• 10,058,682 Posts
• 402,657 Topics
• 23,009 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Southern Cal series in LA Feb 22-24th  (Read 1096 times)

RIPLarryShank

• Walk-On
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Southern Cal series in LA Feb 22-24th
« on: December 18, 2018, 04:44:32 am »

Is anyone else considering attending this series?  I am going to try to go.  2018 single game tickets were only $11.50 at USC (tickets for 2019 haven't gone on sale yet).

I always like for hog fans to have a good showing when they are playing away (especially for baseball) so I am hoping that will be the case for this series.  If you know any Razorback fans in Southern California or who would otherwise be interested in attending this series, please spread the word that the OmaHogs will be playing in LA that weekend and tickets are cheap.

Ps.  Although this is my first post with this account, I have had other accounts on here before but I don't remember my username(s) or password(s).  Normally if I visit this message board I just read it, or, as we used to say, RMPL. 

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
Re: Southern Cal series in LA Feb 22-24th
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 01:22:41 pm »

I am planning on going if at all possible.  My son lives out there so will give me an opportunity to take him to a game. 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Hog are ya

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 02:20:21 am »

I live out here.  And you better believe that I will be at every game!  Also, I know several other hog fans out here, and will plan to roll out with them....  And we will make our presence known!!!!

Pulled(PP)pork

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Fresno St. 12-2 Vegas Bowl Champions!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 05:48:27 am »

Is anyone else considering attending this series?  I am going to try to go.  2018 single game tickets were only $11.50 at USC (tickets for 2019 haven't gone on sale yet).

I always like for hog fans to have a good showing when they are playing away (especially for baseball) so I am hoping that will be the case for this series.  If you know any Razorback fans in Southern California or who would otherwise be interested in attending this series, please spread the word that the OmaHogs will be playing in LA that weekend and tickets are cheap.

Ps.  Although this is my first post with this account, I have had other accounts on here before but I don't remember my username(s) or password(s).  Normally if I visit this message board I just read it, or, as we used to say, RMPL.
would love to, but leaving the state in mid january

Pudgepork

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Horse Racings most unlikely champ
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 04:08:21 pm »

I hope usc is much less potent as last year.  They were very good hitters.

ladybackfan

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 10:15:17 am »

If you go. Lock your doors and carry a pistol.  I hear the area is pretty BAD..

Hog are ya

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 03:28:29 am »

Ha Ha!  Yada Yada... Yeah laugh about this stereotype all you want, but I've lived in Los Angeles for 20yrs now.  I spend 90% plus of my time here.  The rest is spent in Arkansas and Australia.  And the only time I experienced a crime, was in rural Arkansas.   A theft of over 7k dollars of goods, and some priceless photos.  (understand I still love Ark and call it "home")

But you may want to check the crime figures of where Arkansas ranks nationally these days......

Also, my work takes me to the "hood" regularly in Los Angeles, and touch wood, I have never had any issues....

So I would encourage any hog fan to show up and support.  And leave your gun in Arkansas......

***  Don't mean to come across to hard, sorry for that.  But the crime I experienced in this small town area in Arkansas, was because I didn't "lock" my door....

So yes, if you come to the game, lock your car doors, even though I often don't here and have yet to have anything happen....

Pudgepork

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Horse Racings most unlikely champ
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 09:15:13 am »

The same can be said for when Hogs play in Memphis.  Auto zone park is nice tho.

Looks like USC has at least 1 top notch pitcher and 1 of the top hitters in college baseball. The rest of the pitching staff led in walks and wild pitches last year. Hopefully, they can start off the new season building a large lead in those areas against the hogs

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 12:27:25 pm »

Ha Ha!  Yada Yada... Yeah laugh about this stereotype all you want, but I've lived in Los Angeles for 20yrs now.  I spend 90% plus of my time here.  The rest is spent in Arkansas and Australia.  And the only time I experienced a crime, was in rural Arkansas.   A theft of over 7k dollars of goods, and some priceless photos.  (understand I still love Ark and call it "home")

But you may want to check the crime figures of where Arkansas ranks nationally these days......

Also, my work takes me to the "hood" regularly in Los Angeles, and touch wood, I have never had any issues....

So I would encourage any hog fan to show up and support.  And leave your gun in Arkansas......

***  Don't mean to come across to hard, sorry for that.  But the crime I experienced in this small town area in Arkansas, was because I didn't "lock" my door....

So yes, if you come to the game, lock your car doors, even though I often don't here and have yet to have anything happen....

I agree man, I lived in LA for year and never had a problem. The one time my car was broken into, was the day I moved to La Jolla which is one of the nicest cities near San Diego.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas