TheRazorbackGuy

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2019, 10:24:15 am »

The game at 6 pm today will decide to put down the ax or to sharpen the ax

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson!
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2019, 10:25:46 am »

Mike's gittin' some D's...

TheRazorbackGuy

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2019, 06:40:03 pm »

Looks like C is  getting more votes. Should be interesting but I still grade a D

Ham Bones Jones

• Band Nerd
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2019, 02:33:29 pm »

Mike's gittin' some D's...

if only that meant defense.

jcarter1944

• Band Nerd
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2019, 02:40:24 pm »

Heavy lean toward D, wait till year end results to make final decision.

daBoar

« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2019, 03:08:51 pm »

Solid B..............but, as full disclosure, I really like Mike.  My view is he took over the program when it was at its absolute lowest and challenged with all sorts of academic issues.  I like what I see in this 2018/2019 group and I feel that even better athletes are at the cusp. 

My view is the worst thing for the program would be to let Mike go, now.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2019, 03:30:09 pm »

Solid B..............but, as full disclosure, I really like Mike.  My view is he took over the program when it was at its absolute lowest and challenged with all sorts of academic issues.  I like what I see in this 2018/2019 group and I feel that even better athletes are at the cusp. 

My view is the worst thing for the program would be to let Mike go, now.

If you seriously thing the program was at it's absolute lowest when Mike took over then you weren't around for Pel's second year.

TheRazorbackGuy

« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2019, 12:11:51 am »

Not changing the score but the kids seem to play for Mike. Maybe a deep run to the final 4 in the NIT in Manhattan can help the evolution of the program

hawg66

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2019, 06:44:35 am »

He is on the verge of having a losing season. Chalk the next 3 up as  losses 10-10.…...this team was never prepared at any juncture this year. F.
So close to getting it right

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2019, 09:14:23 am »

It seems some fans' OK attitude towards mediocrity in the football program has bled over into basketball.  What happened to this place?  Where in hades did these people learn to accept losing as 'just part of the game'? 

MA has made, what, upwards of $20 million during his time on the hill.  What makes anyone so nervous about hiring another coach when our current one is grossly overpaid and BWA sits 75% empty on gameday?....how much worse do you think a young go-getter is gonna do?  No one on the national scale is paying attention to us, anyway.  Apparently neither are the best recruits.

From the late 70's til a few years before Nolan's departure Arkansas was one of the top programs in the country.  Several of those years we were a true powerhouse that few really wanted to play (ask Mizzou).  Why is it OK these days to just ignore that and pretend MA is somehow, someday, gonna flip a switch and wind up in the Final Four?

I hate to admit that I've watched waaay more NBA this year than college ball...and it's directly due to the fact that Arkansas just isn't any good and I'm not otherwise interested.  When Hogball gets serious and brings in a fresh face that is hell bent on winning, I'll sit up and take notice.  Hopefully, so will some of you.

Deep Shoat

• The Artist formerly known as Hong Kong Sooey
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2019, 09:21:58 am »

It seems some fans' OK attitude towards mediocrity in the football program has bled over into basketball.  What happened to this place?  Where in hades did these people learn to accept losing as 'just part of the game'? 

MA has made, what, upwards of $20 million during his time on the hill.  What makes anyone so nervous about hiring another coach when our current one is grossly overpaid and BWA sits 75% empty on gameday?....how much worse do you think a young go-getter is gonna do?  No one on the national scale is paying attention to us, anyway.  Apparently neither are the best recruits.

From the late 70's til a few years before Nolan's departure Arkansas was one of the top programs in the country.  Several of those years we were a true powerhouse that few really wanted to play (ask Mizzou).  Why is it OK these days to just ignore that and pretend MA is somehow, someday, gonna flip a switch and wind up in the Final Four?

I hate to admit that I've watched waaay more NBA this year than college ball...and it's directly due to the fact that Arkansas just isn't any good and I'm not otherwise interested.  When Hogball gets serious and brings in a fresh face that is hell bent on winning, I'll sit up and take notice.  Hopefully, so will some of you.
There is a whole generation of fans who have grown up with a crappy basketball program.  They see the 70's, 80's and 90's as an anomaly, not what we should strive for. 

Couple them with the "Mike DESERVES to retire here" crowd, and you get what we have. 

jgphillips3

• Where are they now the little people of Stonehenge
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2019, 09:24:44 am »

Mike is somewhere around a C this season.  He was trending toward a D but he’s brought it up and could move into B- territory if he can hold serve on the 5 teams we still “should” beat and steal at least one from the 4 that “should” beat us.

razorback1829

• Hogvillian
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2019, 10:32:08 am »

I love how people always refer as MA being overpaid when in actuality, he signed an extension without a pay increase. He bet on himself and you better believe he’ll make good of it. By the way, he’s getting paid the going rate for a coaches in P5 conference. Mike didn’t need Arkansas. Arkansas needed him.

TheRazorback500

• It's better to burn out than fade away.
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2019, 10:38:53 am »

I'd say D. Too many "should have won" games. Our record should be much better. Sorry, Mike. However, there is time to bring it up, young man. You can earn a solid C if you somehow get us in the Dance. Woo pig.

TheRazorbackGuy

« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2019, 10:40:45 am »

I'd say D. Too many "should have won" games. Our record should be much better. Sorry, Mike. However, there is time to bring it up, young man. You can earn a solid C if you somehow get us in the Dance. Woo pig.

What about a deep run into the NIT? It could very well help these young guys

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2019, 10:54:27 am »

I love how people always refer as MA being overpaid when in actuality, he signed an extension without a pay increase. He bet on himself and you better believe he’ll make good of it. By the way, he’s getting paid the going rate for a coaches in P5 conference. Mike didn’t need Arkansas. Arkansas needed him.

He was hired at Arkansas, at that salary, with the idea that he'd win more than two NCAA games after seven years.  I couldn't care less what the going rate is for other schools, at Arkansas you should be expected to win....if you don't, you are overpaid because you aren't doing your [CENSORED] job.  Many of these other programs have guys just taking up space, and drawing a few thousand fans to each home game is OK with them and their piss poor fans.  They don't know what it's like to win.

Not here.  This is bull.  I guess fat boy earned his $$$, as well.

TheRazorback500

• It's better to burn out than fade away.
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2019, 11:09:19 am »

What about a deep run into the NIT? It could very well help these young guys
That's a real possibility if we can win the games we should coming down the stretch. More practices and game experience. That'd earn him a B; could go even higher if he made it to the Garden.

Razorpigg

« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2019, 12:00:56 pm »

LSU Ole Miss, Miss St, Tenn, Vandy, Georgia and Auburn didn't struggle to find a better coach.

Coach has beat those teams plenty. You guys are some seriously, sad folks.  You cant fire a coach that has been to back to back NCAA Tourneys and expect to hire a good coach. Its not rocket science. We tried that once and it got us John Pelphrey. Give me Coach Anderson any day.

navyhog24

« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2019, 12:02:28 pm »

Coach has beat those teams plenty. You guys are some seriously, sad folks.  You cant fire a coach that has been to back to back NCAA Tourneys and expect to hire a good coach. Its not rocket science. We tried that once and it got us John Pelphrey. Give me Coach Anderson any day.

So sad to continually see people be so scared

Pancetta

« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2019, 12:31:04 pm »

CMA can coach, he showed that in the 15-16 season when that team should have lost more than they won but he coached them to 16-16 by playing a lot of zone and running set plays with 2-3 picks to spring Dusty free. He’s just so stubborn that he won’t abandon his 100% switching man and no called plays motion offense until late January early February. I don’t know what the trigger is but I wish it was a young team that would have been well served having more structure early on. If he finally  breaks through consistently it will be because he finally fully opens the toolbox and doesn’t try to force every team into the same box. 

hobhog

« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2019, 04:25:09 pm »

F- after first 10 minutes today. We got lucky early by USC early sloppy play but you could tell Martin was never worried. He just adjusted and shut us down and out scored us by 25....

TheRazorbackGuy

« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2019, 06:40:28 pm »

F- after first 10 minutes today. We got lucky early by USC early sloppy play but you could tell Martin was never worried. He just adjusted and shut us down and out scored us by 25....

Looks like we were out coached AGAIN. Well right when you feel good on them they lay an egg. That's typical of a young team

OinkinOregon

« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2019, 07:13:20 pm »

B

Hog75

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2019, 10:55:49 am »

I - Incomplete.  Always incomplete.  Rolling incomplete.

elksnort

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Lucy, 10-11-2004 - 10-30-2015
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2019, 11:52:55 am »

D

A, B and F are silly choices.

pignatious

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2019, 11:55:34 am »

I have little to no faith that he will be replaced by a better coach. But, Mike is not getting it done and will not improve. It’s obvious he has peaked here and is unable to improve his decision making on the court or the quality of play of his players over time. A great guy, but we need to move on. Hopefully, the AD is asking the right questions and getting a list together of qualified candidates. I’d rather take a chance on someone else than stay in permanent mediocrity. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas