• 10,058,682 Posts
• 402,657 Topics
• 23,009 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Analyst Tom Lemming Arkansas on many more High Level Recruits than ever before  (Read 4408 times)

Earth Hog Fan

2020 ARKANSAS RAZORBACK RECRUITING

Posted here are a couple of articles that I feel most Hogville Razorbacks will find very interesting. 

"I've never seen Arkansas mentioned this much nationally by top players, and I've been doing this for 40 years," Lemming said. "I've never seen them in on so many ball players. That's the key, getting on them early."  Tom Lemming

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2019/jan/08/recruiting-analyst-hears-hogs-mentioned/

And you will want to Check this QB out, very impressive….

•   QB Shane Illingworth  PRO 6-6 225 MORCO, CAL. 247 4-STAR
Likes UCLA, Really likes Colorado their Coaches, LSU is showing interest and will visit them with a team mate.  He has talked to Washington State Coach Leach and likes their system and how much they throw the ball.

He said Arkansas right now is recruiting him the hardest. And he really likes the family vibe on his visit there last year and will visit Arkansas again in late January or early February. 
He said, “I have a really good relationship with coach (Joe) Craddock, OC) and I can’t wait to get back there and visit again. Like I said, I’ll be back later this month or early next month and that’s one school I definitely plan to take an official visit to this spring as well.”
Colorado and Washington State are two other programs Illingworth said he has high interest in.

Full article write up at the bottom of the page after seeing his profile at the top in the link below.

https://247sports.com/Player/Shane-Illingworth-46047021/

GO HOGS!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:49:48 am by Earth Hog Fan »

liljo

• Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Another Rocket Arm QB for the 2020 class that likes Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 01:02:30 pm »

Get 'em Hogs! ! !

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Rock City Razorback

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 01:06:59 pm »

Will be hard to get a guy from West coast with that much interest from PAC12, but it's great he's already visited like you mentioned. Looks to be a stud! Hope he doesn't mind competition though, because this looks to be a rare year where we'll take 2 QBs. Regardless, would love to have a kid that can throw like he can!

Gonzo

Good information, wrapped in a sad presentation

Go Hogs!

isavedjazz

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 04:52:45 pm »

Will be hard to get a guy from West coast with that much interest from PAC12, but it's great he's already visited like you mentioned. Looks to be a stud! Hope he doesn't mind competition though, because this looks to be a rare year where we'll take 2 QBs. Regardless, would love to have a kid that can throw like he can!

“I don’t care about location. I’ll play anywhere.”

TexHog188

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Touchdown Arkansas!

Nice article.  Very complimentary of Chandler "Coach on the Field" Morris.  46 TD passes and 19 TD runs for 65 total TDs is getting it done.

sickboy

“I don’t care about location. I’ll play anywhere.”

Well, we didn’t read it. C’mon now.

redeye

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs Go!!!

Isn't this the guy who's mother owns a company that does business in Fayetteville?  Seems like I remember an RD article on him.

Earth Hog Fan

Isn't this the guy who's mother owns a company that does business in Fayetteville?  Seems like I remember an RD article on him.

Tom Lemming is a high school football recruiting analyst. Tom Lemming serves as the host of The Lemming Report on CBS Sports Network, the only national weekly high school football recruiting show. He is the editor of The Tom Lemming Prep Football Report, considered by many to be “the bible” of college football recruiting.

Pudgepork

• Horse Racings most unlikely champ

Tom Lemming is a high school football recruiting analyst. Tom Lemming serves as the host of The Lemming Report on CBS Sports Network, the only national weekly high school football recruiting show. He is the editor of The Tom Lemming Prep Football Report, considered by many to be “the bible” of college football recruiting.

He meant the qbs mother had ties to Fayetteville

Earth Hog Fan

Oh OK, that was not clear to me.  However, in researching RD's articles, I found that article it was posted on April 4, 2018 and if I had read that I honestly did not remember. But after reading it just now, this QB from California did NOT mention or say anything about his mother in this or the 247 article that I posted earlier at the top of this thread.

Here is RD's article posted on April 4, 2018

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/apr/04/california-qb-expects-hogs-offense-do-damage-sec/

GO HOGS!

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Roastin da bomb in Fayettenam.

yeah, that's him.

MP24

That was Jaden Casey and he committed to Fresno State.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/mar/13/california-quarterback-getting-know-arkansas/

Beaverfever

• Your site for Razorback news.

The Pac 12 is turning into a mid major conference.  I bet a lot of the elite players out there are becoming increasingly interested in playing SEC football. 

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis

We are seeing a real cultural change on the Hill.

Razorbackers

• Good Takes Found Here
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 02:19:12 pm »

I remember getting the same vibe from Petrino's time here. We never really got to see it come to fruition, and history shows that it might not have worked out, but if you go look at his last 2 classes, we were snagging some kids from like Arizona, California, etc. Going out to places we'd never been before and getting a little traction.

I'm legit impressed by Morris & Co. getting out there and getting looks from folks after this season. Hopefully it translates.

PharmacistHog

• Global Moderator
  • Gameday Goon

If anybody is about to make a post in here and you read it and it adds absolutely ZERO to the conversation or in any way can start a pissing contest, it will either be deleted or edited.  Might as well save yourself the trouble. 

Earth Hog Fan

If anybody is about to make a post in here and you read it and it adds absolutely ZERO to the conversation or in any way can start a pissing contest, it will either be deleted or edited.  Might as well save yourself the trouble.

Thank you Sir, you are the best.

GO HOGS!

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach

and people are going to run him off before they can ever really get it going.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

• Gold Hogvillian
  • One tusk over the line sweet Jesus...

My expectations have never been higher for our program. I don't know how long the process will take, but something tells me it's going to pick up momentum real fast when you start hearing Arkansas being mentioned on these recruiting shows on TV. We're most definitely going to get there with this guy.!!

Earth Hog Fan

My expectations have never been higher for our program. I don't know how long the process will take, but something tells me it's going to pick up momentum real fast when you start hearing Arkansas being mentioned on these recruiting shows on TV. We're most definitely going to get there with this guy.!!

One Tush, 010Hog, Razorbackers , most of us would have to admit, these coaches have it going on right now.  And there is no stops in their get up and go, it is all go.

Just today, Word has leaked out by RD that Coach Chavis and Mark Smith are meeting this morning with unsigned commit DB Adonis Otey for breakfast. 

Afterwards Coach Smith will be headed to Dallas to see Jalen Catalon as well as PWO’s  at other schools and 2020 prospects. 

Coach Morris and Stepp while still focused on the remaining 2019 class are visiting schools in Texas looking now at the 2020 class as well. 

These guys are building a new foundation for future successes of this football program based on Recruiting with athletes who believe in these coaches. And these athletes are not only talented but they are bigger, taller WR’s with speed that have several other P5 offers. 

Coach Chad Morris once said, we could always expect his best. And right now today I like what I am seeing and it makes me proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan. 

Coach Morris, keep up the good work because you are starting to prove, you are the best.

https://www.nwahomepage.com/pig-trail-nation/hog-recruiting/arkansas-coaches-back-on-recruiting-trail/1697725838

GO HOGS!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 01:25:17 pm by Earth Hog Fan »

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

HenduHog

• Razorbacks: Hostile and mobile

Oh OK, that was not clear to me.  However, in researching RD's articles, I found that article it was posted on April 4, 2018 and if I had read that I honestly did not remember. But after reading it just now, this QB from California did NOT mention or say anything about his mother in this or the 247 article that I posted earlier at the top of this thread.

Here is RD's article posted on April 4, 2018

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/apr/04/california-qb-expects-hogs-offense-do-damage-sec/

GO HOGS!

Seemed very clear to me.

Redhogs

and people are going to run him off before they can ever really get it going.
Think you are wrong..this thing has legs. We will be markedly better next year and the year after that.....this staff works to hard not to be. The total ceiling is yet to be determined and will take 4-5 years.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach

Think you are wrong..this thing has legs. We will be markedly better next year and the year after that.....this staff works to hard not to be. The total ceiling is yet to be determined and will take 4-5 years.

Not sure I can really be wrong about that but ok. Our fans have proven to be crazy and impulsive more times than not.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas