• 10,157,347 Posts
• 405,205 Topics
• 23,129 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Final from Tiger Stadium: Clemson 56 South Carolina 35  (Read 100 times)

jbcarol

Final from Tiger Stadium: Clemson 56 South Carolina 35
« on: November 24, 2018, 09:43:12 am »

CLEMSON
It has been nearly five years since Dabo Swinney last suffered a loss to South Carolina, but the Clemson head coach still vividly remembers what it was like after the Tigers lost five consecutive games to USC.

Pictures popped up all over the Internet of Gamecock fans posing with Swinney and holding up five fingers signifying the five wins. While Swinney doesn’t mind a little trash talk, he wasn’t a fan of the “five bombs.”

“It is surprising sometimes that parents allow their kids to speak to adults sometimes. I just keep on moving. What’s acceptable to some parents is not acceptable to other parents,” Swinney said. “I take pictures with anybody. I don’t really care. I don’t have any ill will towards anybody. At the end of the day we’re all on the same team, or should be in a bigger picture. But sometimes people coming up and taking pictures and trying to five-bomb you and parents having fun with that, I would never allow my kids to do that.”

Same guy whose players brag about sexually assaulting opponents while they are on the ground after tackles.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 12:40:06 am by jbcarol »

jbcarol

Re: Final from Tiger Stadium: Clemson 56 South Carolina 35
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 08:39:42 am »

SC Sports Source
‏@SCSportsSource

Clemson gets the win to push their winning streak to 5 games over the Gamecocks, but South Carolina exposed Clemson's defense tonight & put up more of a fight than many expected with a mash unit on D. 

Having said that, Clemson is now 1 win away from the CFB Playoff once again.

Also,

Dabo earns the poor sportsmanship award for the night.

Take a knee at the end of the game and win with some class.

The extra TD, with your starters in, was unnecessary.  South Carolina had no timeouts left.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas