File 13 > Trash

I believe somebody else said it

(1/1)

razorback1829:
But itís so funny to see the same people bitch in every thread. Gonna be even better when this team is clicking again. Just a small patch... I swear we go through it with this forum every year.

rmcchris:

--- Quote from: razorback1829 on January 11, 2019, 08:52:57 am ---But it’s so funny to see the same people bitch in every thread. Gonna be even better when this team is clicking again. Just a small patch... I swear we go through it with this forum every year.

--- End quote ---
I support the university and team, try my best to do so.  In my opinion,there are many legitimate issues, so we should respect those as long as they don't cross the lines and outlined well by the Mods.  It won't be funny when we don't make the tourney again and most of the basketball world is watching March Madness and completing pools. That is what some of the current issues and home losses are leading to.

jst01:
Man, you can laugh all you want. Your denial is just as comical.

You joined this message board on the exact same month that MA was hired.  Your first page of posts were immediately propping MA up and defending him from the get go. You started your Hogville life out as a MA defender and were spouting stats from his Mizzu teams.

You are just as transparent as any of the 'haters'.  I dont know if you are a family member or just a very close friend, but to say you are not biased and have some emotional connection would be a lie.

Letsroll1200:

--- Quote from: razorback1829 on January 11, 2019, 08:52:57 am ---But itís so funny to see the same people bitch in every thread. Gonna be even better when this team is clicking again. Just a small patch... I swear we go through it with this forum every year.

--- End quote ---

Just Keep Watching! Beat LSWHO

jst01:
razorback1829,  after reading more and more of your first posts on HV, I finally realized you are a fan of MA much more than a fan of the Razorbacks.  A Hog fan would not carry this much Mizzu information around and have the details you claim to have about mizzu games.  I love your comment about listening to Jay Bilas talk about Mizzu during the memphis and UConn game.  So were you a huge Hog fan back then and just loved watching Mizzu games and listening closely to the broadcasts?  This tells me a lot about what you are really pulling for.

--- Quote from: razorback1829 on December 30, 2011, 04:13:15 pm ---I dont think you fully grasped Anderson's offense, and neither did lil Pressey. Yes his defense created a lot of easy opportunities for points, but when his best teams had to execute in the half court, his '09 team for example, they moved the ball, had patience and broke teams down. Go back and listen to the commentators like Jay Bilas when he was talking about that team during the Memphis and UConn game. Or even the Marquette or Cornell games.
If you can honestly say that this team is tougher than any of MA's teams he's had, I think youre lost my friend. They are good and pretty tough, but those teams with Tiller, Taylor, Carroll, Denmon and English were tougher. But hey, let the season play out and we'll see.

--- End quote ---

5th post on HV.

--- Quote from: razorback1829 on December 30, 2011, 03:14:33 pm ---I think that all the comparisons are very premature. What we do know is that Anderson left a very strong core at Mizzou that have done nothing but win since they have been there. Haith has done a great job of adjusting to having a short bench and putting them in a position to be successful for this season. They have done a good job of putting players like English and Ratliff in limited roles in which they could play to their strengths. I think this team wouldve been competitive regardless and would've been very good regardless whether it was either Haith or Anderson. Theyre battle tested and know how to win games. Haith has benefited from the fact that they took their lumps last season and are another year matured. Nobody can argue this. Now what happens whenever he gets his own team and what they do then is up in the air. But Haith essentially walked into a gold mine and is doing exactly what he should do and is pulling the right strings. Anderson would've done the same IMO. But as far as building programs, Anderson is more proven on all fronts than Haith is. No question there. If Anderson would've had this team, he would've been just s successful as Haith is right now.

--- End quote ---

The Hogfather:

--- Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 11, 2019, 09:14:49 am ---Just Keep Watching! Beat LSWHO

--- End quote ---

I expect them to beat us like Florida did, except they won't let us back in at the end.  Only cause for hope is they lost their only road game against Houston, although Houston is pretty dang good.

Little Lady Back:

--- Quote from: razorback1829 on January 11, 2019, 08:52:57 am ---But itís so funny to see the same people bitch in every thread. Gonna be even better when this team is clicking again. Just a small patch... I swear we go through it with this forum every year.

--- End quote ---

While I agree with some of your post, you cannot blame fans for being upset after the other night. The team played awful and got beat by Florida AGAIN (a very beatable Florida team). Frustration sets in with these kind of loses and fans voice their displeasure. Winning will take care of this. Go Hogs!!

hawgbawb:
They lost a free throw shooting contest orchestrated by the refs

Dr. Starcs:
Whatís funnier (and sadder) is people like op thinking somethingís actually gonna change after seeing the same crap for 8+ years.

So sad to see how far our program has fallen since the 90s and before.

Pat Goss:
How does a coach allow his team to go 7.5 minutes without scoring?

McKdaddy:

--- Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 11, 2019, 09:56:30 am ---Whatís funnier (and sadder) is people like op thinking somethingís actually gonna change after seeing the same crap for 8+ years.

--- End quote ---

^^^^^

MA has improved the program from the Heath & Pel years, but we are close to his ceiling.

Razor8:
Same issues year after year, only one constant and that's MA.

ShadowHawg:

--- Quote from: jst01 on January 11, 2019, 09:21:54 am ---razorback1829,  after reading more and more of your first posts on HV, I finally realized you are a fan of MA much more than a fan of the Razorbacks.  A Hog fan would not carry this much Mizzu information around and have the details you claim to have about mizzu games.  I love your comment about listening to Jay Bilas talk about Mizzu during the memphis and UConn game.  So were you a huge Hog fan back then and just loved watching Mizzu games and listening closely to the broadcasts?  This tells me a lot about what you are really pulling for.

5th post on HV.

--- End quote ---

You are freak. Putting that much effort ino a message board post?!

Get a grip.

Otis:

--- Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 12, 2019, 04:40:59 pm ---You are freak. Putting that much effort ino a message board post?!

Get a grip.

--- End quote ---

Good job of exposing razorbacksí propaganda jst01

jst01:

--- Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 12, 2019, 04:40:59 pm ---You are freak. Putting that much effort ino a message board post?!

Get a grip.

--- End quote ---

The guy is a fake Hog fan. He followed Mike here from Mizzu. Heís probably family, or very close friend. If Mike resigned tomorrow and became coach of Washington state, that guy wouldnt be around and would have a login on Wash St message boards within 24 hours.

Also, it took about 5 minutes to view his post history and copy it. Notice he hasnít visited his own thread since? Not a hog fan. Heís a Mike Anderson fan and thatís all he cares about.

jst01:

--- End quote ---

Still laughing at all the same people? Seems the lil bitty group of haters is growing.

ICEman:

--- End quote ---
And we end up where each year?

Hogmatic:

--- Quote from: jst01 on January 12, 2019, 04:58:42 pm ---The guy is a fake Hog fan. He followed Mike here from Mizzu. Heís probably family, or very close friend. If Mike resigned tomorrow and became coach of Washington state, that guy wouldnt be around and would have a login on Wash St message boards within 24 hours.

Also, it took about 5 minutes to view his post history and copy it. Notice he hasnít visited his own thread since? Not a hog fan. Heís a Mike Anderson fan and thatís all he cares about.

--- End quote ---

The fan base is starting to turn against Mike.  I know a lot of fans that loved Nolan thus they adopted Mike and want to treat him well.  There is a large group that want to correct the NR debacle by being good to CMA.   The fan base has had enough of the other teams winning in their 2 or 3 year then coming and beating us in BWA.  There are a lot of fans embarrassed by the small crowds in BWA and know that fan apathy is growing under CMA.  It is almost like the last straw for Bielema was the Mizzou loss and Belk Bowl loss to end the season and the next one was his last season.

BannerMountainMan:

--- Quote from: Hogmatic on January 13, 2019, 12:35:19 pm ---The fan base is starting to turn against Mike.  I know a lot of fans that loved Nolan thus they adopted Mike and want to treat him well.  There is a large group that want to correct the NR debacle by being good to CMA.   The fan base has had enough of the other teams winning in their 2 or 3 year then coming and beating us in BWA.  There are a lot of fans embarrassed by the small crowds in BWA and know that fan apathy is growing under CMA.  It is almost like the last straw for Bielema was the Mizzou loss and Belk Bowl loss to end the season and the next one was his last season.

--- End quote ---
we are like 15th in attendance in college basketball 😂

Pat Goss:
Other teams' fans come to watch them win a road game

They were 9th last year. Attendance falling.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/219827/attendance-at-ncaa-mens-basketball-games/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View