• 9,923,128 Posts
• 399,163 Topics
• 22,879 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It Starts With Us, We Are Going To Take A Long Look Into The Mirror - Morris  (Read 3620 times)

marty houston

• Hogvillian
  • I am the coolest guy on Earth!!!

Arkansas head coach Chad Morris met with media following Arkansas 44-17 home loss to North Texas Saturday

https://www.nwahomepage.com/pig-trail-nation/-we-are-going-to-go-back-and-take-a-long-look-in-the-mirror-chad-morris-uncut-post-game/1448963090

Dr. Starcs

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Tell me what you don't like about yourself.

I thought we did that last week

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Breems

• Gold Hogvillian
  • They grow up so fast

K

pigroots

It'll be ugly

Drop the Mike

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

I wish we could look in the mirror BEFORE the game. Things are so much easier when you are focused and have a plan.

nughaud

Look in the mirror.. do you see anything resembling what a RB looks like?
I'll give you a hint, they usually stand behind the QB and they carry what we like to call the pigskin.
They are known to run the clock down so you don't have your defense on the field all day.
They work wonders on wearing down a defense as well, especially teams which can't stop the run.
They take the ball of your QB's hands so they don't throw INTs.

Look in the mirror... do you see a head coach? If so, it's not you.
Losing to The Citadel, Pacific etc is one thing, because we made mistakes, but losing like we did the last two weeks, it wasn't mistakes, it was simply piss poor coaching and the inablility to realize we can't pass it all the time.  Don't give a QB who will throw it each time a freaking RPO... you call a run play and you run the ball.

I thought before the game tonight that we'd win and go on to win 4-5 games. Now, I'm wondering if we win 2.
Thanks Chad Morris... You remind me of your old SMU team, but back just after they reinstated football from the Death Penalty. Maybe this is how you improve your win total each you.. you literally tank the games and then "GROW" the program.
Well this program wasn't dead... but you somehow managed to kill it in 3 games. 
Congrats you can win at something... SOB, This is the worst I've seen the damn program in my life.  Pathetic.

Bebop

In over his head.

code red

• You can't handle the truth!!!!!!

Lol.  Coach.  You don't have time to take a glance in the mirror Auburn is pissed.

code red

• You can't handle the truth!!!!!!

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis

We got punked and the worse is yet to come!

HawgnCorona

Re: It Starts With Us, We Are Going To Take A Long Look Into The Mirror - Morris
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2018, 12:22:40 am »

Nike say's, Just do it!!

Shoat

• Varsity
Re: It Starts With Us, We Are Going To Take A Long Look Into The Mirror - Morris
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 12:33:31 am »

I'll give you a hint, they usually stand behind the QB and they carry what we like to call the pigskin.
They are known to run the clock down so you don't have your defense on the field all day.
They work wonders on wearing down a defense as well, especially teams which can't stop the run.

Losing to The Citadel, Pacific etc is one thing, because we made mistakes, but losing like we did the last two weeks, it wasn't mistakes, it was simply piss poor coaching and the inablility to realize we can't pass it all the time.  Don't give a QB who will throw it each time a freaking RPO... you call a run play and you run the ball.

I thought before the game tonight that we'd win and go on to win 4-5 games. Now, I'm wondering if we win 2.
Thanks Chad Morris... You remind me of your old SMU team, but back just after they reinstated football from the Death Penalty. Maybe this is how you improve your win total each you.. you literally tank the games and then "GROW" the program.
Congrats you can win at something... SOB, This is the worst I've seen the damn program in my life.  Pathetic.

This is by far the best post I've ever read on here!!!

Shoat

• Varsity
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 12:36:23 am »

Arkansas head coach Chad Morris met with media following Arkansas 44-17 home loss to North Texas Saturday

https://www.nwahomepage.com/pig-trail-nation/-we-are-going-to-go-back-and-take-a-long-look-in-the-mirror-chad-morris-uncut-post-game/1448963090

Dear Mr. Texas High School Homecoming King,

It's not working out.  I think we just need some time apart. It's not you, it's us. You can keep the money...just leave and close the door behind you.

Signed,

The State Of Arkansas

Pulled(PP)pork

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2018, 01:03:40 am »

well, he's definitely prepared with the cliche responses to the media questions

PP

Justifiable Hogicide

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 01:12:41 am »

Go ahead and look Chad - that clueless reflection is a high school coach - at best!
Please resign.

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis

SpanHog

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 08:39:47 am »

Get plenty of mirrors then.  And in the background, put that 30 second scene of how a North Texas punt returner scammed the entire Arkansas team on constant loop on every TV in your locker rooms, weight rooms, lunch rooms, and bathrooms.   Do you guys not coach your players "play until the whistle blows!"  That's Football 101 coach and even you didn't know it.  No one did.  I don't boo in the stands, that's too low for me but I can see why they did.  You hear that laughing? You hear that Benny Hill music? That's from ESPN, SECN, the entire nation, the same nation you expect to recruit from. That's directed at us, our program, and the state.  Remind me again where does the buck stop?

hoghearted

• 2007 and 2009 Rolex DP Champions. Are you driven?
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 08:47:25 am »

Talk is cheap, but what else could he say?

Jimbob111

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2018, 08:57:24 am »

Excellent summation on the problem.

WMHawgfan

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Hawg Football: Making Corndogs go WTH!
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2018, 10:21:59 am »

Every sec team on our schedule is looking at us as a bye week. They can’t wait to embarrass us

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2018, 10:41:16 am »

We are pitiful.  The team collectively, is a mental calamity.  The gameday coaching has been and still is awful.  This HC has a decent record overall in his career.  He didn't just forget how to coach.  We were a starting QB away from being a 4 or maybe 5 win team this year and now thats been taken away from us by poor decisions by the offensive OC and HC.

We've had exactly one QB play well for one and one half quarters in the first 3 games and for some reason, he didn't see the field yesterday.  WHY?  N. Tx was ripe for us to come back yesterday but we had nothing to come back with.  I believe IF we had any chance it was Storey and he didn't play.

We have a group of young men that have been ruined mentally with playing the game of football and that happened way before Chad Morris was considered for our Football coach.  The dumbest thing Morris has done so far was taking the job in the first place. 

Like it or not like it, he will be here for sometime.  While I will not sing his praises all day long, I will not put the blame on him for ruining this squad.  The quick fix for this team would be to send about 10 of these dudes packing right now.  Short of that, maybe hire in about 25 head shrinks on 24/7 duty to try and get these Guys heads straight.

These Guys remind me of the old John Wayne saying in reverse.  Anything happens, my fault, your fault, no ones fault, I'm going set down and piss my pants.

luke hawg

• Senior
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2018, 11:02:08 am »

Please stop with the whole Ty Storey is the answer nonsense. He underthrew a couple TDs against an FCS team. He isn't mobile and has a rag arm. I agree he run the offense better than Kelley but this isn't an endorsement. Kelley is real slow between the ears.

swineology

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2018, 03:23:39 pm »

We got punked and the worse is yet to come!

But at least we got rid of the Carpetbagger that couldn't hire a good coach.

hogcards

• The Glimmer Twins
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2018, 08:24:54 am »

Every sec team on our schedule is looking at us as a bye week. They can’t wait to embarrass us

I'm just looking for the Hogs to be in games now and keep the losses semi respectable.

If he lays down to Auburn and allows them to run it, I want this clown out of the state by Sunday morning.

...and God forbid if he even considers travelling out of state to watch a high school football game this week!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas