• 10,058,682 Posts
• 402,657 Topics
• 23,009 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2020 QB Shane Illingworth,  (Read 936 times)

1highhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
2020 QB Shane Illingworth,
« on: January 08, 2019, 11:12:58 pm »

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Article/Quarterback-Shane-Illingworth-set-to-see-Arkansas-Colorado-LSU-UCLA-and-Washington-State-this-off-season--127473642/

Otis, do you have anymore news you can tell us about this kid?  The article says that Arkansas is recruiting him very hard, and I know we're also recruiting Chandler Morris, and I think we're recruiting Jacolby Criswell are we not?  Could you see Arkansas potentially signing all 3 of these quarterbacks?

sickboy

Re: 2020 QB Shane Illingworth,
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:09:39 am »

Sounds like we'll have a pretty good shot. At this point it sounds like LSU (if they offer) and Washington State will probably be our main competition.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

The Hawgman

Re: 2020 QB Shane Illingworth,
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 08:01:18 am »

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Article/Quarterback-Shane-Illingworth-set-to-see-Arkansas-Colorado-LSU-UCLA-and-Washington-State-this-off-season--127473642/

Otis, do you have anymore news you can tell us about this kid?  The article says that Arkansas is recruiting him very hard, and I know we're also recruiting Chandler Morris, and I think we're recruiting Jacolby Criswell are we not?  Could you see Arkansas potentially signing all 3 of these quarterbacks?
Why in the world would Clemson recruit a top QB when they had Kelly Bryant?
Oh Trevor Lawrence
Point is it is a long time till signing day and you have to be ready and let it play out
Putting all our eggs in one basket might not work out
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas