• 10,151,110 Posts
• 405,092 Topics
• 23,124 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: College HOF  (Read 854 times)

bhogs05

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
College HOF
« on: January 07, 2019, 09:34:45 am »

Don't know if this has been posted or not but just saw that DMac has made the college football Hall of Fame. Congrats to him on being a hall of famer and being one of the best RBs to play in the SEC, if not the best.

HogPharmer

Re: College HOF
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 09:42:03 am »

I got that wood

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Mo_Better_Hogs

• All-American Hogvillian
  • DE FENSE!! DE FENSE!!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 09:43:32 am »

Run DMC!

#1 STUNNA

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 09:45:02 am »

Arkansas GOAT!!!

RebHog

• Senior
Re: McFadden going in Hall of Fame!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 10:20:16 am »

Congratz to the Arkansas GOAT!

LRRandy

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 10:21:02 am »

An absolute no doubter

mhsbc59

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • "Cause thats how I Role"
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 10:26:14 am »

WOOT WOOT can we get his one year of eligibility back or no lol

zebradynasty

• Senior
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 10:31:44 am »

Great honor and a deserving one.Takes a little sting out of being robbed of the Heisman, I know I wont get over that, greatest Razorback ever!

26.2Hog

• The future ain't what it used to be
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 10:32:58 am »

I still remember legend Larry Munson, Georgia's play-by-play radio announcer for 40+ years, saying when he saw McFadden play against Georgia,  "We need to get US one of those."

SemperFi

• Disgusted & Pissed Off Hog Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 10:34:07 am »

Proud of DMac. The guy is all Hog and is one of the very best to ever claim the privilege of being a Razorback. WPS!

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 10:42:33 am »

501 forever!

isavedjazz

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 11:05:01 am »

The only man I’ve ever loved

liljo

• Hogvillian
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2019, 11:26:05 am »

Man, how I miss seeing DMac turn the corner, accelerate splitting two defenders, take out the one guy that had a chance with a stiff arm, and just absolutely turn on the burners to the end zone. And it just did not matter who we were playing. DMac could do it against anybody.

flagstaffhog

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2019, 11:29:54 am »

Go HOGS Go!

gmarv

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2019, 12:00:24 pm »

I still remember legend Larry Munson, Georgia's play-by-play radio announcer for 40+ years, saying when he saw McFadden play against Georgia,  "We need to get US one of those."
I was at my sister in laws house in Aiken SC just across the state line and listened  to the game with Munson calling the game and he was really laying the flowers on Dmac and for good reason.

Nashville Fan

• Welcome to next year!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2019, 12:37:23 pm »

Selfishly, I wished he would have came back for his senior season. He would have had all of the SEC records and probably would not been drafted by Oakland.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

• That's nice.... Real nice!
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2019, 12:39:52 pm »

Wish we could've seen him in a better franchise in the NFL besides the raiders. We'll never know what his full potential might have been in the NFL.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:20:34 am by DoubleReedHawgCaller »

rlamb

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 04:08:46 am »

I truly thinl that during McFadden's Pro career he was the best blocking running back in the League!
I saw a Raiders game against Baltimore at Oakland and he put a 305 lb. DE of the Ravens out of the
game. The Big DE was panned in the sidelines where the DE was down and holding his stomach.

Also, numerous times at Arkansas and the Raiders, the unlucky DB of the opposing team was slated
for a hard lick with McFadden. I remember at LSU his freshman year, late in the game one of thweir
DB's made an interception on Dick and DMac sent him spiraling over the LSU bench about 7 yaRDS.

McFadden ALSO hurt a Florida DB after another Dick interception late in the SEC Championship
game. The Oakland QB Jamarcus Russell once said in a TV interview that he didn't worry when
he was intercepted during a game if DMac was in because he knew DMac would make the tackle
and that the interceptor  would not then score

There was alsothe time the 350 lb. DT of New England intercepted a Raider pass and DMac took
him on head-on in the open field. That will gave to be another story another day. DMac may
have missed his true calling though  as I feel he would have been an All-Pro Safety.

Tommy

• Bench Warmer
  • You ever heard a Bobo? Well you’s lookin at him
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2019, 05:50:19 pm »

Dmac!

sickboy

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2019, 05:55:16 pm »

Wish we could've seen him in a better franchise in the NFL besides the raiders. We'll never know what his full potential might have been in the NFL.

The fact that he was as good as he was for the Raiders at that time tells you all need to know. He would have been a top 5 back in the league on a good squad.

rlamb

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2019, 03:56:08 am »

Can you imagine what heights DMac could have reached with New England and Bekichek

Pulled(PP)pork

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Fresno St. 12-2 Vegas Bowl Champions!
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2019, 05:16:30 am »

Can you imagine what heights DMac could have reached with New England and Bekichek
I truly thinl that during McFadden's Pro career he was the best blocking running back in the League!
I saw a Raiders game against Baltimore at Oakland and he put a 305 lb. DE of the Ravens out of the
game. The Big DE was panned in the sidelines where the DE was down and holding his stomach.

Also, numerous times at Arkansas and the Raiders, the unlucky DB of the opposing team was slated
for a hard lick with McFadden. I remember at LSU his freshman year, late in the game one of thweir
DB's made an interception on Dick and DMac sent him spiraling over the LSU bench about 7 yaRDS.

McFadden ALSO hurt a Florida DB after another Dick interception late in the SEC Championship
game. The Oakland QB Jamarcus Russell once said in a TV interview that he didn't worry when
he was intercepted during a game if DMac was in because he knew DMac would make the tackle
and that the interceptor  would not then score

There was alsothe time the 350 lb. DT of New England intercepted a Raider pass and DMac took
him on head-on in the open field. That will gave to be another story another day. DMac may
have missed his true calling though  as I feel he would have been an All-Pro Safety.
are you ok?  the spelling is a bit off

OneTuskOverTheLine™

• Gold Hogvillian
  • One tusk over the line sweet Jesus...
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2019, 05:41:52 am »

Man, how I miss seeing DMac turn the corner, accelerate splitting two defenders, take out the one guy that had a chance with a stiff arm, and just absolutely turn on the burners to the end zone. And it just did not matter who we were playing. DMac could do it against anybody.
I have a friend who is a Bama fan, and he said that he knew they were going to lose(in Tuscaloosa) upon seeing DMAC warming up pre game... Now THAT's a damn HOF'r.!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas