• 10,016,277 Posts
• 401,482 Topics
• 22,978 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two full hours of SEC...  (Read 2678 times)

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • My boys at the Grove are going for two in a row
Two full hours of SEC...
« on: July 16, 2018, 01:03:24 am »

Nation last night on the SEC Network and all I came away with is "Aggy and Jimbo Fisher are everything to everyone". They have unquestionably the best facilities not only in the SEC but the nation along with a 75 million dollar coach blowing in like a Texas Tornado. The Aggie train will be impossible to stop within 2 years. Does this story sound familiar to the members of Hogville ? The expectations placed on Aggy are nothing less than unattainable. If memory serves, I think A&M won the Big 12 one time. One time. And those were many of the years that OU and UT was mediocre at best.

Since joining the SEC, it seems as though the 'powers at be' in our conference has capitulated to every Aggie demand. The only request Aggy didn't get was allowing the student section to sit directly behind the visiting bench at games played at College Station. Pardon the pinch of hyperbole thrown in here, but it's as though Aggy is running the SEC outside of the two universities located in Alabama.

If Chad Morris and Arkansas was mentioned it was based on lack of talent in Fayetteville basically saying that we are the new rear end off the jack-azz. Arkansas got little to no positive run as though we were supposed to be satisfied with the way things went down with our football team the past 5 years. Yet the University of Tennessee, despite running a mirror image to Arkansas the past 2-3 years should have increasing expectations because the Vols hired a coach from the vaunted "Nick Saban Coaching Tree".

I can hear the responses to this post, like, "well we have done nothing of note thus deserve the ever present back-hand of Paul Finebaum", or "Arkansas is at the small teat of the state of Texas high school talent as far as recruiting compared to everyone in the SEC West." Yes, even the two Mississippi schools will out recruit Arkansas in Texas. So, according to all the talking heads at the SEC network, Razorback football should be prepared to be looking up at the entire SEC West for years to come. Oh, one positive thing was said and it's dammed important, Booger "nose" McFarland stated with authority that Arkansas did have the most original cheer in the SEC. I suppose we should be thankful for the new wolf-hog call that the UA students have created because past that, at least according to the SEC Network, there's no reason why the University of Arkansas should show up for any conference game.

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Two full hours of SEC...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 01:33:35 am »

That's because BB Took us down to that level winning 1 SEC game. You can't blame the hate or should I say the obvious.

Look at it this way. If BB couldn't win more than 1 SEC game last year why would they think a first year head coach out of SMU can this year?

I love this stuff. I'm reading sports writers posts saying that Chad won't last past two years. OMG they really don't know who Chad is.

Let this be our motivation to support our coaches and student athletes. That in turn will motivate our team. It is us against the world mentality. We have something to prove even if it takes 4 or 5 years to build.

Heck there's a chance our Hogs will surprise everyone this year. I think we play better when we get no respect. When they pick us to finish top of the SEC West or close to it that's when we are let down.

Lets enjoy the motivational talking heads that really don't know anything about coaching and the hearts of the student athletes. They only know the past and how much money a coach is paid is what makes a good coach.

They don't know an up and coming winner when they see one. Just watch the SEC Media Days.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

rlamb

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 01:52:44 am »

If what you're saying those sob's are saying, we ought  to just forfeit all games discontinue
our football Program? I don 't think so, as look at the wealth of Northwest Arkansas. Let's just
say, those 4-5 families up there that are worth probably 250 billion wanted to buy the best
team money could buy, then Bama and the others wouldn't have a chance. Certainly Redneck
U Ole Miss  Then the Misstake Bulldogs everyone is so high on and I can't figure out why?

The way so-called sanctions are going, we could just buy our way out of any trouble with them.
I don't call
that cheating because every school (State) in the West is 2-4 times as big as us. It's easier for them
to get the 4 *'s and a few 5 *'s because of more people. It's that simple. The way we've been
treated in the SEC the last 25 years, this wouldn't make me ashamed at all!

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 03:38:42 am »

If what you're saying those sob's are saying, we ought  to just forfeit all games discontinue
our football Program? I don 't think so, as look at the wealth of Northwest Arkansas. Let's just
say, those 4-5 families up there that are worth probably 250 billion wanted to buy the best
team money could buy, then Bama and the others wouldn't have a chance. Certainly Redneck
U Ole Miss  Then the Misstake Bulldogs everyone is so high on and I can't figure out why?

The way so-called sanctions are going, we could just buy our way out of any trouble with them.
I don't call
that cheating because every school (State) in the West is 2-4 times as big as us. It's easier for them
to get the 4 *'s and a few 5 *'s because of more people. It's that simple. The way we've been
treated in the SEC the last 25 years, this wouldn't make me ashamed at all!
I couldn't agree more. I'm like a 'moth drawn to a flame' when those SEC Network specials come on. I know what's coming. I know exactly which coach and what team  the "Talking Heads" will be pimping like there's no tomorrow. For me it's as though I'm Anthony Hopkins character in the movie THE ELEPHANT MAN, who says something to the effect, "His appearance is so hideous yet I cannot look away". Well that's the way I am with the SEC Network. I know what's coming yet there is something not allowing me to change the channel. We have become the joke in the SEC as far as football is concerned and it's a sad day when I, one of the Hogs football team's biggest fans, must admit as much. Man, if there is any justice, I want to beat Alabama one time when it hurts them the most. If Coach Morris cannot get things turned around in 3 years or so with his unlimited enthusiasm, well, I suppose our best days left us when there was a motorcycle accident in April of 2011.

nchogg

• Senior
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 07:45:09 am »

Been around Arkansas football since before our National Championship days. Even in the Southwest conference we were picked on and told we should not have beat certain teams. Since ESPN has become a prominent sports channel they very seldom have anything positive to say about the Razorbacks. Listening to the talking heads is like hearing a dog howl. I always try to have a positive outlook with our program. As I tell many SEC fans I hope our new Coach gets us out of the bottom of the SEC West. I hope he does. Regardless I will root and watch all of our games start to finish. I really feel that the talking heads are underestimating our Hogs. Fans from other SEC teams I talk to think the Hogs will be tough to beat and dread playing us. Go Hogs!

AugustaHog

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 07:53:43 am »

Ok here's the deal.  As you stated we haven't done jack in 6+ years.  One decent season does not really count.  TAMU is vastly over-rated, but that's what makes them interesting.  If they don't step up and un-seat Auburn as the #2 to Bama, those folks are going to blow a gasket.  That $75 million investment in Jimbo is going to hurt really bad if he doesn't lead them to perennial 10 win seasons.  Same goes for Gus.  He used us to get the raise, but now he's got to earn it.  If we had hired a big name flashy coach, we'd be getting a ton more play too.  We'll earn our headlines, one way or the other.  Don't stress about it.

jkstock04

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 08:07:08 am »

Nation last night on the SEC Network and all I came away with is "Aggy and Jimbo Fisher are everything to everyone". They have unquestionably the best facilities not only in the SEC but the nation along with a 75 million dollar coach blowing in like a Texas Tornado. The Aggie train will be impossible to stop within 2 years. Does this story sound familiar to the members of Hogville ? The expectations placed on Aggy are nothing less than unattainable. If memory serves, I think A&M won the Big 12 one time. One time. And those were many of the years that OU and UT was mediocre at best.

Since joining the SEC, it seems as though the 'powers at be' in our conference has capitulated to every Aggie demand. The only request Aggy didn't get was allowing the student section to sit directly behind the visiting bench at games played at College Station. Pardon the pinch of hyperbole thrown in here, but it's as though Aggy is running the SEC outside of the two universities located in Alabama.

If Chad Morris and Arkansas was mentioned it was based on lack of talent in Fayetteville basically saying that we are the new rear end off the jack-azz. Arkansas got little to no positive run as though we were supposed to be satisfied with the way things went down with our football team the past 5 years. Yet the University of Tennessee, despite running a mirror image to Arkansas the past 2-3 years should have increasing expectations because the Vols hired a coach from the vaunted "Nick Saban Coaching Tree".

I can hear the responses to this post, like, "well we have done nothing of note thus deserve the ever present back-hand of Paul Finebaum", or "Arkansas is at the small teat of the state of Texas high school talent as far as recruiting compared to everyone in the SEC West." Yes, even the two Mississippi schools will out recruit Arkansas in Texas. So, according to all the talking heads at the SEC network, Razorback football should be prepared to be looking up at the entire SEC West for years to come. Oh, one positive thing was said and it's dammed important, Booger "nose" McFarland stated with authority that Arkansas did have the most original cheer in the SEC. I suppose we should be thankful for the new wolf-hog call that the UA students have created because past that, at least according to the SEC Network, there's no reason why the University of Arkansas should show up for any conference game.

Tennessee is on the same plane as Arkansas as far as present failure... considering the recruits they get even more so. Yet,  they always seem to be a program to continue getting the benefit of the doubt on the cusp of national championship greatness. Problem is there is zero evidence to support this greatness claim.

razorsharptusk

• Fightin' Lumberjacks!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 08:17:59 am »

Winning solves many issues.  I particularly could care less what they say about the Hogs.  It should not change how they play and the opportunities they have to turn the ship around this year.  If it does, then we have other major problems. Funny thing about talking heads, they are always waiting for the next big thing.  Let Arkansas come out of the gate swinging and making some noise, and you will here those same talking heads talk about how they predicted it.  Unfortunately, its the nature of the beast of sports media.

AugustaHog

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 08:25:22 am »

One thing I do like about all this lack of media talk is that there are zero expectations (err positive ones at least).  They all figure we are going to suck.  If CCM comes out and wins 6-7 regular season games, folks are going be singing about the job he did.  Most of the time, 6-7 wins really don't get you much attention.  I think if he pulls that off, Arkansas will be more than a few of those same analysts' surprise team for 2019.  This is especially the case if the losses are tight and competitive.

nwahogfan1

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 08:41:55 am »

Our program is down.  Very down.  Until we become decent again what can the talking heads say good about us.  It is better to say nothing.

A&M is not very much better than us but they are rich both in money and the number of HS STUDS within a 200 mile radius.  I do not see why they are not any better.  Ms St.  is my surprise team.  How did they get to that notch above us?   Our next move needs to move up into the middle of the pack in the SECW and then go from there.  When we can beat a LSU or a A&M or a MS ST consistently then we can get talked about on the SECN and ESPN.  Until then we will not get much press.

Malvin

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 09:55:27 am »

I don't think a lot of hog fans understand just how bad a team we were last year.  For some reason they think that we just need to make a few adjustments, get a new coach and we will be winning 8 games this year np.  That's ridiculous, we deserve to be ignored, to be treated like a bottom dweller until we prove differently.     

Andrew Hogfan

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 09:59:01 am »

SDS predicted the east and west the other day.  Every single one of their writers put us at 7th behind Ole Miss.  I know Im a homer,  but there us no way Im convinced we will finish dead last.

Andrew Hogfan

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 10:01:40 am »

I don't think a lot of hog fans understand just how bad a team we were last year.  For some reason they think that we just need to make a few adjustments, get a new coach and we will be winning 8 games this year np.  That's ridiculous, we deserve to be ignored, to be treated like a bottom dweller until we prove differently.     

I feel that way because I think we weren't a 4-8 team last year.  Brett sucked that much.  I believe Morris can win with Brett's players.  I don't think this team is void of talent.  It's there,  the big doofus didn't know how to utilize it.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You like my stripes, I know you do.
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 10:05:05 am »

SDS predicted the east and west the other day.  Every single one of their writers put us at 7th behind Ole Miss.  I know Im a homer,  but there us no way Im convinced we will finish dead last.

Just like every year, after the top 2 in the secw a case can be made for any team finishing anywhere from 3rd to 7th.

hogfan14

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 10:23:00 am »

We weren't good last year but we were very close to beating A&M, Mississippi State and Missouri. Granted, we could have lost to Ole Miss and Coastal Carolina too. But we weren't that far off from a bowl game. With a more experienced roster, easier schedule and better coaching I think a winning record is a reasonable expectation.

jkstock04

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 10:44:57 am »

Watching the spring game brought me back to reality. It's going to take more than simply a new coach and a few adjustments to completely change the poisonous culture of the Bielema era...2017 in particular.

I'm hopeful the new coach is worth at least an extra win or two though considering the schedule.

RT1941

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 11:00:32 am »

Winning cures ALL.  Win big time on the recruiting trail, take that talent and win on the field.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 11:30:28 am »

This isn't hard.  A&M was brought into the SEC because of the Texas tv markets.  They will get significant coverage and some leverage.  This offseason they have a somewhat interesting story in the hiring of Jimbo.  We did hear similar hyped nonsense about A&M under Sumlin.  They were going to take over the SEC.  Sumlin was not just becoming the hottest coach in college football but all of football and would have his pick of NFL jobs if he wanted. 

The media really likes Bielema.  And I'm sure some believe it was as much the Arkansas job and the situation inherited as it was Bret's fault as to why things didn't work out at Arkansas.  Not that I'm agreeing them. 

Didn't see the piece referred to in the OP.  I would think the qb situation at Bama is story 1 in the SEC going into the season.  Story 2 should be UGa.  3 AU's defense because when AU has had very good to great seasons they had a veteran, good oline.  They don't have that experience in the oline this season.  Then you have the A&M story, the thought UF may surprise this season with Mullen, Vols new coach,... 

We hired a coach with a losing record from SMU.  Not going to gain us attention in this conference. 

TNhawgfan

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Jimmy G - A New Hope!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 01:24:09 pm »

Last year, SEC now predicted 9 wins for the hogs and greg mcelroy said they could win 10. You're worried about what they say?

AirWarren

• Football impotence of the Midwest
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2018, 02:28:47 pm »

They are sucking on ms state hard too.

And they LOVE their new head coach. How he is going to do this and that.

hogfan14

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2018, 02:35:21 pm »

They are sucking on ms state hard too.

And they LOVE their new head coach. How he is going to do this and that.

Been seeing some MSU fans saying this may be their most talented team ever.

Lol guess we'll find out soon.

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2018, 02:38:16 pm »

Not really as ridiculous as you make it seem. The previous coaching staff was just flat out tone deaf when it came to how to use their players. Don't you remember hearing "we need to get TJ the ball more" after every game and then the next game he gets 3 carries in the first half for about 8 yards a pop only to ride the sideline for the rest of the game? WHO DOES THAT? What other program? I refuse to believe we are as down as we looked last year. A team takes the personality of its leader and it's no surprise we looked dazed and confused about 90 percent of the time when you look at our coach over here in a windbreaker with his very large initials on it in 90 degree weather...

AirWarren

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2018, 03:28:53 pm »

Ed Oregeron on the podium snorting and snorting on the mic. Good grief.

HogPharmer

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2018, 03:31:40 pm »

Ed Oregeron on the podium snorting and snorting on the mic. Good grief.

Justifiable Hogicide

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2018, 03:45:59 pm »

We hired a coach with a losing record from SMU.  Not going to gain us attention in this conference. 

True. “Pop the clutch” “Put it in the left lane” “Hammer Down” quotes and a poor recruiting record, even hopped up on Red Bull aren’t going to impress anyone. We will have to win games to bring others on board.

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2018, 03:54:52 pm »

True. “Pop the clutch” “Put it in the left lane” “Hammer Down” quotes and a poor recruiting record, even hopped up on Red Bull aren’t going to impress anyone. We will have to win games to bring others on board.

I didn't mean to sound negative about Morris because I'm not.  It's just a year where A&M hired Jimbo, Vols hired a Bama asst, MSU hired a supposed offensive genius.  If Gus had come to Arkansas, that would be a huge story in this media days.  As it is, Gus' story is going to about the pressure he is going to have with that new contract.  Expectations are only for him to beat their two biggest rivals Bama and UGa again and win the SEC.  Let Morris and the Hogs lay low.  We seem to do better this way. 

RyanMallettsEgo

• Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2018, 03:56:11 pm »

Poor recruiting record?

Dude was hired in December, and with the early signing period, he did all he could do in 2 months to salvage that class.

Also, have you been keeping up with recruiting this year? Not too shabby based on the offers extended to the guys we're getting.

HogPharmer

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2018, 04:05:17 pm »

Poor recruiting record?

Dude was hired in December, and with the early signing period, he did all he could do in 2 months to salvage that class.

Also, have you been keeping up with recruiting this year? Not too shabby based on the offers extended to the guys we're getting.

I assumed he was referring to recruiting at SMU.... But who wants to go to SMU anyways?

Also, people seem to quickly forget not only did he only have about 3 weeks as HC before the early signing period (as you mentioned), but he also didn't have a DC. Kids don't want to commit to a school if they don't even know who the #2 coach is going to be.

hogfan14

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2018, 04:29:20 pm »

I didn't mean to sound negative about Morris because I'm not.  It's just a year where A&M hired Jimbo, Vols hired a Bama asst, MSU hired a supposed offensive genius.  If Gus had come to Arkansas, that would be a huge story in this media days.  As it is, Gus' story is going to about the pressure he is going to have with that new contract.  Expectations are only for him to beat their two biggest rivals Bama and UGa again and win the SEC.  Let Morris and the Hogs lay low.  We seem to do better this way.

If we had hired Morris straight from Clemson, people would be saying we hired an offensive genius too. He had a prolific offense at SMU too, but didn't get as much hype due to it being SMU and the overall record wasn't outstanding since he took over a mess.

KateHog

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2018, 04:36:49 pm »

I agree Arkansas never gets respect!

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2018, 04:42:01 pm »

I assumed he was referring to recruiting at SMU.... But who wants to go to SMU anyways?

Also, people seem to quickly forget not only did he only have about 3 weeks as HC before the early signing period (as you mentioned), but he also didn't have a DC. Kids don't want to commit to a school if they don't even know who the #2 coach is going to be.

Good luck to anyone recruiting to SMU. That place isn't an easy school to get into as it is.

Hawgphat

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2018, 04:51:53 pm »

Is anyone really shocked at his development?  I  certainly don't see it as a new media attitude.  The sports mouthpieces who don't necessarily view Arkansas as the a**hole of the SEC seem to collectively consider us to be an unwashed armpit; and recent seasons have done nothing to disabuse them of that distinctly negative judgmental attitude.

Sustained - SUSTAINED - on field evidence to the contrary will be the only determining factor in changing that entrenched mindset.

And that may take a while.

>:(

BassinHawg

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2018, 04:57:06 pm »

And now this!

Atlhogfan1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2018, 04:57:38 pm »

If we had hired Morris straight from Clemson, people would be saying we hired an offensive genius too. He had a prolific offense at SMU too, but didn't get as much hype due to it being SMU and the overall record wasn't outstanding since he took over a mess.

Good point.  I agree. 

AirWarren

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2018, 05:18:02 pm »

SMU is still suffering from a death penalty. Death penalty.

I’m not surprised he has a losing record at smu. It’s smu. Look at Baylor, they were winning because of straight crooked behavior....DIRTY BEHAVIOR. TEXAS TECH was winning because they had a great coach, look what he is doing at Washington state...let that sink in. Houston had a great coach. And TAMU and Texas are who they are.

Let’s not pretend SMU was some sleeping juggernaut.

AirWarren

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2018, 05:19:02 pm »

factchecker

• RAZORBACKS OR NOTHING!
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2018, 05:32:23 pm »

opineonswine

• Global Moderator
  • Go Hogs!
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2018, 07:10:07 pm »

My gut tells me we've hired a bloomer.  He's got "it".  But time will tell.

Hogindasticks

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2018, 08:03:51 pm »

Poor recruiting record?

I love what i see from our recruiting.....he isnt doing an Ole Miss and signing anyone that can breathe.

Hogindasticks

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2018, 08:06:57 pm »

The only way to fix  is to beat everyone.....then they will all still say it was a fluke....then repeat until thoroughly beaten.

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2018, 10:25:17 pm »

And now this!
Pretty much proves my point when I began this thread. I feel just a bit vindicated.

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2018, 05:57:51 am »

My gut tells me we've hired a bloomer.  He's got "it".  But time will tell.
agreed

Hog N Bama

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2018, 08:36:57 am »

I couldn't agree more. I'm like a 'moth drawn to a flame' when those SEC Network specials come on. I know what's coming. I know exactly which coach and what team  the "Talking Heads" will be pimping like there's no tomorrow. For me it's as though I'm Anthony Hopkins character in the movie THE ELEPHANT MAN, who says something to the effect, "His appearance is so hideous yet I cannot look away". Well that's the way I am with the SEC Network. I know what's coming yet there is something not allowing me to change the channel. We have become the joke in the SEC as far as football is concerned and it's a sad day when I, one of the Hogs football team's biggest fans, must admit as much. Man, if there is any justice, I want to beat Alabama one time when it hurts them the most. If Coach Morris cannot get things turned around in 3 years or so with his unlimited enthusiasm, well, I suppose our best days left us when there was a motorcycle accident in April of 2011.
SO you really believe there was a motorcycle accident eh?

Hog N Bama

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2018, 08:45:17 am »

Tennessee is on the same plane as Arkansas as far as present failure... considering the recruits they get even more so. Yet,  they always seem to be a program to continue getting the benefit of the doubt on the cusp of national championship greatness. Problem is there is zero evidence to support this greatness claim.
And IMO TN will continue to be mediocre at best after hiring boring Pruitt

010HogFan

• I Got Dat Wood Coach
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2018, 09:01:33 am »

SO you really believe there was a motorcycle accident eh?

May have been a motorcycle accident, but Robert Petrino wasn't the only one driving down that stretch of road that morning

KateHog

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2018, 09:56:03 am »

Why give them the satisfaction? If we win out and it's still a fluke then why win at all? 

hogcards

• The Glimmer Twins
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 10:23:26 am »

That's because BB Took us down to that level winning 1 SEC game. You can't blame the hate or should I say the obvious.

Look at it this way. If BB couldn't win more than 1 SEC game last year why would they think a first year head coach out of SMU can this year?

I love this stuff. I'm reading sports writers posts saying that Chad won't last past two years. OMG they really don't know who Chad is.

Let this be our motivation to support our coaches and student athletes. That in turn will motivate our team. It is us against the world mentality. We have something to prove even if it takes 4 or 5 years to build.

Heck there's a chance our Hogs will surprise everyone this year. I think we play better when we get no respect. When they pick us to finish top of the SEC West or close to it that's when we are let down.

Lets enjoy the motivational talking heads that really don't know anything about coaching and the hearts of the student athletes. They only know the past and how much money a coach is paid is what makes a good coach.

They don't know an up and coming winner when they see one. Just watch the SEC Media Days.

+1000

It's almost as if people refuse to recognize how badly Long and Bielema damaged the Hog football brand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas