• 9,973,003 Posts
• 400,355 Topics
• 22,943 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well, at least we have swagger...  (Read 307 times)

Maximus Tusk

• Varsity
  • Surfing the sky at Mt. Magazine
Well, at least we have swagger...
« on: September 17, 2018, 02:06:19 pm »

I can come to terms with a lot of things about this football team. We're not good, we have a new staff and the chemistry, wait...we don't have chemistry. Gonna take a while to get this program back on the rails. What I can't, and will never understand is when a player does make a play (you know, the one he's on scholarship to do) he feels compelled to let everyone know just how great he did. When I see one of our players standing over their guy staring at him after a tackle, doing some sort of sack dance or my favorite, waving of the hands back and forth while shaking the head like "not in MY house" (uhh...their QB just sailed it 5 yards over the recievers head), it makes me want to  :puke:. Non of that stuff is acceptable to me no matter how good the team is (didn't like it when Miami started that back in the day). Now when you do it while getting a beat down by an inferior opponent two weeks in a row, it's just embarrassing. I also believe it's telling of where the mindset of our team is right now.

010HogFan

• All-American Hogvillian
  • I Got Dat Wood Coach
Re: Well, at least we have swagger...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 02:45:00 pm »

Yep this drives me insane too. One word is all the opponent needs to say back to them: Scoreboard

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas