• 10,013,142 Posts
• 401,372 Topics
• 22,973 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rayana, 361k Arkansas bred 2 year old for Baffert  (Read 447 times)

kingoftherapids

Rayana, 361k Arkansas bred 2 year old for Baffert
« on: September 26, 2018, 10:02:41 am »

Get this... an Arkansas bred scat daddy 2 year old out of a speightstown mare named Tipping  Point (broke her maiden here for cody autry)... sold for 100k at keeneland. taken to ireland and is sold in a sale for 361k. bob baffert trains and he wins first out in a field of 10. i wouldn't doubt if this arkansas bred goes in the juvenile turf. incredible. who on earth would buy a scat daddy mare and bring it to arkansas to foal? the incentives from Kentucky or NY are way too good to come here.

oh the name of the horse: Rayana
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:01:58 am by kingoftherapids »

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

kingoftherapids

Re: I've seen it all
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 10:16:08 pm »

Guys... baffert has a two year old filly working heads up with hoppertunity... this is a seriously good Arkansas bred... hearing the juvenile turf is where they are wanting to go

HawgWild

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Left lane, Hey!? Where’s my hammer?
Re: I've seen it all
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 12:18:51 pm »

Guys... baffert has a two year old filly working heads up with hoppertunity... this is a seriously good Arkansas bred... hearing the juvenile turf is where they are wanting to go

Isn't that an oxymoron? Not been many of those over the years. I'd love to see this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas