• 9,931,318 Posts
• 399,379 Topics
• 22,894 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freshman stats  (Read 2565 times)

Big Nasty 34

• All-American Hogvillian
  • John 3:16
Re: Freshman stats
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2018, 10:43:48 am »

Although i agree with what youíre saying, Your reply has nothing to do with what I was trying to say though bro. All I was saying is you keep referring to Reggie Chaney as a low post player as if youíre thinking of Reggie Perry lol.

And i do think CMA will eventually start Reggie over the upperclassmen because heís that much better than the two. Itíll be similar to what happened with Dan last season minus Dan getting in foul trouble all the time...

I've only seen Reggie Perry in highlights, but he seems to shoot A LOT more perimeter shots compared to Chaney. His outside game is much more refined than Chaney's from videos. Also, Perry is listed as a Small Forward on some sites. Haven't seen that with Chaney.

I do agree a bit with what Makingplays is saying. I know Henderson is longer and can jump out of the gym, but I believe Reggie will definitely be able to hold his own better down low. On Paper Dan will play 30 minutes, but we all know he will have games where he picks up 2 quick fouls. At this point, I think I would feel better with Chaney banging down low on defense compared to Henderson.

The_Bionic_Pig

• VICTORY IS MINE!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Orlando, Florida
    • My YOUTUBE profile & vids
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2018, 12:11:42 pm »

Phillips has been running point for the past 2 seasons....he just happened to grow to 6'7 in that time span. (still growing)

He is my dark pick to ascend to best player on the roster by his Sophomore campaign...

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Pinto

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2018, 02:42:39 pm »

I've only seen Reggie Perry in highlights, but he seems to shoot A LOT more perimeter shots compared to Chaney. His outside game is much more refined than Chaney's from videos. Also, Perry is listed as a Small Forward on some sites. Haven't seen that with Chaney.

I do agree a bit with what Makingplays is saying. I know Henderson is longer and can jump out of the gym, but I believe Reggie will definitely be able to hold his own better down low. On Paper Dan will play 30 minutes, but we all know he will have games where he picks up 2 quick fouls. At this point, I think I would feel better with Chaney banging down low on defense compared to Henderson.

I donít care what the site says, Reggie Perry isnít a small forward. Yes, he can shoot from the perimeter but heís much better in the low post. Reggie Chaney is more athletic and a more versatile defender than Perry is though
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas