• 396,352 Topics
• 22,570 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kirk: O-Line Depth Takes Another Hit with Malone's Knee Injury  (Read 178 times)

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Texarkana's finest adult libation a Perfect Patron
Re: Kirk: O-Line Depth Takes Another Hit with Malone's Knee Injury
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2018, 10:49:21 pm »

I can't get over how well the CBB bashing is working.  It's so productive.  That's only Trumped by how much I can't wait to hear about it incessantly for about 7 years, just like people have been whining over firing Bobby Petrino for 6 years now. 

Am I the only one who realizes that whining like a bunch of b@)%$@ about CBB liking to drink too much, and not being a good coach, ruined our program forever, accomplishes ZERO?  Eddie Sutton was one to have a drink or two, but when you win...you never hear about that,  right? 

CBB lost games.  Too many of them.  He got fired.  Is there ANY chance we can move on, or is it a mandatory thing that we beat the dead horse for a minimum of 5 years here on Hogville?  EVERY single thread ends up with this tired discussion.   

Same people...saying the same things.  "I told you so.  JL didn't do his due dilligence...didn't care.  JL wrecked our program.  blah, blah, blah." 

VIRTUALLY every coach ultimately gets fired from his job.  VERY few ever retire on their own terms.  But here, you would think we should always hire the best, and it will always work out, and no one would ever get fired.   ::)
Hyperbole, everyone ?

urkillnmesmalls

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Experience: You get it just after you needed it!
Re: Kirk: O-Line Depth Takes Another Hit with Malone's Knee Injury
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2018, 12:37:41 pm »

Hyperbole, everyone ?

If EVERY thread devolving to a discussion about what a loser CBB was, and is, then I guess you can call it hyperbole. 

If folks weren't taking whacks at dead horses around here on a consistent basis, I would think I'm on the wrong message board.   ;)       

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas