• 10,058,684 Posts
• 402,657 Topics
• 23,009 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Watch: DVH Breaks Down Fall, Talks Benintendi and More  (Read 902 times)

Jason Carroll

Amityvillehogger

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Veni, vidi, vici...
Re: Watch: DVH Breaks Down Fall, Talks Benintendi and More
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 01:16:59 pm »

Good stuff.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

bulldog04

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 06:02:27 pm »

Always love a DVH presser

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I LIKE Mike but we could use a little more of this
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 08:22:02 am »

Put all the success out of your head, have a blank slate as far as head coaches of the three major sports at Arkansas. One, IMO, can certainly see that Van Horn is a class professional, speaks well, controls the room without being boorish and is well versed in any question is asked of him. No stupid slogans like, "left lane and hammer down", "be Uncommon" "I love that helmet" and so on. On a continuum from 1 to 10 with 1 being the worst and 10 being great, these are just my opinions on how the UA 'big three' head coaches belong on the professionalism ranking just mentioned.   

Dave Van Horn    9.5 (only because no one is perfect)   Grade... A
               Mike Anderson     7.5 (only problem with Mike is a grammar bugaboo every now and then, but overall, Anderson does a good job with the press)  Grade.... B+
               Chad Morris         4.0 (moody, fake enthusiasm, criticizes assistant coaches and players in cryptic speak, rarely offers a "straight up" opinion on his team and goes to the     
                                                "work in process" card way too often along with several other "coach speak" lines.)   Grade....  D+

factchecker

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • RAZORBACKS OR NOTHING!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 10:52:17 pm »

On a continuum from 1 to 10 with 1 being the worst and 10 being great, these are just my opinions on how the UA 'big three' head coaches belong on the professionalism ranking just mentioned.   

Dave Van Horn    9.5 (only because no one is perfect)   Grade... A
               Mike Anderson     7.5 (only problem with Mike is a grammar bugaboo every now and then, but overall, Anderson does a good job with the press)  Grade.... B+
               Chad Morris         4.0 (moody, fake enthusiasm, criticizes assistant coaches and players in cryptic speak, rarely offers a "straight up" opinion on his team and goes to the     
                                                "work in process" card way too often along with several other "coach speak" lines.)   Grade....  D+

If you were to add Coach Neighbors (WBB) into the mix he would rate around a 8.5.  I'll add that you will almost always see DVH, Anderson, and about every other coach in Razorback gear when they do media..... on the other hand

compared to

Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas