• 10,058,682 Posts
• 402,657 Topics
• 23,009 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Top Prospects inside state in 2020  (Read 1737 times)

Otis Kirk

• Global Moderator
  • All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

LAHogfan123

Re: Top Prospects inside state in 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 02:58:14 pm »

https://www.nwahomepage.com/pig-trail-nation/hog-recruiting/in-depth-look-at-2020-in-natural-state/1687801155

IMO there are easily 7 of these listed that the Hogs could offer, I'll be watching to see just how many of these players, or Arkansas players that the Arkansas staff offers this year.  I know this year is supposed to be a down year compared to 2018, but we will see when everyone on this list blossoms.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

redleg

• Hogvillian
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 02:31:35 pm »

I'll be surprised if Arkansas signs more than 5 or 6 in-state for 2020. It seems to just be one of those years when the talent level is not as high. From what I have seen and read, the 2021 in-state class will be one to watch where the Hogs could offer, and hopefully sign, close to 10 Arkansas kids.

ricepig

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 02:41:59 pm »

I'll be surprised if Arkansas signs more than 5 or 6 in-state for 2020. It seems to just be one of those years when the talent level is not as high. From what I have seen and read, the 2021 in-state class will be one to watch where the Hogs could offer, and hopefully sign, close to 10 Arkansas kids.

We'll sign 5 this year, I'll be surprised if it's more than next year.

Rock City Razorback

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 12:39:02 pm »

I really do hope we get Criswell, and if we're taking 2, don't see why not. Worth the risk, even if he was injured (but bounced back from in same season). Toll is intriguing. Seems like a lot of big programs are interested, even has some solid offers. Right now he looks better as a DE, and looks like that's where he'll end up. At first, though he could end up being a TE, but doesn't have the fluidity or the hands. Hope he ends up getting an offer though, know he wants to be a Hog! Buckner just showed out at a national combine and made the all-american list for it. He looks good in videos, has decent size. With them taking 2 RBs this year, not a bad option if others don't pan out. Although he could end up blowing up and having great senior year! With a class that doesn't look likely to produce a lot or even a big time player, nice to have (what appear to be) fall back options at QB and RB. I know the coaches aren't high on smaller WR, and have done nothing but target large wideouts, Flannigan is a playmaker! Much like White this year, smaller in size but very quick and fast, puts up great numbers and plays for a great HS program. Go watch his highlights if yu want to be impressed.

Otis Kirk

• Global Moderator
  • All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 03:50:56 pm »

I really do hope we get Criswell, and if we're taking 2, don't see why not. Worth the risk, even if he was injured (but bounced back from in same season). Toll is intriguing. Seems like a lot of big programs are interested, even has some solid offers. Right now he looks better as a DE, and looks like that's where he'll end up. At first, though he could end up being a TE, but doesn't have the fluidity or the hands. Hope he ends up getting an offer though, know he wants to be a Hog! Buckner just showed out at a national combine and made the all-american list for it. He looks good in videos, has decent size. With them taking 2 RBs this year, not a bad option if others don't pan out. Although he could end up blowing up and having great senior year! With a class that doesn't look likely to produce a lot or even a big time player, nice to have (what appear to be) fall back options at QB and RB. I know the coaches aren't high on smaller WR, and have done nothing but target large wideouts, Flannigan is a playmaker! Much like White this year, smaller in size but very quick and fast, puts up great numbers and plays for a great HS program. Go watch his highlights if yu want to be impressed.

One of my grandsons plays in FHS band and my son saw Flannigan and Darius Bowers play every home game and he was very high on both those kids. I agree on Criswell. I think they will regret the heck out of that if they don't go all in on him. He can play. I really like Hightower out of LRC and the Harris kid out of Dumas too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas