• 10,058,683 Posts
• 402,657 Topics
• 23,009 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heres to a highly successful  (Read 481 times)

Pudgepork

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Horse Racings most unlikely champ
Heres to a highly successful
« on: January 02, 2019, 04:14:32 pm »

and enjoyable 2019.  2018 was a high point for the hogs baseball program.   Im taking 2019 one series at a time due to huge questions regarding pitching.  Offensive and defensive pieces return to make those areas pretty stable and even strengths. 
If the pitching comes around, this will be an exciting season.

Hawgey-Davidson

Re: Heres to a highly successful
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 10:05:43 am »

Time to keep it rolling! Go Hogs

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

snf6278

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 11:28:07 am »

I know we have a great group of Mods on this board, but my hope is we don't get a crazy influx of the same old posters who have zero clue, come here and try to ruin everything that makes this board so great. I know we will be down a little from last year but our core hitting will still be strong. If some of our young pitchers can come on strong I think this team might surprise quite a few. You just don't lose what they did and not have a few rough patches. Glad there is SPAL, Razorbacks#1, JHicks, A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, and others who drop the hammer on the baseball ignorant! WPS!

HogPharmer

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 05:15:13 pm »

I know we have a great group of Mods on this board, but my hope is we don't get a crazy influx of the same old posters who have zero clue, come here and try to ruin everything that makes this board so great. I know we will be down a little from last year but our core hitting will still be strong. If some of our young pitchers can come on strong I think this team might surprise quite a few. You just don't lose what they did and not have a few rough patches. Glad there is SPAL, Razorbacks#1, JHicks, A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, and others who drop the hammer on the baseball ignorant! WPS!

If that happens, it means we are back in Omaha again so I guess it'd be worth it. A lot of the ignorant influx in here didn't even know it was baseball season last year until they heard the Omahogs were already in Nebraska.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas