• 10,158,312 Posts
• 405,227 Topics
• 23,131 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mason Jones  (Read 322 times)

Fan701

Mason Jones
« on: January 10, 2019, 10:25:05 am »

Trying to find a silver lining here.  Mason Jones was superb last night.  Without him would the rest of the team have scored even 30 points for the whole game?  Harris, Joe, Jones, and Sills will be a good backcourt to build off of next year, probably more lumps coming to us this year.  Almost all our efforts should be directed towards getting someone to replace Gafford, and finding someone, anyone who can finally play the 4 spot.  It seems as though we've rarely ever had even low-level competence at that position.  It kills us every year.  Anyway, in one of the worst team efforts I've ever seen by the Hogs, Mason Jones really stood out.  He almost put the team on his back and pulled off a miracle.

Roadhog82

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Mason Jones
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 10:32:00 am »

The inconsistent play by this team is mind boggling.(even Jones) It has to be more mental than anything else. Last night really opened my eyes as to my expectations this year. Hopefully we can grow as a team and make some kind of a run, but I won't have my hopes up

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

lynbug

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 10:42:25 am »

We must develop some consistency in substitutions.  I was really thinking that Chaney and Sills were going to be 2 go to guys.  But, for whatever reason MA won't stick with them very long.  As opposed. to Ab.  His minutes just keep on coming.

Fan701

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 10:53:06 am »

We must develop some consistency in substitutions.  I was really thinking that Chaney and Sills were going to be 2 go to guys.  But, for whatever reason MA won't stick with them very long.  As opposed. to Ab.  His minutes just keep on coming.
Sills played eighteen invisible minutes.  Chaney came in and fouled, made a turnover and looked lost, although I think in the long run he might be our best bet for the 4 position.  AB would have played less had Gabe not fouled out and Chaney looked so unsteady last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas