• 9,924,996 Posts
• 399,207 Topics
• 22,882 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chris Moore, West Memphis, At Catfish Hole Friday night 7pm  (Read 793 times)

OnYourToes

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Train up a child in the way they should go . . .
    • Twitter
Chris Moore, West Memphis, At Catfish Hole Friday night 7pm
« on: August 29, 2018, 05:04:08 pm »

My family and I are driving down Friday then going to the game Saturday, they asked for a place to eat supper Friday night.  The Catfish Hole is the only option IMHO.

I called to see if they could fit all 9 of us in, they take reservations for parties of 8 or more, they said they had room for us so we are in!  Then, a manager calls me back and asked if we were Razorback fans I tell her, of course we are! Then she asked if we would mind sitting on the Razorback side.  I was excited to say YES!

Then she tells me that, just today, they got a call for a reservation from the U of A basketball dept.  They are bringing in Chris Moore, from West Memphis, for dinner and 20 coaches, wives, and some players will be hosting him there.  She wanted to make sure my family would be ok with making Friday night a big deal for this recruit; I think she said to "really hoot it up".  She said, his next official visit is to Memphis and "we need to show him why he should choose Fayetteville over everyone else." Again, I was excited to oblige.

So, if anyone is around the Catfish Hole at 7pm this Friday, come on by and help make  this recruit's visit one he will not forget. 

Hope to see a lot of people there!

Razorod

Re: Chris Moore, West Memphis, At Catfish Hole Friday night 7pm
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 06:11:08 am »

My family and I are driving down Friday then going to the game Saturday, they asked for a place to eat supper Friday night.  The Catfish Hole is the only option IMHO.

I called to see if they could fit all 9 of us in, they take reservations for parties of 8 or more, they said they had room for us so we are in!  Then, a manager calls me back and asked if we were Razorback fans I tell her, of course we are! Then she asked if we would mind sitting on the Razorback side.  I was excited to say YES!

Then she tells me that, just today, they got a call for a reservation from the U of A basketball dept.  They are bringing in Chris Moore, from West Memphis, for dinner and 20 coaches, wives, and some players will be hosting him there.  She wanted to make sure my family would be ok with making Friday night a big deal for this recruit; I think she said to "really hoot it up".  She said, his next official visit is to Memphis and "we need to show him why he should choose Fayetteville over everyone else." Again, I was excited to oblige.

So, if anyone is around the Catfish Hole at 7pm this Friday, come on by and help make  this recruit's visit one he will not forget. 

This should be a lot of fun!

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

hogwood

• Hogvillian
  • Just Chillin' Like A Villain
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 06:55:01 am »

Do your best!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 08:45:02 am »

Really like that Catfish Hole puts that much effort into making sure it's a good pro Razorback turnout for recruiting visits.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas