• 10,058,682 Posts
• 402,657 Topics
• 23,009 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I should have something tonight for you guys on  (Read 7587 times)

GrizzlyRider07

Re: I should have something tonight for you guys on
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2019, 11:27:00 am »

I really think this could possibly be something with Catalon more than Otey.

justmakeit2thebcs

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2019, 01:42:23 pm »

Brooks didn't play for Pflugerville for most of the season becasue he was suspended from school for being a "knucklehead", no arrest ,just stupidity.  He was told he might want to look elsewhere months ago.  There was a chance we would take him, but others (Catalon, Bush, G Brooks) were ahead of him.  He was also told we would not be receiving an offer sheet to sign and fax for the early period.  They staff does still want him but only if either Catalon and Otey doesn't sign.  The situation may have changed with Pulley leaving but I doubt it since the coaches expected Pulley to get a 2nd-4th round grade from the NFL and declare.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Rock City Razorback

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2019, 02:14:21 pm »

Otis said earlier that he did not think our numbers will work out for all three Brooks, Catalon and Otey so we will see who is on the outs.

Wish it were Brooks then, but obviously that's not happening now with his reaffirmation, even though he seemed to be on the outs for the longest. Sucks, was looking forward to Otey and Catalon, they appear to be ball players!

jjdlc

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2019, 02:32:17 pm »

Wish it were Brooks then, but obviously that's not happening now with his reaffirmation, even though he seemed to be on the outs for the longest. Sucks, was looking forward to Otey and Catalon, they appear to be ball players!

As others have said, I think the other 2 are the top priority.  That said, I suppose there is still a small chance they could take all 3 if for instance they can't find a good QB candidate or something like that.

The Hawgman

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2019, 07:23:12 pm »

I want you to walk into the room and tell all your upcoming Seniors that you do not care about wins now but your building for 2 and 3 years down the road. Then go to your summer booster clubs and talk to all those fans who buy the tickets for next years games and tell them why you did not sign a transfer QB now because your building for 2020.   Gp tell them.

Come on lets be smart here.  Lets get us the best transfer QB we  can get to come in here to add competition and hopefully he is good enough to lead us to 6+ wins next year and build this program NOW!!!!!  If we can then next years recruiting gets much easier.  Plus the fans will believe and buy more tickets.
Truth!!!

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Roastin da bomb in Fayettenam.
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2019, 07:28:20 pm »

Brooks didn't play for Pflugerville for most of the season becasue he was suspended from school for being a "knucklehead", no arrest ,just stupidity.  He was told he might want to look elsewhere months ago.  There was a chance we would take him, but others (Catalon, Bush, G Brooks) were ahead of him.  He was also told we would not be receiving an offer sheet to sign and fax for the early period.  They staff does still want him but only if either Catalon and Otey doesn't sign.  The situation may have changed with Pulley leaving but I doubt it since the coaches expected Pulley to get a 2nd-4th round grade from the NFL and declare.
My uncle is teh superintendent there. ill see what he says.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas