Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why???  (Read 483 times)

hogfan1981

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Why???
« on: October 13, 2018, 10:47:52 pm »

Why do we always keep using the same formula when we get a lead? We quit being aggressive on defense, don't make adjustments in scheme, and make stupid mistakes. This has been going on for a few years now. Keep putting pressure on the other team until we are up by 30+. We quit getting any pressure on the QB in the 2nd half. When we did, he gashed us. Why not use Harris or Greenlaw to spy their QB so he doesn't gash us? And for crying out load, quit giving receivers cushions in the secondary. Kelly has proven he isn't consistent nor reliable with the game on the line. Stop using him other than short yardage situations. I'm going to go bang my head against the wall now. I'm tired of the losing mentality. Somebody needs to grow a set, step up, and go win a game, and it starts at the top.

ripcohog

• Band Nerd
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Why???
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 11:32:52 pm »

Still believe that better days are ahead with CCM. But the disappointing fact is we're 0-3 in games we should have won THIS YEAR regardless of any talent gaps, meltdowns, inexperience, bad luck or inclimate weather. I just don't know what to think anymore but still love this program and this game. Ugh.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

imtad16

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 11:36:23 pm »

Still believe that better days are ahead with CCM. But the disappointing fact is we're 0-3 in games we should have won THIS YEAR regardless of any talent gaps, meltdowns, inexperience, bad luck or inclimate weather. I just don't know what to think anymore but still love this program and this game. Ugh.

I hear you there man. The only redeeming element is the recruiting class. I just hope they're committed despite the record. There is 3-9 or 4-8 and then there is 1-11 and I don't know if we hold the class going 1-11. I mean I would like to think we beat Tulsa, but I think we all no better than to assume any FBS victories with this team.

Breems

• Gold Hogvillian
  • They grow up so fast
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 11:36:29 pm »

Because they know what's coming and start panicking. They lose these games before they step on the field.

imtad16

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 11:38:33 pm »

Because they know what's coming and start panicking. They lose these games before they step on the field.

The upperclassman are so beat down mentally from the last few seasons that it's just gonna take roster turnover which is too bad because there are some really likable guys with talent that just have never really learned to win.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas