• 9,973,123 Posts
• 400,357 Topics
• 22,943 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: McPherson: Justice Hill focused on Hoop Hogs after taking his official visit  (Read 1473 times)

Kevin McPherson

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

2019 Arkansas commit Justice Hill (5-11 point guard, Little Rock Christian Academy, Joe Johnson Hawks) took his first official visit to Fayetteville over the weekend and came away as solid to the Hoop Hogs as ever.

"It was lit," Hill, the multi-sport athlete who committed to Mike Anderson's basketball program three years ago as a high school freshman, said of his visit after returning home to Little Rock on Sunday. "I had a good time getting to see my future teammates practice and spend some time with them off the court, too. And also spending time with Coach Anderson and the staff.

For more on Justice, including quotes from him, his dad Dr. Fitz Hill, his AAU coach Bill Ingram, and Hog alum Kareem Reid, please click the link below:

https://www.nwahomepage.com/sports/pig-trail-nation/2019-arkansas-commit-justice-hill-focused-on-hoop-hogs-after-taking-his-official-visit/1506306902
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 11:18:34 pm by Kevin McPherson »

Hawg Red

Lot of interesting quotes and info in this article. Good stuff.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

nwahogfan1

Ideally Justice needs to redshirt but I know Mike and he hates to red shirt kids even if they only get 20 minutes of mop up work for the whole year.  So do not be surprised if Justice gets some minutes to screw up what should be a learning year.  If I was Fritz I would tell Mike what I want for my son and maybe off the record he has told Mike.  But Normally Mike is a Terrible miss manager of his bench.    TO me all Freshmen Big Men should RS if they can not be in our top 10 and do not get several minutes of useful and not just mop up minutes.    Not all Freshmen are ready especially Big men and they should be much better their 5th year than their freshman year. 

The_Iceman

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The Plaque for Alternates is in the Ladies room.

Justice will not play this season.

ArkansasI

Justice reads as a very sharp young man.  Impressive.

I look forward to watching him play.

ShadowHawg

Justice will not play this season.

Exactly. The Hills have consistently said that even MA wants him to sit out. Barring a catastrophic slew of injuries to our guards, Hill will not play this season.

FineAsSwine

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Hogville think tank

do not be surprised if Justice gets some minutes to screw up what should be a learning year.  If I was Fritz I would tell Mike what I want for my son and maybe off the record he has told Mike.  But Normally Mike is a Terrible miss manager of his bench.

This is what Justice's daddy had to say.... Pretty big vote of confidence in CMA right there.

"Coach Anderson, we will trust whatever he wants to do with my son," Hill's Dad, Dr. Fitz Hill, said of the possibility of Justice playing for Arkansas this season once he's part of the team in the spring semester. "I've said that from beginning, if that's a need for the team, because of injuries if that needs to be ... I definitely wouldn't shy away from that."

Kevin McPherson

Justice is not going to play unless there is a great need due to injuries.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas