• 10,116,275 Posts
• 404,152 Topics
• 23,079 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do with the Timberwolves  (Read 158 times)

311Hog

• Gold Hogvillian
What do with the Timberwolves
« on: January 08, 2019, 01:31:25 pm »

Coach Tibs fired again, and i saw on the ticker they were looking at Hoiberg ? lol did they learn nothing watching the bulls?

McKdaddy

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
Re: What do with the Timberwolves
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 09:27:49 pm »

Some dude on here is a Minny fan, just donít recall who.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Life as a Politics Mod....
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 06:31:36 am »

There are a few of us.  They won't hire Hoiberg. Realistically they may play out the year with Saunders, which would be good.  With a little luck, they'll challenge for the 8th seed again, given they have only four more games with the Raptors/Bucks/Celtics/Warriors  combined.  KAT has been playing extremely well since Jimmy took his sideshow to Philly, and they aren't going to be hamstrung by a Thibs offense the rest of the way.

McKdaddy

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 08:36:58 am »

^^^^ thatís him.

Iím pulling for Saunders to succeed.

husker71

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 04:34:39 am »

2 draft choices hurt them IMHO   Shabazz Muhammed (sp) I thought would be a good SF for a few years and I thought Wiggins would be an all star.  You never know what you are going to get with Wiggins I think just last week he had a 40 and 11 night or something like that and then for a few games nothing.  You cant get trade value for him because nobody wants that contract (same with John Wall)   Ok the good part   I really liked getting Saric and Covington and getting rid of Butler.  I heard on Simmons that Butler insisted during a scrimmage to play with the 2nd unit and that he was spectacular and the 2nd unit won easily.  But he had to go.  Getting rid of Tibs was a big plus because of his attitude and his history of running his 1st 6 or 7 into the ground.     Last plus is watching KAT become a great passer out of the post.   

ErieHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Life as a Politics Mod....
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 08:58:37 pm »

2 draft choices hurt them IMHO   Shabazz Muhammed (sp) I thought would be a good SF for a few years and I thought Wiggins would be an all star.  You never know what you are going to get with Wiggins I think just last week he had a 40 and 11 night or something like that and then for a few games nothing.  You cant get trade value for him because nobody wants that contract (same with John Wall)   Ok the good part   I really liked getting Saric and Covington and getting rid of Butler.  I heard on Simmons that Butler insisted during a scrimmage to play with the 2nd unit and that he was spectacular and the 2nd unit won easily.  But he had to go.  Getting rid of Tibs was a big plus because of his attitude and his history of running his 1st 6 or 7 into the ground.     Last plus is watching KAT become a great passer out of the post.   

Wiggins is not a negative, yet.     You want misses?  2010,   Wes Johnson at #4;  2011,   Derrick Williams at #2.    2013- deal #26 Andre Roberson, who would be a wonderful complementary defender for this squad.   

KAT just turned 23.  Wiggins is 23.   They're a long shot from their primes, still, and  there is reason to be optimistic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas