• 9,928,216 Posts
• 399,311 Topics
• 22,894 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: we are absolutely horrible...  (Read 699 times)

denimchicken

• Varsity
we are absolutely horrible...
« on: October 14, 2018, 02:34:37 am »

and we won't win another game this season. hard times. dark times. NO FAN BASE DESERVES THIS.

screw the apologists this is absolutely unacceptable. fire the entire staff

InHognito

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: we are absolutely horrible...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 02:42:49 am »

Need to get in out of the rain. It's causing you to have a meltdown.

Chill mane. We are bad, yes. The coaching is questionable to this point, but hard to blame them completely when 3 key players go down. The most disappointing part was the defense. They just didnt have a game plan to stop the OM QB. Thats sad.

Morris will get his chance. I dont think he is a good enough coach to coach his way out of this, but it is looking like he is a good enough recruiter to recruit his way out of this. Having better players is more important than having better coaches. Good players can bail out bad coaching and bad decisions a lot of the time. Just got to let it play out.

It could be worse. We could be Auburn........

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 02:55:26 am »

Need to get in out of the rain. It's causing you to have a meltdown.

Chill mane. We are bad, yes. The coaching is questionable to this point, but hard to blame them completely when 3 key players go down. The most disappointing part was the defense. They just didnt have a game plan to stop the OM QB. Thats sad.

Morris will get his chance. I dont think he is a good enough coach to coach his way out of this, but it is looking like he is a good enough recruiter to recruit his way out of this. Having better players is more important than having better coaches. Good players can bail out bad coaching and bad decisions a lot of the time. Just got to let it play out.

It could be worse. We could be Auburn........
Auburn at least sometimes fields a respectable football team. We don't.

I'd rather have retained bert than have to go through this BS. We would at least have had a decent record. Being the literal dumpster fire of the SEC is a first for this entire fanbase. Even in the JLS season we weren't worse than Kentucky. Now we are at absolute rock bottom. 1-6... think about it. Literally rock bottom. A sanctioned to hell Ole Miss just beat us... Think about it. We are the worst we have ever been and this is acceptable to many posting on this board.

Optimus Swine

• Varsity
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 03:15:47 am »

Good lord OP, are ya blind son?  We win this game going away if, oh idk maybe our 1st and 2nd string RBS dont go down.  And there was some other significant factor... Oh yes our starting QB was knocked out.  Take any team except bama and put them in that position and they are gonna struggle.  My guess is you dont know much about the game of football.  Go Hogs! There are fans who recognize effort, deficiencies in talent, and biased officiating.(can I get a flag for holding or PI please?)Morris and staff will right the ship.  And unfortunately there will be room on the ship for all the negative nancy's, and revisionist historians,(who just knew this was gonna work out), and the bandwagon riders, but hey at least they'll be rootin' for the right team.

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 03:29:30 am »

Good lord OP, are ya blind son?  We win this game going away if, oh idk maybe our 1st and 2nd string RBS dont go down.  And there was some other significant factor... Oh yes our starting QB was knocked out.  Take any team except bama and put them in that position and they are gonna struggle.  My guess is you dont know much about the game of football.  Go Hogs! There are fans who recognize effort, deficiencies in talent, and biases officiating.(can I get a flag for holding or PI please?)Morris and staff will right the ship.  And unfortunately there will be room on the ship for all the negative nancy's, and revisionist historians,(who just knew this was gonna work out), and the bandwagon riders, but hey at least they'll be rootin' for the right team.

Negative nancy's are done with this board because of sunshine pumpers like yourself.

I've been going to razorback games since I can remember and I've always tried to have a positive outlook. This is absolute rock bottom and unacceptable regardless of if our starters got hurt. Stop making excuses and accept the fact this staff is failing in every aspect other than recruiting. You should be disgusted like the other 95% of the razorback fanbase. I will continue going to games and cheering for my team so don't try to take some moral high ground because you're still rooting for them. We all are. We just suck and I'm pointing it out

InHognito

• Varsity
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 03:47:21 am »

I'd rather have retained bert than have to go through this BS. We would at least have had a decent record. Being the literal dumpster fire of the SEC is a first for this entire fanbase. Even in the JLS season we weren't worse than Kentucky. Now we are at absolute rock bottom. 1-6... think about it. Literally rock bottom. A sanctioned to hell Ole Miss just beat us... Think about it. We are the worst we have ever been and this is acceptable to many posting on this board.

This is fair. We suck. But they arent going to fire the coach. Our best chance is to let this class come in and see how it goes.

We shouldve hired Matt Campbell or Mike Norvell. But we are here now. Maybe in 4 or 5 years we will get it right.

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 04:07:10 am »

This is fair. We suck. But they arent going to fire the coach. Our best chance is to let this class come in and see how it goes.

We shouldve hired Matt Campbell or Mike Norvell. But we are here now. Maybe in 4 or 5 years we will get it right.
I don't have any faith in this staff based on what I've seen so far but I want so badly to have to eat crow if they turn it all around. Hopefully sooner than 4 or 5 years

dayofthehawg1

• Varsity
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 04:11:59 am »

Negative nancy's are done with this board because of sunshine pumpers like yourself.

I've been going to razorback games since I can remember and I've always tried to have a positive outlook. This is absolute rock bottom and unacceptable regardless of if our starters got hurt. Stop making excuses and accept the fact this staff is failing in every aspect other than recruiting. You should be disgusted like the other 95% of the razorback fanbase. I will continue going to games and cheering for my team so don't try to take some moral high ground because you're still rooting for them. We all are. We just suck and I'm pointing it out

You are right about one thing.  A coaching staff did fail us.  But it was Not the current regime.  It was the former regime whom left the cupboard bare which is why they are gone.  Sorry to break the news but the former staff is what was terrible.  What you see now are growing pains.  This team has to figure out how to win.   But to be in a position to win?  That is an improvement.  They have done nothing but improve all year long.  Thus, instead of firing back more rhetoric that does nothing positive.  Remember next year when your eyes begin to open on this staff that you were out of line.  And you then tell us how that crow taste.  It wont be the worst crow that you have ever had because it will mark the return of Razorback football.  Yes, CCM and his staff will be responsible for this.  Until then?  We all know this sucks.  But, as you stated, this is rock bottom.  Thankfully our stay here, though it has lasted a half decade due to the former HC and staff, is just about over.  Hide and watch if you do not believe.  You will see.

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 04:22:32 am »

You are right about one thing.  A coaching staff did fail us.  But it was Not the current regime.  It was the former regime whom left the cupboard bare which is why they are gone.  Sorry to break the news but the former staff is what was terrible.  What you see now are growing pains.  This team has to figure out how to win.   But to be in a position to win?  That is an improvement.  They have done nothing but improve all year long.  Thus, instead of firing back more rhetoric that does nothing positive.  Remember next year when your eyes begin to open on this staff that you were out of line.  And you then tell us how that crow taste.  It wont be the worst crow that you have ever had because it will mark the return of Razorback football.  Yes, CCM and his staff will be responsible for this.  Until then?  We all know this sucks.  But, as you stated, this is rock bottom.  Thankfully our stay here, though it has lasted a half decade due to the former HC and staff, is just about over.  Hide and watch if you do not believe.  You will see.
Being in position to win is not an improvement. Our reputation over the last couple of seasons is blowing second half leads. This is regression not improvement. If you believe otherwise you are delusional.

As I stated in a previous post I want to eat crow in the future but at the same time I refuse to buy into your overly positive outlook. They say things get worse before they get better. So they better get better soon or we're F'ed

bigred223

• Hogvillian
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 04:28:17 am »

This post is what’s really terrible.

dayofthehawg1

• Varsity
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 04:34:52 am »

Being in position to win is not an improvement. Our reputation over the last couple of seasons is blowing second half leads. This is regression not improvement. If you believe otherwise you are delusional.

As I stated in a previous post I want to eat crow in the future but at the same time I refuse to buy into your overly positive outlook. They say things get worse before they get better. So they better get better soon or we're F'ed

Our reputation in the last couple of years?  The last couple of years encompasses two different coaching staffs.  Same players.  Sure.  Players that the previous staff recruited.  To make such narrow minded comments about this new staff is obnoxious.  Its foolish.  This team has shown improvements each game.  If we hadn't lost our starting QB and top two RBs we would have won this game.  Our recruiting class is looking very solid.  But, it sometimes takes a little longer than we would like to fix something that, yes, did hit rock bottom.  CCM will fix it.

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2018, 04:37:41 am »

Our reputation in the last couple of years?  The last couple of years encompasses two different coaching staffs.  Same players.  Sure.  Players that the previous staff recruited.  To make such narrow minded comments about this new staff is obnoxious.  Its foolish.  This team has shown improvements each game.  If we hadn't lost our starting QB and top two RBs we would have won this game.  Our recruiting class is looking very solid.  But, it sometimes takes a little longer than we would like to fix something that, yes, did hit rock bottom.  CCM will fix it.
I honestly don't get it. Other than recruiting what has CCM shown that gives you any hope for the future?

dayofthehawg1

• Varsity
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2018, 04:51:40 am »

I honestly don't get it. Other than recruiting what has CCM shown that gives you any hope for the future?

It cant be put into black and white bc what you want are wins.  What you want is to see statically that we are out playing the other team.  Last night we had that until our players started dropping left and right.  We arent a deep team.  We fell flat.  But it was there until that point.  Contrast last night with the first couple, three, games of the year and you dont see improvement?  Yes, 1 and 6.  I dont like it either.  Losing sucks.  Dont you think the players believe it sucks?  We simply don't have the players, or enough of them, to change it.  Morris will have to recruit our way out of the mess that Bielema left us with.  And he is.  As of right now we have a top 20 recruiting class.  But the immediate results that youd love to see?  No.  This team is not capable of.  That's not player bashing.  That's the truth. 

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2018, 05:04:46 am »

It cant be put into black and white bc what you want are wins.  What you want is to see statically that we are out playing the other team.  Last night we had that until our players started dropping left and right.  We arent a deep team.  We fell flat.  But it was there until that point.  Contrast last night with the first couple, three, games of the year and you dont see improvement?  Yes, 1 and 6.  I dont like it either.  Losing sucks.  Dont you think the players believe it sucks?  We simply don't have the players, or enough of them, to change it.  Morris will have to recruit our way out of the mess that Bielema left us with.  And he is.  As of right now we have a top 20 recruiting class.  But the immediate results that youd love to see?  No.  This team is not capable of.  That's not player bashing.  That's the truth.
What rattles my brain is how close we were to knocking off great teams with bert's players and we all blamed it on coaching but now that we have a new staff we blame it all on players. Maybe we've had two consecutive staff's of incompetent coaches

porkrindjimmy

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2018, 05:05:17 am »

You are out of your mind. Bret Bielema was a cooked goose here. He is the first reason through about every reason that we suck so bad this year. People complaining that Chad can't coach....can't coach when your talent level is as low as it is. Player morale is as low as it was when he got here...Hell, at least this team has played their tails off the past four weeks. The 3 previous weeks before that, was laughable...he has gotten them playing hard..not quitting and not wanting snack rolls and juice boxes at half...

Now we have to wait for the talent upgrade and it is coming...Chad is gonna do great things here...and in year 3, you will see the payoff on that.

Retained Bret Bielema.... LMAO

PRJ

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2018, 05:06:56 am »

You are out of your mind. Bret Bielema was a cooked goose here. He is the first reason through about every reason that we suck so bad this year. People complaining that Chad can't coach....can't coach when your talent level is as low as it is. Player morale is as low as it was when he got here...Hell, at least this team has played their tails off the past four weeks. The 3 previous weeks before that, was laughable...he has gotten them playing hard..not quitting and not wanting snack rolls and juice boxes at half...

Now we have to wait for the talent upgrade and it is coming...Chad is gonna do great things here...and in year 3, you will see the payoff on that.

PRJ
I didn't say I wanted him retained you jackass.  My point was another year of bert is better than 1-6. We should have hired a better coach

dayofthehawg1

• Varsity
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2018, 05:12:26 am »

What rattles my brain is how close we were to knocking off great teams with bert's players and we all blamed it on coaching but now that we have a new staff we blame it all on players. Maybe we've had two consecutive staff's of incompetent coaches

We had some talent a few years ago which was recruited by Jim Chaney and Sam Pittman.  That talent has moved on.  Last year was rough as is this one and that is a direct result of the previous staff.  Morris is getting as much out of this team as humanly possible.  Rome was not built in a day.  You are a Hog fan.  We are all in the same boat.  Griping will not make things any better.  You will need to give this time and hope that us that are saying that we are seeing improvements are spot on if you arent able to see it yourself.

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 05:14:05 am »

PRJ
btw I think you're the most ignorant person who posts here period. I've been browsing hogville for over a decade. You're worse than guv

DC   << I'm gonna start signing off my posts with that just to mock your dumb ass

Pig_Lebowski

• Senior
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2018, 05:15:30 am »

Another year of Bert?????   He couldn’t recruit!   He left this program with the worst roster in history.  These guys couldn’t sit on the bench at any other SEC school. 

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2018, 05:16:44 am »

I didn't say I wanted him retained you jackass.  My point was another year of bert is better than 1-6. We should have hired a better coach

LMAO...you said we should've retained Bret Bielema.

It's you who is the jackass. What? Your 3rd grader get into football and you just started watching football? This team was ran into the ground, set afire and then buried with a backhoe by that fat drunk pretending to be a competent college football coach. Bret is the reason we are in this situation..every last bit of it. And it doesn't get fixed in 7 games.

I mean I get your name here is Denimchicken and with a name like that I can see where Staypuff's bedazzled Air Force 1's mesmerized you...but he sucked. He wrecked this program and for you to question Chad and say because he hasn't fixed the problem in 7 games..7 games to fix what Bret Bielema destroyed in 5 years..shows who the jackass is.

Did you notice that when Bret ran out of Bobby's players is when his quick ride to the bottom began?

Nope you didn't..because you are watching pee wee football.

PRJ

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2018, 05:17:13 am »

We had some talent a few years ago which was recruited by Jim Chaney and Sam Pittman.  That talent has moved on.  Last year was rough as is this one and that is a direct result of the previous staff.  Morris is getting as much out of this team as humanly possible.  Rome was not built in a day.  You are a Hog fan.  We are all in the same boat.  Griping will not make things any better.  You will need to give this time and hope that us that are saying that we are seeing improvements are spot on if you arent able to see it yourself.
I agree with your post. You are right. You may be a little more zen than I am. But for the time being I've seen no improvement and will openly bash this coaching staff until we start winning for therapeutic reasons.

DC

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2018, 05:19:40 am »

btw I think you're the most ignorant person who posts here period. I've been browsing hogville for over a decade. You're worse than guv

DC   << I'm gonna start signing off my posts with that just to mock your dumb ass

Oh no...what will I ever do?

Your handle is denim chicken...

Step off in here and get you some peewee...

You don't know darn.

PRJ

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2018, 05:22:34 am »

Another year of Bert?????   He couldn’t recruit!   He left this program with the worst roster in history.  These guys couldn’t sit on the bench at any other SEC school.
Didn't say that. The king idiot PRJ said that
LMAO...you said we should've retained Bret Bielema.

It's you who is the jackass. What? Your 3rd grader get into football and you just started watching football? This team was ran into the ground, set afire and then buried with a backhoe by that fat drunk pretending to be a competent college football coach. Bret is the reason we are in this situation..every last bit of it. And it doesn't get fixed in 7 games.

I mean I get your name here is Denimchicken and with a name like that I can see where Staypuff's bedazzled Air Force 1's mesmerized you...but he sucked. He wrecked this program and for you to question Chad and say because he hasn't fixed the problem in 7 games..7 games to fix what Bret Bielema destroyed in 5 years..shows who the jackass is.

Did you where notice that when Bret ran out of Bobby's players is when his quick ride to the bottom began?

Nope you didn't..because you are watching pee wee football.

PRJ
I didn't say that and anyone reading this thread can see that. You are absolutely furious and I love it. For years I've been watching you get mad over trivial things on a message board now I'm the one causing it. Feels good. And yes I'm a 3rd grader who watches peewee football  ;D

DC

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2018, 05:24:30 am »

Oh no...what will I ever do?

Your handle is denim chicken...

Step off in here and get you some peewee...

You don't know darn.

PRJ
Lmao. Get madder. You know you're the most notorious dumbass on hogville right? Like people who don't even know who you make fun of you on a daily basis

DC

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2018, 05:27:00 am »

Hey dummy....

You see up there where you just said " I would've rather retained Bret".

Do you have comprehension problems? Are you drunk? Currently under the influence of meth or maybe snorting Xanax and chasing it with purple drank? You said it..right there in your post.

You know zero about football if you lay this year anywhere near Chad's feet.

And I am mad? LMAO. You are the one whose thong has become wadded up.

PRJ

denimchicken

• Varsity
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2018, 05:32:33 am »

Hey dummy....

You see up there where you just said " I would've rather retained Bret".

Do you have comprehension problems? Are you drunk? Currently under the influence of meth or maybe snorting Xanax and chasing it with purple drank? You said it..right there in your post.

You know zero about football if you lay this year anywhere near Chad's feet.

And I am mad? LMAO. You are the one whose thong has become wadded up.

PRJ
You obviously are mad. I said I'd rather have retained bert than go 1-6 and look as bad as we do. That does not mean I want bert to still be our coach. I wish we would have made a better hire. I was anti bert especially towards the end.

You're trying to twist my words because you're mad and insecure. But everyone who browses hogville knows that. It's probably small dick syndrome

DC

BossHawg_Outlaw

• Band Nerd
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2018, 05:44:15 am »

We had 1 really good recruiting class with the precious staff and every class after that got worse.  So every year they were here the players we were getting were worse so we have no depth.  We have some good players sprinkled in with players who wouldn’t be on the field with other teams.  So needless to say are 2nd and 3rd string are even worse.  You have to recruit your way out of this.  No coach could come in and turn this crap into gold over night. 

Jimbob111

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2018, 05:44:19 am »

Good lord OP, are ya blind son?  We win this game going away if, oh idk maybe our 1st and 2nd string RBS dont go down.  And there was some other significant factor... Oh yes our starting QB was knocked out.  Take any team except bama and put them in that position and they are gonna struggle.  My guess is you dont know much about the game of football.  Go Hogs! There are fans who recognize effort, deficiencies in talent, and biased officiating.(can I get a flag for holding or PI please?)Morris and staff will right the ship.  And unfortunately there will be room on the ship for all the negative nancy's, and revisionist historians,(who just knew this was gonna work out), and the bandwagon riders, but hey at least they'll be rootin' for the right team.

Should have won anyway, regardless of losing guys. Ole Miss was missing more players than Arkansas.

An Ole Miss team with major, major sanctions and nothing to play for coached by someone who was the only coach who would take the Ole Miss job under such conditions just came back from 3 scores down and beat the Hogs like it weren't no thang.

Matt Luke out coached, by far, hammer-down, left-lane Chad. Pitiful.

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2018, 06:03:27 am »

You obviously are mad. I said I'd rather have retained bert than go 1-6 and look as bad as we do. That does not mean I want bert to still be our coach. I wish we would have made a better hire. I was anti bert especially towards the end.

You're trying to twist my words because you're mad and insecure. But everyone who browses hogville knows that. It's probably small dick syndrome

DC

LMAO....

Cry, cry, cry.

PRJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas