• 10,158,451 Posts
• 405,230 Topics
• 23,131 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Off Season Topics?  (Read 308 times)

bennyl08

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Ever since the war I've had a drinking problem
Off Season Topics?
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:11:52 pm »

So any threads talking positiive about razorback players will get sent to the trash can?

Do mods expect us to ONLY focus on negatives of this team? Or can we mention positive accomplishments or razorbacks so long as we don't consider any upperclassmen to be razorbacks?

Why is there so much hate and vitriol in bringing up that 6 razorbacks were recognized post season as all conference players?

I take it any threads about Froholdt getting drafted will be sent to the trash? Any threads about proday results will be trashed unless you only focus on negative results? What are the guidelines here?

Tommy

• Bench Warmer
  • You ever heard a Bobo? Well youís lookin at him
Re: Off Season Topics?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 05:45:28 pm »

Seems that way on Twitter

Not sure about here

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

liljo

• Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 06:00:17 pm »

First Iíve heard of this. ??? Iíve seen the mods get edgy over people who just grind with negativity, but havenít seen Ďem jerk any chains over positive comments.

As for off season topics, Iíve wondered if there is any news about Bishop and Ferrell...I know Billy got a hurt knee and at his size that has to require a lot of rehab, but Iíve heard nothing about Ladarrius.

Iím hoping both are okay, and if theyíre healthy I expect them to rise up to a great career at Arkansas. Anybody know anything about ďem?

liljo

• Hogvillian
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 06:03:05 pm »

Whoa, I didnít see this thread was trashed.  My bad, Iíll try to find someplace else for my question.

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 07:34:29 pm »

First Iíve heard of this. ??? Iíve seen the mods get edgy over people who just grind with negativity, but havenít seen Ďem jerk any chains over positive comments.

As for off season topics, Iíve wondered if there is any news about Bishop and Ferrell...I know Billy got a hurt knee and at his size that has to require a lot of rehab, but Iíve heard nothing about Ladarrius.

Iím hoping both are okay, and if theyíre healthy I expect them to rise up to a great career at Arkansas. Anybody know anything about ďem?

I've heard there is a concern of Ferrell will ever play again, seems to be more to it then we were told. I haven't heard anything on Bishop.

liljo

• Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 09:07:08 pm »

I've heard there is a concern of Ferrell will ever play again, seems to be more to it then we were told. I haven't heard anything on Bishop.
Thank you, Rice.

Man, that's sad news. Talk about a great athlete trapped in a giant's body, Billy was it.

I was thinking Bishop, with his speed, would contribute at some point. Maybe he'll be one of the late developers and have great junior and senior seasons here. Looks like he'll have plenty of quality competition to push him in practice, for sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas