File 13 > Trash

Same Story, 90th Verse...

(1/1)

BigHog396:
That's Mike's number of losses since he has been here in case anyone was wondering.

Typical problems we see in all of these bad losses.  Can't shoot free throws, poor perimeter defense (even though UF didn't take advantage of it the way they should have), and absolutely asinine substitution patterns and division of playing time.

Not to mention... how in the hell do you as a coach, allow your supposedly lottery pick center to only get four FG attempts in the game??? How many minutes can you sit him, to totally help keep him out of getting in a rhythm?  That alone, shows how pathetic things have gotten on the coaching front.  Not calling out every player on the team, and not benching everyone else on the court over-and-over for not forcing the ball to DG to get him some touches was insane.

Dillon23:
Time for MA to go. I canít blame JP for leaving this cluster. 

Hogmatic:
8 is enough.....this is the beginning of the end.  Worst display of coaching ever in BWA

isavedjazz:
It happens every year. Start hot. Then lose 1 or 2 noncon we shouldnít. Then start conference play rough. Then finish well. Then make it to the SEC ship. Then get waxed in the SEC ship. Then lose in the 1st or 2nd round of the NCAAT

GARZRBACK78:
Could not have said it better myself . Same old Razorback basketball under Mille Anderson. Iím more excited about 2019 football season.

BannerMountainMan:

--- Quote from: GARZRBACK78 on January 09, 2019, 10:12:54 pm ---Could not have said it better myself . Same old Razorback basketball under Mille Anderson. Iím more excited about 2019 football season.

--- End quote ---
have fun being 5-7...

MAGA45:
We are the 2nd best team in the SEC the last 4 years!!!

GARZRBACK78:
I will, better than 2-10.

BossHawg_Outlaw:

--- Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 09, 2019, 10:13:32 pm ---have fun being 5-7...

--- End quote ---

At least there is a chance things will get better.  With Mike best we can hope for is to make it to the tournament and hope to win one game. 

RacinRazorback:
And that is not something that will happen every year, lucky if he makes the NCAA 50% of the time!

Hogmatic:

--- Quote from: MAGA45 on January 09, 2019, 10:14:57 pm ---We are the 2nd best team in the SEC the last 4 years!!!

--- End quote ---

Don't give us that crap.  We used to be the best or shoulder to shoulder with UK and there was a vast gap between the rest of the SEC versus the top 2 in ARK and UK.   Look at the quality of the program, wins in the NCAA, National rankings in the top 5 or top 15.  2nd in the SEC as you say is nowhere near our history and what our fans expect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Mobile View