• 9,971,077 Posts
• 400,307 Topics
• 22,941 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hogs fall to North Texas 44-17, Player reacts to booing of Kelley  (Read 3395 times)

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis
Re: Hogs fall to North Texas 44-17, Player reacts to booing of Kelley
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 08:48:50 pm »

I would have told a back up to go out drill the guy the next punt that was sneaky chicken crap .And Mark my word someone going to get HURT cause of that Stunt!

We pay Cole's Scholorship and we paid the last 12 years for better and we didn't get what  we paid for!

This Program earned the boos
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:54:12 am by DeltaBoy »

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Superhog1959

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 08:50:09 pm »

This game was a disgrace to Arkansas football. Poor coaching. Poor hire in the first place. Frank would have fired him tonight. 

DOGALUM

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Best creme brulee ever
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 08:51:28 pm »

Jared is correct.  Totally classless.   We have entirely too many shitbag fans.   

Kevin

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Trust in the Lord with all your heart
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 08:54:31 pm »

Snowflakes. That is the problem with this team.
Classless is the lack of effort this team puts forth

Superhog1959

• Varsity
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 08:58:49 pm »

darn bag fan. Oh who gets mad when you loose to lower level teams. Ok. I would rather be that than a uneducated, misinformed, person that has lost touch with reality. Look at the truth man. Cant you see the truth?

DOGALUM

• Best creme brulee ever
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 09:01:32 pm »

darn bag fan. Oh who gets mad when you loose to lower level teams. Ok. I would rather be that than a uneducated, misinformed, person that has lost touch with reality. Look at the truth man. Cant you see the truth?
getting mad is one thing.  But that’s not what we are talking about.   I’m mad we lost.  SO much needs to change.  But booing our QB today is absolutely the behavior of a shitbag fan. 

Dr. Starcs

• Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 09:18:04 pm »

People that actually defend this kind of product on the field  are why we are who we are.

DOGALUM

• Best creme brulee ever
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 09:20:44 pm »

People that actually defend this kind of product on the field  are why we are who we are.
luckily, nobody in this thread so far has defended the product on the field today.

kodiakisland

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 09:21:19 pm »

I've never boo'd my own team or my own player, but I would imagine many of the boos where directed at CCM and the team in general.  Some folks don't handle a beating from a conference USA team as well as they should.

AugustaHog

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 09:26:58 pm »

Pretty sure it was in response to what was happening and the whole group was the target.  If you don’t want boos, don’t suck worse than any other Hog team in modern times.  Getting beat by UNT by 27 and should have been 34, is embarrassing.  Those folks paid hard earned cash and got very poor ROI.  I wouldn’t have booed, but there was so much bad on display that I get it.

rkb555

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 09:28:56 pm »

getting mad is one thing.  But that’s not what we are talking about.   I’m mad we lost.  SO much needs to change.  But booing our QB today is absolutely the behavior of a shitbag fan.

The behavior of a shitbag fan?? I think it's quite normal. If u give a $hi t ty performance, u get $ hit back in return. It's as simple as that.

HuntsvilleHawgFan

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 09:34:49 pm »

I was at the game and for the first time in my life I was part of the booing at Razorback stadium.  The fans were NOT booing CK, the fans were booing the coaches decision to put CK back out there.   

Dr. Starcs

• Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 09:36:55 pm »

luckily, nobody in this thread so far has defended the product on the field today.

No, not in this thread.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2018, 09:42:39 pm »

I was at the game and for the first time in my life I was part of the booing at Razorback stadium.  The fans were NOT booing CK, the fans were booing the coaches decision to put CK back out there.

Little difference.

b501

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2018, 09:54:18 pm »

If I was there I would have booed too. When you have a quarterback that could have easily thrown 5-6 interceptions in ONE HALF hes obviously not the answer.  ::hornsdown::

WooPig92

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 10:12:19 pm »

I told a back up to go out drill the guy the next  punt that was sneaky chicken crap .And Mark my word someone going to get HURT cause of that Stunt!

We pay Cole's Scholorship and we paid the last 12 years for better and we didn't get what  we paid for!

He deserved the Boos!

No kid deserves to get booed by his own "fans". He deserved to get pulled, he didn't deserve to get booed.

WooPig92

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 10:13:10 pm »

You think the kid knew that? Doubtful. It's a bad look and you know it.

1highhog

• Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2018, 10:16:45 pm »

This game was a disgrace to Arkansas football. Poor coaching. Poor hire in the first place. Frank would have fired him tonight. 

Yep, Frank would at halftime had people go and pack up and clean out CCM 's office and as soon as he walked off the field as the game ended Frank would have met him with pink slip in hand with one way bus fair to Texas.

moses_007

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2018, 12:57:36 am »

Yes, and Frank wouldn't have had such a big buyout that would prohibit him from firing the coach.  Long and whomever hired Morris got us into this huge buyout mess.

tusked

• Clapton is god....but SRV was the big bang!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2018, 10:34:19 am »

An SEC team gets its ass handed to it by north fricken texas state and the players are upset with the fans

Do any of u know the hogs were 9-0 against this bunch.

Bunch of snowflakes

Maybe they will get mad at themselves after a SEC team hangs 80 on them

Bacons Rebellion

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2018, 11:13:46 am »

If the team "takes exception" to the quarterback being boo'd, then they should protect better, run better routes, and block some folks so we have a running game.

And I agree with a lot of us that very few fans were actually booing Kelley. They were booing the decision to keep a quarterback in the game who had thrown three interceptions and launched half a dozen 50 yard incompletions, when there were other quarterbacks available, including one who had bailed Kelley out before and two interesting" freshman, who could at least add some entertainment, since the game was out of reach. Although not as quick as the fans, even Morris soon reached the same conclusion.

Westcoasthog

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2018, 09:11:53 pm »

Arkansas needs to schedule top level teams.

SugarHillGaHog

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2018, 09:17:38 pm »

Arkansas didn't "fall".  They were beaten fair and square by a better team.  I think a Georgia announcer once said something about a boot.  It fits a NT boot here.

Westcoasthog

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2018, 09:27:58 pm »

Arkansas definitely needs to play Arkansas State yearly in Little Rock.

Dropkick

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2018, 09:35:19 pm »

I could give a shite less if some players got their “feelings” hurt by the fans booing Morris and our uninspired play. Man the hell up, this isn’t 8 and under girls softball.

RazorWire™

• Life is good
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2018, 09:38:10 pm »

At the end of the day sports is entertainment. My closet is full of Arkansas apparel. If I buy your brand and it stinks , then I will complain. If I buy a ticket or a paid for viewing and the product stinks , I will Boo when it suits me. Your approval or lack of is off no interest to me.

If you can't take a cussing maybe you shouldn't be playing T-Ball

TheGrove68

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2018, 01:03:39 am »

Never understood why some players or fans take such offense to getting boo'd I think it's because they are weak willed and deep down understand they are the performing like crap but like to excuses and not accept responsibility plus most can't handle marginally tough emotional issues.

Our team in high school was boo'd once by our fan base....including my parents who also slung out some other choice words after a string of Yellow flags flew because of our lack of focus against a sub par squad. We deserved every boo! It sparked us to get our crap straight and to take pride in our play and perform better. Now everyone is so touchy and soft. The standard was higher back in the day and the consequences where blunt force truth...people hate that now because it ruin's their make believe happy little world. Throw that many INT's versus a low level G5 and the coaches should of been fired for not pulling him and his scholarship should be on the line. He's on a free ride to win football games if he can't do that then Next up someone out there is more deserving and they should get that free ride and perks.

If the QB or Coach where checkers at Wal-Mart and their drawer came up short 5 out of 6 days they would be fired and everyone would think it was justified. College football players are pampered and cuddled compared to the everyday student and the coach is making Millions so why do fans accept and defend such a low standard of success? Real programs don't ....Places Like Ark. and Mizzou do it is mind boggling.

M L (bassplayer)

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2018, 07:03:37 am »

Booing your team is never ok, I don't care what anyone says. "snowflakes" is bs.
I was there and will be there the next home game and it's a shame to hear boos from the fans, but it is true that the frustration was that we went from a platoon QB system to one QB stays in for the whole game without anybody in the stands knowing about the change. Everyone around us thought that Storey must have gotten into some trouble.
I like the fight that Kelley has but the hail mary passes that come when he is under pressure has got to end.
This is on the coach, not the QB, and coach need to let his team know the truth.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

• Gold Hogvillian
  • One tusk over the line sweet Jesus...
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2018, 09:43:29 am »

Define Irony... Someone calling someone else uneducated and making grammatical errors whilst doing so.

1highhog

• Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2018, 10:00:27 am »

There's no crying in Football.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas