• 10,013,896 Posts
• 401,389 Topics
• 22,976 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Demo gazette today - excellent.  (Read 4288 times)

bythelake

• Hogvillian
Re: Demo gazette today - excellent.
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2018, 07:01:02 pm »

You must not be very informed about what has been going on with the ADG and the word “Fayetteville”. What you mention is not what he was talking about.

Thanks, answered him perfectly. 

ambien_sky

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2018, 07:06:07 pm »

You must not be very informed about what has been going on with the ADG and the word “Fayetteville”. What you mention is not what he was talking about.

You're right.  I'm not.  I don't have any idea what is going on with that situation.  I spend the Summer months away, on vacation with my family,  so I don't keep up with any of this during that time.  I am back now because school is starting, and football season is not far ahead.   I apologize for my ignorance on what the OP meant.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

bythelake

• Hogvillian
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2018, 07:27:54 pm »

You're right.  I'm not.  I don't have any idea what is going on with that situation.  I spend the Summer months away, on vacation with my family,  so I don't keep up with any of this during that time.  I am back now because school is starting, and football season is not far ahead.   I apologize for my ignorance on what the OP meant.

The demo-Gazette is located in Little Rock with many pro Little Rock stadium supporters.  Over the last few years “how many games in WMS was a huge issue.  The demo leadership purposely started using the “Fayetteville “ after UA. For 2 reasons:

1. To support WMS supporters and to highlight northwest and rest of state are separate.  NW thinks they are superior.  BS.
2.  Recruiting of central Arkansas prospects is critical to UA.  As well as the fan base.  It was all about leverage.

Hope this helps. 

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Woo Pig Sooie, brotha!
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2018, 07:38:24 pm »

The demo-Gazette is located in Little Rock with many pro Little Rock stadium supporters.  Over the last few years “how many games in WMS was a huge issue.  The demo leadership purposely started using the “Fayetteville “ after UA. For 2 reasons:

1. To support WMS supporters and to highlight northwest and rest of state are separate.  NW thinks they are superior.  BS.
2.  Recruiting of central Arkansas prospects is critical to UA.  As well as the fan base.  It was all about leverage.

Hope this helps. 
That’s like your opinion man.

bythelake

• Hogvillian
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2018, 07:52:13 pm »

That’s like your opinion man.

Yea, no doubt.  What is your opinion?  Everybody has one.

Steef

• Idylically living in the Valley of the Cats
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2018, 07:55:16 pm »

Enough.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas