• 9,973,074 Posts
• 400,357 Topics
• 22,943 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 3-2 the Rest of the Way?  (Read 4235 times)

NaturalStateReb

• Czar of Arkansas
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Fame Hogvillian
3-2 the Rest of the Way?
« on: October 18, 2018, 08:51:31 am »

I can see a 4-win finish.  Here's what's left:

Tulsa
Vanderbilt
--Off Week--
LSU
at Mississippi State
at Missouri

Arkansas is better than Tulsa, bottom line.  I think that's a W, maybe even a cruise to a W.

Vanderbilt, despite looking a bit more game against Florida, really hasn't seemed to be the same team since a close road loss to Notre Dame back in Week 3.  The Commodores have won 1 road conference game since 2014 (last year at Tennessee).  These two teams seem like they're going opposite directions.  Vandy's defense is pretty decent, but I think Arkansas wins a relatively low scoring game here.

Arkansas won't beat LSU, but I think they'll beat what is sure to be a double-digit spread.  Arkansas has two weeks to prepare, and LSU gets Alabama during that bye week.  If LSU loses to Bama, which is likely, Arkansas will get them at just the right time.  Again, I don't see a win here, but it could be a confidence building performance.

Road conference wins are hard to come by, especially when you're struggling.  Yet again, though, Arkansas might catch a team with a Bama hangover.  State plays Bama on the road the week before they host Arkansas.  If Arkansas does have a confidence-building performance against LSU, this could be a wild one.  State's defense is very good; it's offense turns out to be pretty bad.  Bama is going to throttle them.  State is 4-2 right now.  Between today and Arkansas, they have to play @ LSU, Texas A&M, LaTech, and @ Bama.  It's entirely possible they'll be 5-5 going into the Arkansas game and having to win against Arkansas at home or @ Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl in order to be bowl eligible.  At that point, they'll be on a streak of losing 3 out of the last 4, bowl eligibility will be up in the air, and State's "darkhorse in the West" season will be a profound disappointment.  I think this game will be a doozy, but it's a road contest.

Finally, Arkansas closes it out against Missouri in Columbia.  Don't let the 3-3 mark fool you--Missouri's not bad.  They were game against Georgia and let one slip away in a weather-delayed contest played in a monsoon at South Carolina.  Missouri should probably be a 6-win team when Arkansas travels to the North Pole to take them on, but it's possible that they could only have 5 wins if they slip up against Memphis or Tennessee.  Arkansas might again have a chance to play spoiler, although I think Drew Lock will probably have a good day against Arkansas at home and get the Tigers the win.

I don't think 3-2 is unrealistic at all.  That would be a strong finish that boosts recruiting and gives fans reason to hope for the future.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 04:20:21 pm by NaturalStateReb »

bhogs05

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: 3-2 the Rest of the Way?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 08:56:57 am »

I can see us beating Tulsa and Vandy if Storey and Boyd are healthy. We could slip up and surprise Miss St or Mizzou..although the defense will have to play like they were playing against Auburn and A&M for that to happen. If the defense of the last 2 weeks shows up then we could go winless the rest of the way. 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

arthurhawgerelli

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 09:03:59 am »

Tulsa
Vanderbilt
--Off Week--
LSU
at Mississippi State
at Missouri

Arkansas is better than Tulsa, bottom line.  I think that's a W, maybe even a cruise to a W.

Vanderbilt, despite looking a bit more game against Florida, really hasn't seemed to be the same team since a close road loss to Notre Dame back in Week 3.  The Commodores have won 1 road conference game since 2014 (last year at Tennessee).  These two teams seem like they're going opposite directions.  Vandy's defense is pretty decent, but I think Arkansas wins a relatively low scoring game here.

Arkansas won't beat LSU, but I think they'll beat what is sure to be a double-digit spread.  Arkansas has two weeks to prepare, and LSU gets Alabama during that bye week.  If LSU loses to Bama, which is likely, Arkansas will get them at just the right time.  Again, I don't see a win here, but it could be a confidence building performance.

Road conference wins are hard to come by, especially when you're struggling.  Yet again, though, Arkansas might catch a team with a Bama hangover.  State plays Bama on the road the week before they host Arkansas.  If Arkansas does have a confidence-building performance against LSU, this could be a wild one.  State's defense is very good; it's offense turns out to be pretty bad.  Bama is going to throttle them.  State is 4-2 right now.  Between today and Arkansas, they have to play @ LSU, Texas A&M, LaTech, and @ Bama.  It's entirely possible they'll be 5-2 going into the Arkansas game and having to win against Arkansas at home or @ Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl in order to be bowl eligible.  At that point, they'll be on a streak of losing 3 out of the last 4, bowl eligibility will be up in the air, and State's "darkhorse in the West" season will be a profound disappointment.  I think this game will be a doozy, but it's a road contest.

Finally, Arkansas closes it out against Missouri in Columbia.  Don't let the 3-3 mark fool you--Missouri's not bad.  They were game against Georgia and let one slip away in a weather-delayed contest played in a monsoon at South Carolina.  Missouri should probably be a 6-win team when Arkansas travels to the North Pole to take them on, but it's possible that they could only have 5 wins if they slip up against Memphis or Tennessee.  Arkansas might again have a chance to play spoiler, although I think Drew Lock will probably have a good day against Arkansas at home and get the Tigers the win.

I don't think 3-2 is unrealistic at all.  That would be a strong finish that boosts recruiting and gives fans reason to hope for the future.

Excellent summation.  I think the Hogs have constantly shown improvement throughout the season.  The biggest weakness was exposed by Ole Miss.  We have zero depth.  If we could go injury free the rest of the season, our top 19-20 can compete with everybody left, including LSU.  The problem is we need our top 22 and the next 15-20 to be able to compete at that same level, and that's what worries me.

I have been one of the biggest critics of our line.  I've also laid the blame on their weakness on Kurt Anderson.  By appearances, Dustin Fry is doing an outstanding job, but as we can all see, there's plenty of work to be done there still. 

Salted Pork

• Varsity
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 10:01:58 am »

Folks here still drinking the ol’ Jim Jones Kool-Aid, I see. What in the past 2 weeks have you seen give you evidence that we win 3 out of our last 5? We’ll be LUCKY to beat Tulsa this week.

jst01

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 10:13:02 am »

Whats more predictable than Hogs getting beat in the 4th quarter?   Hogville posters tossing aside 7 games of proof and still setting themselves up for big disappointment.

JethroB.

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 10:25:54 am »

Tulsa
Vanderbilt
--Off Week--
LSU
at Mississippi State
at Missouri

Road conference wins are hard to come by, especially when you're struggling.  Yet again, though, Arkansas might catch a team with a Bama hangover.  State plays Bama on the road the week before they host Arkansas.  If Arkansas does have a confidence-building performance against LSU, this could be a wild one.  State's defense is very good; it's offense turns out to be pretty bad.  Bama is going to throttle them.  State is 4-2 right now.  Between today and Arkansas, they have to play @ LSU, Texas A&M, LaTech, and @ Bama.  It's entirely possible they'll be 5-2 going into the Arkansas game and having to win against Arkansas at home or @ Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl in order to be bowl eligible.  At that point, they'll be on a streak of losing 3 out of the last 4, bowl eligibility will be up in the air, and State's "darkhorse in the West" season will be a profound disappointment.  I think this game will be a doozy, but it's a road contest.

Another positive is that the pass happy teams are the ones that we struggle against the most and we only have one of those remaining which is Mizzou.

Ramtough

• Senior
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 10:28:06 am »

I said 2-4 before Ole Piss and I’ll stick by it. Tulsa and Vandy.

Redhogs

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 10:43:42 am »

Folks here still drinking the ol’ Jim Jones Kool-Aid, I see. What in the past 2 weeks have you seen give you evidence that we win 3 out of our last 5? We’ll be LUCKY to beat Tulsa this week.
Yep.

Redhogs

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2018, 10:44:31 am »

Whats more predictable than Hogs getting beat in the 4th quarter?   Hogville posters tossing aside 7 games of proof and still setting themselves up for big disappointment.
Oh so true.

Hogwild

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 10:55:30 am »

State is 4-2 right now.  Between today and Arkansas, they have to play @ LSU, Texas A&M, LaTech, and @ Bama.  It's entirely possible they'll be 5-2 going into the Arkansas game
There is absolutely no possible way that could occur.  Has to be a typo or you're very bad at math.

State has a mobile QB that has always caused us problems, our best chance of beating them is if Fitz gets hurt against LSU or Bama.  If we get three more wins, I believe we will have to knock off Mizzou, which is possible. 

We have to beat Vandy, if we can't, we'll likely be winless in conference play.

hogcards

• The Glimmer Twins
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 10:59:46 am »

Hogs will win a close game against a shi^^y Tulsa team, and they'll come out with the "showing more improvement" mantra again.

Hogmatic

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 11:15:17 am »

Another positive is that the pass happy teams are the ones that we struggle against the most and we only have one of those remaining which is Mizzou.

This is a year we are going to have to rely on Bama hangovers to have a chance against LSU and Misstake.   We will lose to LSU but I am not sure about Misstake as a loss.  I think the Bama hangover hurts MSU more because of their depth and it is later in the season.  We are fortunate that we get Bama early before we get beat up by multiple SECW teams.   I don't think Misstake is the same team we are accustomed to playing the last 4 years.   Fitzgerald has been up and down and they like to run the ball. 

I don't think Vandy is as good as their performance against UF.  I think that was a fluke at home and they like to run.   We are a team with a new staff/schemes that was bad early and played the toughest part of our schedule early.  The open date helps us when other teams have already had their open date.   Our open date is after Tulsa and Vandy, so that is a recipe for building confidence and healing over the next 3 weeks.  Misstake AND Mizzery are going to play 6 straight weeks to end the season.   We played our murderers row early and now other teams are playing their's later.

Hogmatic

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 11:19:27 am »

Misstake Schedule

Sat, Oct 20   
@
LSU
5 LSU

Sat, Oct 27   
vs
Texas A&M
17 Texas A&M

Sat, Nov 3   
vs
Louisiana Tech
Louisiana Tech

Sat, Nov 10   
@
Alabama
1 Alabama

Sat, Nov 17   
vs
Arkansas
Arkansas

Thu, Nov 22   
@
Ole Miss
Ole Miss

Bubba's Bruisers

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2018, 11:23:12 am »

I think our only realistic shot is Tulsa and Vandy.  We lose to LSU, MSU and Misery.

roothawg

• Varsity
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2018, 11:44:46 am »

It is very possible to go 3 n 2

ICEman

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 12:08:06 pm »

We have trouble with teams with a passable to good QB's therefore, I see the following scenario:
Tulsa = W
Vandy = W
LSU = L
MSU = L
Mizzou = L

go hogues

• You're at an eight but we need you at a two.
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 12:19:16 pm »

We have trouble with teams with a passable to good QB's therefore, I see the following scenario:
Tulsa = W
Vandy = W
LSU = L
MSU = L
Mizzou = L
I think this is likely, though Vandy is pretty tough. They played a surging Florida team very well.

I think MSU is better than a lot of people think. I think they beat LSU this weekend and probably Texas A&M the week after. They'll match up well with Bama, especially if Tua is out. I could see them finishing 5-1 and could even upset Bama but do something wacky like losing to Ole Miss.

Sivad

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 01:49:35 pm »

Our best case scenario is a worst case scenario.

HogPharmer

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2018, 01:53:22 pm »

Our best case scenario is a worst case scenario.

Kind of like how your best post of the day is still HV's worst post of the day?

Sivad

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 01:55:31 pm »

Kind of like how your best post of the day is still HV's worst post of the day?
Kind of like how your massive number of daily posts prove the old saw - quality beats quantity.

HogPharmer

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 01:58:08 pm »

Kind of like how your massive number of daily posts prove the old saw - quality beats quantity.

I average 2.49 posts per day. You average 2.13 a day. But sure....

Sivad

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 02:00:12 pm »

I average 2.49 posts per day.
You beat that in one hour now.
Meds must have changed.

RyanMallettsEgo

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 02:05:32 pm »

You beat that in one hour now.
Meds must have changed.

Not sure how averages work, are you?

liljo

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 02:06:00 pm »

Hogs'll beat Tulsa Saturday.

And I wouldn't be a bit surprised for them to win two conference games over the next few weeks.

Not one bit surprised.

I got a fresh batch of Kool Aid, cherry flavor--anybody want some?

Get 'em Hogs.

Hogmatic

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2018, 02:20:39 pm »

I think this is likely, though Vandy is pretty tough. They played a surging Florida team very well.

I think MSU is better than a lot of people think. I think they beat LSU this weekend and probably Texas A&M the week after. They'll match up well with Bama, especially if Tua is out. I could see them finishing 5-1 and could even upset Bama but do something wacky like losing to Ole Miss.

Misstake beat a terrible AU team, lost Kentucky and lost to a Florida team that isn't impressive.   UT scored more on AU than Misstake so the AU defense has let go of the rope.  I'm not sure how relevant it is but Misstake had the big change to it's offense a few weeks ago.   They were not doing good at all, so we will see how they do against LSU with the new simplified offense.   The next 2 weeks are going to bring some clarity to the SEC race.

Locutus_of_Boar

• Hogvillian
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2018, 02:34:25 pm »

I like your analysis but it leaves out the most important team.  Even if the other teams perform as expected and they certainly could play that way the reality on the Hill is that Chad Morris is like the little Dutch boy with his thumb stuck in the levee.  Only in Chad's case he's already committed every finger and toe and for every hole he plugs another leak springs to take its place.  I don't see that stopping this week or any other week this year.  Arkansas will continue to find itself in position to lose games whether that's on the opening kickoff or the last possession of the game or anywhere in between. 

The laws of chance say that against this 2018 schedule Arkansas should have been able to stumble into at least a couple more victories by now.  They fact that they haven't suggests the core problem is far deeper than a reading of the symptoms and expecting the patient to respond to treatment in a normal fashion might be a bit wishful.

NaturalStateReb

• Czar of Arkansas
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2018, 04:20:43 pm »

There is absolutely no possible way that could occur.  Has to be a typo or you're very bad at math.

State has a mobile QB that has always caused us problems, our best chance of beating them is if Fitz gets hurt against LSU or Bama.  If we get three more wins, I believe we will have to knock off Mizzou, which is possible. 

We have to beat Vandy, if we can't, we'll likely be winless in conference play.

Typo.  Meant 5-5.

NaturalStateReb

• Czar of Arkansas
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 04:25:04 pm »

Misstake beat a terrible AU team, lost Kentucky and lost to a Florida team that isn't impressive.   UT scored more on AU than Misstake so the AU defense has let go of the rope.  I'm not sure how relevant it is but Misstake had the big change to it's offense a few weeks ago.   They were not doing good at all, so we will see how they do against LSU with the new simplified offense.   The next 2 weeks are going to bring some clarity to the SEC race.

Moorehead finally stopped trying to force Fitzgerald into being a passing QB, which he isn't.  He's basically a highly mobile Cole Kelley. 

I think State's been worried about Fitzgerald's durability if they let him run, but he needs to be able to run because he's not a particularly effective passer and State's WRs aren't that good.

swineology

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 05:20:48 pm »

Hogs will win a close game against a shi^^y Tulsa team, and they'll come out with the "showing more improvement" mantra again, just to fall on their face in the 4th qtr. against Vandy then lose the next 3.

FIFY

They collapsed last week in the Great WMS just like they did against lowly CSU, 5 games ago. Until this team shows me some fight and some grit I'm picking them to finish 2-10

rzrbk4life

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2018, 05:23:30 pm »

Heck let’s just go 5-0 to make things interesting

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Nadine Coyle shakin it for the Hogs!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2018, 05:51:24 pm »

Heck let’s just go 5-0 to make things interesting

You never know what might happen.

A&M has now been lauded as potentially being one of the best teams in the country. They could be 9-2 headed into their game with LSU and they eked out a win against us. Far from dominating so that says something about us and our potential.

Let's say we beat Tulsa (and we should).

There isn't any reason that Vanderbilt isn't beatable if we continue to work hard and play 4 quarters and improve week to week.

We will have the benefit of catching both LSU and Miss State in succeeding weeks with a post-Alabama hangover, so you just never know.

By the time Missouri gets to their Tennessee game they are going to be scrambling for bowl eligibility. They'll most likely be 4-5 after the Vandy game with a need to win against Tennessee and Arkansas to gain bowl status. I think Tennessee beats them and they will be in the dumps emotionally coming to play us. Oh, their coach will talk about the importance of finishing on a high note and keeping "The Trophy" from the "Battleline Rivalry" and all that crapola, but I think a win will mean a lot more for us than for them at that point. We "could" still be playing for bowl eligibility "if" everything falls into place.

After what we have seen this team go through this season...if this team and this staff could pull out bowl eligibility they would have certainly pulled a rabbit out of their collective hats.

I hope they can. Odds are against it happening, but stranger things have happened.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 06:03:35 pm by MuskogeeHogFan »

RyanMallettsEgo

• Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2018, 06:07:25 pm »

A&M has now been lauded as potentially being one of the best teams in the country. They could be 9-2 headed into their game with LSU and they eked out a win against us. Far from dominating so that says something about us and our potential.

There isn't any reason that Vanderbilt isn't beatable if we continue to work hard and play 4 quarters and improve week to week.

We will have the benefit of catching both LSU and Miss State in succeeding weeks with a post-Alabama hangover, so you just never know.

By the time Missouri gets to their Tennessee game they are going to be scrambling for bowl eligibility. They'll most likely be 4-5 after the Vandy game with a need to win against Tennessee and Arkansas to gain bowl status. I think Tennessee beats them and they will be in the dumps emotionally coming to play us. Oh, their coach will talk about the importance of finishing on a high note and keeping "The Trophy" from the "Battleline Rivalry" and all that crapola, but I think a win will mean a lot more for us than for them at that point. We "could" still be playing for bowl eligibility "if" everything falls into place.

After what we have seen this team go through this season...if this team and this staff could pull out bowl eligibility they would have certainly pulled a rabbit out of their collective hats.

I hope they can. Odds are against it happening, but stranger things have happened.

Someone bet a pretty penny at the beginning of the year on Arkansas going over 5.5 wins and it still holding out hope, lol.

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2018, 06:10:24 pm »

Someone bet a pretty penny at the beginning of the year on Arkansas going over 5.5 wins and it still holding out hope, lol.

Not me. I'm just saying it isn't out of the realm of possibility, which is why I said...

STLhawg

• Senior
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2018, 06:27:21 pm »

Gotta agree with this.  I have not seen anything that shows this team can win more than a game or two (if lucky) the rest of the season. 

Mizzou will probably get their top two WRs back before our game and totally wax us -- especially since I'll be there to see it.

STLhawg

• Senior
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2018, 06:38:42 pm »

Not me. I'm just saying it isn't out of the realm of possibility, which is why I said...
Not really...technically it is, but anyone that's been really watching us knows better!

MuskogeeHogFan

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2018, 06:48:46 pm »

Not really...technically it is, but anyone that's been really watching us knows better!

No really, nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. But the odds are pretty big that it isn't going to happen. But nothing is impossible.

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Seven of Nine says '69 is closer to 9 than to 7
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2018, 08:17:10 pm »

I don't know if they have it in them to win one game. The defense has done a 180 from the AU and Aggy games which vexes me. We'll see.

HiggiePiggy

• Hope...
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2018, 08:48:14 pm »

I just want to see 1 sec win at least.  I don’t want any other coach to do what Beliema did here and that is go 0 for 8 in the SEC.  26 years now in the SEC. only 1 time has it happen. 

liljo

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2018, 09:12:27 pm »

Now I like your post. You are trying to keep the faith, staying on the positive, stating reasonable thinking, and being soberly cognizant of the fact the odds are against it. Like you, I agree it can happen. Unlikely in our opinion, but a possibility nevertheless.

Ain't a thing wrong with your viewpoint or attitude, and I enjoyed the read.

Get 'em Hogs!

RedSkiesAtNightHog

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2018, 10:59:05 pm »

Hope exists with Storey and Boyd back!  Solid post!

Hogmatic

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2018, 07:18:44 am »

Storey is out and CCM is not going to tip his hand to Tulsa which QB is playing until he has to.   I hope Connor has been improving by getting the increased reps in practice since before OM.  I suspect that Connor is going to do much better behind this Oline than the matador Oline against UNT.  I'm concerned and worried but it is obvious the team has been practicing with Connor and Cole.   CCM has been dancing around the issue with hints that TY is approved to practice, day to day, yet not approved to PLAY.   Ty looks good but he can't sustain another shot to the head for a while.

HogPharmer

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2018, 11:18:39 am »

I just want to see 1 sec win at least.  I don’t want any other coach to do what Beliema did here and that is go 0 for 8 in the SEC.  26 years now in the SEC. only 1 time has it happen.

Well Bert left us with the tools to do it... As I've said before, Bielema was like the starting pitcher that loaded the bases before Morris came in. Can't always expect the relief guy to clean up the mess he walked into without giving up a few runs...

Svrdhd

• Varsity
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2018, 12:24:49 pm »

Our best chance for an SEC win is an LSU forfeit due to a food safety recall on State Fair corn dogs.

Hogmatic

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2018, 11:45:43 am »

We are one step closer to a 3-2 record with our victory over Tulsa.

Tulsa             W
Vandy
Open Date
LSU
Misstake
Mizzery

Dark Helmet Hog

• Now let's see how well you handle it...
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2018, 12:29:53 pm »

Vandy will be a big game for us and should be fun to watch. We need to let loose the marmosets upon them.

That 3-2 looks real then.

luke hawg

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2018, 12:52:59 pm »

Any win is a blessing. This is the least team we've fielded since joining the conference. When snapping the football is worthy of crossing your fingers, there isn't much to do other than recruit and develop. Every team post Tulsa on our schedule has more talent.

Mo_Better_Hogs

• DE FENSE!! DE FENSE!!
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2018, 12:55:12 pm »

Tulsa — W
Vanderbilt
--Off Week--
LSU
at Mississippi State
at Missouri

This one is all I'm thinking about for the moment.

Ben

• Senior
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2018, 01:37:46 pm »

LSU is a loss. Miss St has a decent defense and a mobile qb. Mizzou will torch Arkansas like usual. Vandy will be a toss up.

jvanhorn

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2018, 01:56:55 pm »

Who knows?  Time will tell.

Con el Cerdos

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2018, 02:01:58 pm »

Twice right OP:  Tulsa (Razorback win) LSU (no way Arkansas wins against their D)

Vandy, MsSt, and Mizzo will top our Razorbacks.

Unfortunately, I think the final record will be 2-9.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas