• 10,013,891 Posts
• 401,389 Topics
• 22,976 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: What is your absolute gut feeling about how Arkansas will do this season?  (Read 14598 times)

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I need help with my footwork, too.

Thanks, Phillips. I wasn't a freshman in 2006; not that that would matter. Who is most? Are you in sports media?

I'd imagine if you looked at every year we rank similar in recruiting and our finish more closely aligns with the recruiting rankings. Of course it's not going to match one for one and there will be outliers. That's why they play the games. Just my hunch. Feel free to do the research and prove me wrong.

You're quite welcome, Todd.  rhames said he was a freshman in 2006.  Hogpharmer's profile shows his age as 28.  RME describes himself as a "millennial".  I meant "you" there as a general reference and figured you'd have a problem with it when I wrote it, but that "you" wasn't intended to mean you.  Had I written "Had one been a freshman in 2006, ...", you'd have complained about my pretentious style. 

If you'd do a little more research maybe you could bring some substance to support your opinions.   

Swestwill66

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

2006 we had Darren McFadden. Felix Jones. Marcus Monk. The best defense we have had probably since joining the league. Alabama was way down and we lost to LSU. We did manhandle Auburn though.

2010 and 2011. Ryan Mallett (10)  Tyler Wilson (11)  the Warren kids. Joe Adam's. And some serviceable players on defense.

We also had Bobby Petrino.

These are definitely years that are the exception to the rule. Arkansas, in my opinion, can't consistently produce years like this. We can hope for these types of seasons in 4 to 5 year windows.

Do we have players with similar potential, excluding Mcfadden ?  I think we do.
Do we have the right coach ? I think we do.
Do we have a favorable schedule ? It looks like it.
Are there any easy SEC games ? Nope ! Vanderbilt will be a tough game.
Injuries ? It will be harder for us to replace front line players than most SEC schools.
What is the team's mentality after how 2016 ended and how 2017 went ?
Is this a year to win 10 ? I just can't find enough kool-aid to say anything like that.
I still think 8-4 with a decent bowl, but I won't go off the deep end if its 5-7.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

toddfromdesarc

You're quite welcome, Todd.  rhames said he was a freshman in 2006.  Hogpharmer's profile shows his age as 28.  RME describes himself as a "millennial".  I meant "you" there as a general reference and figured you'd have a problem with it when I wrote it, but that "you" wasn't intended to mean you.  Had I written "Had one been a freshman in 2006, ...", you'd have complained about my pretentious style. 

If you'd do a little more research maybe you could bring some substance to support your opinions.   

You are some type of ornery. I've got work to tend to; I don't have time to live and breathe this website. Having said that, I'd wager my premise holds true considering we have an overall losing conference record and typically rank towards the bottom of the conference in recruiting.  I'll take a look when I've got some time.

Busta_Nutt

You're quite welcome, Todd.  rhames said he was a freshman in 2006.  Hogpharmer's profile shows his age as 28.  RME describes himself as a "millennial".  I meant "you" there as a general reference and figured you'd have a problem with it when I wrote it, but that "you" wasn't intended to mean you.  Had I written "Had one been a freshman in 2006, ...", you'd have complained about my pretentious style

We still do. It really is amazing how you fail to see the arrogance and incompetence in your posts--specifically when the "clique" does, in fact, bring supporting facts to the arguments. I know your ego sometimes clouds your view, but it's not all sunshine and rainbows. Will it get there...who knows? I know I speak for everyone when I say that we all hope it does; but you can't dismiss our arguments--which, again, are supported with factual statistics--simply because it upsets you that someone disagrees with your opinion. When you have multiple people--who, I assume, do not know each other personally--with the same base principle in an argument and you're over there in the corner taking punches simply because you want to stay in the ring, it's not a good look for you. Nobody likes the know-it-all who, in fact, knows nothing.

rhames

Do we have players with similar potential, excluding Mcfadden ?  I think we do.
Do we have the right coach ? I think we do.
Do we have a favorable schedule ? It looks like it.
Are there any easy SEC games ? Nope ! Vanderbilt will be a tough game.
Injuries ? It will be harder for us to replace front line players than most SEC schools.
What is the team's mentality after how 2016 ended and how 2017 went ?
Is this a year to win 10 ? I just can't find enough kool-aid to say anything like that.
I still think 8-4 with a decent bowl, but I won't go off the deep end if its 5-7.

The post you quoted was asking how the 2006,10, and 11 teams were so successful

Can there be talent waitng to be used correctly and have a break out year? Sure but I highly doubt it would be on the level of those players and push us to 10 wins. 8 wins is hard for me to see.  I'll be in the 5 or 6 win camp until proven otherwise

I think Morris can be the right coach too. I don't think he is a miracle worker.  Petrino went 5-7 in 2008.

This team makes it to a bowl I will be giddy and impressed.

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian

We still do. It really is amazing how you fail to see the arrogance and incompetence in your posts--specifically when the "clique" does, in fact, bring supporting facts to the arguments. I know your ego sometimes clouds your view, but it's not all sunshine and rainbows. Will it get there...who knows? I know I speak for everyone when I say that we all hope it does; but you can't dismiss our arguments--which, again, are supported with factual statistics--simply because it upsets you that someone disagrees with your opinion. When you have multiple people--who, I assume, do not know each other personally--with the same base principle in an argument and you're over there in the corner taking punches simply because you want to stay in the ring, it's not a good look for you. Nobody likes the know-it-all who, in fact, knows nothing.

Gosh.  How am I going to get through my day now?  A guy who calls himself "busta_nutt" doesn't like my style.  :(

The good news for you is that you and your buddies are running up your likes.  You now have a basketball team. 

I've made my point.  You guys move on and derail some more threads.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!

Holy hell...

Disagree all you want but Michael Grant was 5 star talent.

HogPharmer

Gosh.  How am I going to get through my day now?  A guy who calls himself "busta_nutt" doesn't like my style.  :(

The good news for you is that you and your buddies are running up your likes.  You now have a basketball team. 

I've made my point.  You guys move on and derail some more threads.

I thought you weren't here to argue? Other posters have moved on and answered questions and tried to keep the conversation going... Yet here you are.... still arguing.

Here's your post from the previous page, in case you've forgotten....

Address some of the substance and research I've posted today.  I'll hang up and listen.

I care far less about winning an argument with you and your buddies than I do about bringing facts and analysis to counter the negative opinions the few of you inject across the board.

What will you do if Arkansas does far better than predicted this year?

Do us a favor, and just hang up.

bphi11ips

• Gold Hogvillian

Do us a favor, and just hang up.

Yawn.

toddfromdesarc

Since '03 on average we've ranked fifth in the division in recruiting. Our actual finishes average fourth. A bit imperfect way to look at things as there are ties in division regular season finishes, but obviously no ties in the recruiting rankings. What do the polls say?

Old Boar

• Band Nerd

My gut feeling is Arkansas will surprise a lot of folks. My optimism is based on the staff's track record so far. Everything measurable they have done so far has pleasantly and I see no reason for that standard not to continue.

PygmalionEffect2

I'm worried about the offense.

I'm worried that the offensive line might not be very good.  If a couple guys on that line don't step up it will make it difficult to run our plays in SEC games with a QB that is not very mobile except straight ahead.  Not a good combo.

On the other hand, if we get a couple of pleasant surprises on the o-line then things might gel on offensive.

On paper, looks like we should be decent on defense.  We have talent in the secondary, just don't know how good our defensive staff is to be able to coach that talent up and play together as a unit.

We're thin at linebacker, what else is new.  Can't suffer many injuries there which is why we always have injuries there.

D-line should be good, but it should've been better than it was last year, so that's confusing.

I'll hope someone on the o-line really comes through and with the weakest schedule we could possibly have, go 7-5.

MajorWeewe

• Bench Warmer

Hannity, candy bar, hahaha, this is comedic gold!!

Sweet Feet

• Hogvillian
Re: What is your absolute gut feeling about how Arkansas will do this season?
« Reply #463 on: August 02, 2018, 03:12:04 am »

This may be a rough year. Bama is Bama, Auburn is still legit. Tamu has Jimbo, LSU is always going to have talent.

I say 6-6.  Do not be surprised if Colorado St plays close/beats Arkansas.

rzrbackramsfan

• All-American Hogvillian
  • "Winners never quit, quitters never win"
« Reply #464 on: August 02, 2018, 03:59:20 am »

If Bret was back, he would’ve been expected to win no less than 9 games or bye bye.  I think he thought if they got back players from injury and with new development that could happen. 

He was an optimist to a fault though and CCM has to build the program how he wants it.  That being said, if we can stay pretty healthy, I see no less than winning 7 games.  CCM will immediately improve our offense and I think Chavis will do the same thing to our d.

blu

« Reply #465 on: August 02, 2018, 07:01:23 am »

If we meet expectations for improvement throughout the season, we could be decent by years end. We should win at least 2 conf games this year (from Vandy, MSU, OM, Mizzou). i'd say we split those 4 and win one against the 4 biggies in our conf and end up 8-5 after out bowl win. That would be a fair to good first season for CCM and his staff, with hope for a better future.

Sweet Feet

• Hogvillian
« Reply #466 on: August 02, 2018, 01:40:55 pm »

I think the Mississippi Schools are a tossup like always. Idk how good the defense will be against Mizzou. Regardless, Arkansas has it's work cut out having Saban, Malzahn, and Fisher in the same division. LSU is talented. The 4 non-conf games is what gets Arkansas to a bowl game.

hogsanity

• Gold Hogvillian
  • You like my stripes, I know you do.
« Reply #467 on: August 02, 2018, 02:18:53 pm »

Seeing 6 wins right now is not very hard. After that, without seeing hem play, it is a leap of faith to see 7 or more. Now, come out the 1st 4 games, show they have picked up the offense, the ol is better, and the D is much improved then, yea seeing more than 6 is easier.

hawgball40

« Reply #468 on: August 02, 2018, 04:14:54 pm »

the optimist in me says 10-2. The realist in me says i should be happy with 5-7 or better. First year coach. So long as you don't come out and get stomped like bielema did his first year, i won't be mad. and I highly doubt CCM is the type of coach who would allow that to happen. He probably wants to set the tone based off this season, and as such will work hard to maximize the the output on the field to set the tone in recruiting and growth of the program.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #469 on: August 02, 2018, 04:49:06 pm »

Seeing 6 wins right now is not very hard. After that, without seeing hem play, it is a leap of faith to see 7 or more. Now, come out the 1st 4 games, show they have picked up the offense, the ol is better, and the D is much improved then, yea seeing more than 6 is easier.

I'm actually more concerned about the offense than I am about the defense. The Hogs are returning to a 4-3 Defense which is what the players were originally recruited to play so it shouldn't be a big adjustment.

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #470 on: August 03, 2018, 12:56:09 am »

After watching videos and reading articles I see that our team is taking this season very seriously. Rejuvenated to say the least. I don't know why they would be picked last after what I have learned but hey the game is won the field of play not in our heads.

My gut feeling wasn't there when this post appeared. Now that fall camp is here in a day or so I have one.

My gut feeling tells me this is going to be a special year for the Razorbacks. A lot of heart and soul along with blood and sweat will be put into every game and every play. We have a family of men that will go into battle fighting their best on every play. They will help each other out and take up the slack of anyone that makes a mistake. It is a mentality of "I got your back and you got my back". A lot of trust in each others ability to rise above themselves. All this is being rubbed off on them from the coaching staff.

The coaching staff is doing the same thing. Helping each other out. Like coach Morris and coach Chavis are showing each other plays to help them out for real game situations. Evidently these coaches walk the talk. I have nothing but positive things to say about the coaching staff. That is a great outlook going into fall camp. They will get their players ready real fast for their first game as well as for the season.

Mentally and physically I believe our team has what it takes to finish. I believe they will improve every Qtr unlike in the past they would have a good first half then bad second half or bad 4th qtr or start the game off wrong.

I won't predict the wins and losses yet although I'm rooting for an undefeated season. I believe this is where the team has to be in order to have a chance to win the SEC. They have to believe they have what it takes to win every game. Any doubt could spell disaster.

My expectation of the team will be to play harder when the going gets tough. Never give up or feel defeated but in their hearts they will know they can succeed. Of course believe in their coaching staff. They will not let you down. They will give you the tools to succeed.

This is Family.

Sweet Feet

• Hogvillian
« Reply #471 on: August 03, 2018, 01:24:48 pm »

I forgot, weather may play a role too. Anyone know how good CCM's may be if its a downpour or wet? i can imagine that can kinda throw the game off a little since he is a pass happy coach.

RyanMallettsEgo

• Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
« Reply #472 on: August 03, 2018, 02:20:51 pm »

I forgot, weather may play a role too. Anyone know how good CCM's may be if its a downpour or wet? i can imagine that can kinda throw the game off a little since he is a pass happy coach.

SMU pass vs. run attempts per game:

2015: 30.5 - 41.9
2016: 38.0 - 39.8
2017: 37.5 - 37.4

Wouldn't really call him pass happy.

HogPharmer

« Reply #473 on: August 03, 2018, 02:21:48 pm »

I'm actually more concerned about the offense than I am about the defense. The Hogs are returning to a 4-3 Defense which is what the players were originally recruited to play so it shouldn't be a big adjustment.

It's not like they ever learned how to play a 3-4 last year anyways so there shouldn't be any confusion between the two for the players.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #474 on: August 03, 2018, 04:26:40 pm »

It's not like they ever learned how to play a 3-4 last year anyways so there shouldn't be any confusion between the two for the players.

My point exactly. In the 3-4, they looked like Ducks out of water.

Ben

• Senior
« Reply #475 on: August 04, 2018, 05:52:32 pm »

SMU pass vs. run attempts per game:

2015: 30.5 - 41.9
2016: 38.0 - 39.8
2017: 37.5 - 37.4

Wouldn't really call him pass happy.

Crazy he's not pass happy, but can still develop good qbs. Pretty good

bennyl08

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Ever since the war I've had a drinking problem
« Reply #476 on: August 04, 2018, 07:29:39 pm »

I'm worried about the offense.

I'm worried that the offensive line might not be very good.  If a couple guys on that line don't step up it will make it difficult to run our plays in SEC games with a QB that is not very mobile except straight ahead.  Not a good combo.

On the other hand, if we get a couple of pleasant surprises on the o-line then things might gel on offensive.

Recruiting wise, we've still done quite well at OL.  It makes a lot more sense that we had a really bad coach than it does that we were loading OL into the NFL and then suddenly, despite no decrease in recruiting, the quality of the OL players flipped like a switch.

So, odds are much better that we do have quality players on the OL and instead that a new coach will make a night and day difference. Think of the defense from 2013 to 2014. Went from a liability to a strength.

On paper, looks like we should be decent on defense.  We have talent in the secondary, just don't know how good our defensive staff is to be able to coach that talent up and play together as a unit.

We're thin at linebacker, what else is new.  Can't suffer many injuries there which is why we always have injuries there.

LB is actually the deepest unit on the entire team. Go ahead and take a look. You have 2 main starters, and a situational third player. We have high level, proven starters at both main positions. Already, LB is looking better than any other position on the team. WR has one starter (Cornelius) who's a proven high level starter, but two other positions that are open. OL has one high level proven starter. RB and QB have none. DL has Zero high level proven starters. CB has one in Pulley, but that's only 1 out of 3 positions, and safety has one high level proven starter out of two.

But depth isn't just in the starters, obviously. Grant Morgan as a backup ranked 9th in total tackles, and made some big plays too. As a backup, he had twice as many tfl as Greenlaw did as a full time starter and had as many pbu's as Greenlaw.

Behind Morgan, you have guys with high levels of potential in McClure and Bumper Pool. Coaches are also really high on Hayden Henry and Munson. Fisher is an ideal 3-4 OLB, so he good potential as somebody capable of rushing the passer and dropping back in coverage. Further, guys like AJB and LaFrance showed high levels of potential coming out of HS and you never know when somebody like them will pull a Spaight and click mentally (and if any of them click mentally like Spaight, they are each at least as athletically gifted as he was). Sure, there are a lot of "ifs" in this paragraph with the players discussed here. However, look at any other position group and tell me that there aren't more if's there. Take DL for example. Agim has flashed, but he hasn't had any consistency yet. Very high probability that he will click, but until it happens, it's still an if. Gerald is an if. Ramsey is an 'if'. Lots of potential on the interior OL, but none of them have proven to be high level yet. LB is the only group that has both proven high level starters at all 2 starting positions and a proven high quality backup player. Somebody that has actually done it at a consistent level in conference play.

D-line should be good, but it should've been better than it was last year, so that's confusing.

See above mostly. High, high potential, but to date, it is all potential. Nobody has proven to be a consistently high level producer. I like their odds to change that this year.

I'll hope someone on the o-line really comes through and with the weakest schedule we could possibly have, go 7-5.

7-5 is the baseline. A few key injuries, some balls bouncing our way, a few bouncing not our way, and we SHOULD go 7-5. Anything less than 7-5 will be the result of either abnormal bad luck, bad coaching, or the players having a bad mental hangover from the lost 2017 season.

1highhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #477 on: August 04, 2018, 10:57:36 pm »

I'm still going to shoot for 7-4, if we do that, CCM should get coach of the year in the SEC.   I'm not downing our talent on hand, I think we're just shorthanded in very key areas.

bennyl08

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Ever since the war I've had a drinking problem
« Reply #478 on: August 04, 2018, 11:43:52 pm »

I'm still going to shoot for 7-4, if we do that, CCM should get coach of the year in the SEC.   I'm not downing our talent on hand, I think we're just shorthanded in very key areas.

You think bad weather is going to cancel one of our games?

I'm the last person who would down our talent, and I don't think we are too terribly short handed. I'm firmly in the 7-5 camp due to opposing talent/competition, players having to learn a new scheme, and coaches having to learn how to coach against top level talent which they haven't done before.

HogInOklahoma

« Reply #479 on: August 13, 2018, 12:17:02 am »

7-5... SEC is mercilessly tough

You are drunk if you think this team wins 7 games this year.  Need at least 2 years for Coach to get his players to play in his offense.  We are built for a slow ground and pound, the OL we have right now is built for that.  I think we will struggle mightily on offense in several games this year.  But I will get criticized for being a pessimist when I am just being a realist. 

dayofthehawg1

« Reply #480 on: August 13, 2018, 01:43:49 am »

I had us at 4 wins a year ago.  I got very close on that one.  This year I have us at 6.  I believe we will see the same upward trajectory, and in about the same time frame, as we saw under Petrino.  I dont mind seeing a struggling first year.  I'd like to see how this coaching staff handles adversity.

Al Boarland

« Reply #481 on: August 13, 2018, 04:04:39 am »

After watching videos and reading articles I see that our team is taking this season very seriously. Rejuvenated to say the least. I don't know why they would be picked last after what I have learned but hey the game is won the field of play not in our heads.

My gut feeling wasn't there when this post appeared. Now that fall camp is here in a day or so I have one.

My gut feeling tells me this is going to be a special year for the Razorbacks. A lot of heart and soul along with blood and sweat will be put into every game and every play. We have a family of men that will go into battle fighting their best on every play. They will help each other out and take up the slack of anyone that makes a mistake. It is a mentality of "I got your back and you got my back". A lot of trust in each others ability to rise above themselves. All this is being rubbed off on them from the coaching staff.

The coaching staff is doing the same thing. Helping each other out. Like coach Morris and coach Chavis are showing each other plays to help them out for real game situations. Evidently these coaches walk the talk. I have nothing but positive things to say about the coaching staff. That is a great outlook going into fall camp. They will get their players ready real fast for their first game as well as for the season.

Mentally and physically I believe our team has what it takes to finish. I believe they will improve every Qtr unlike in the past they would have a good first half then bad second half or bad 4th qtr or start the game off wrong.

I won't predict the wins and losses yet although I'm rooting for an undefeated season. I believe this is where the team has to be in order to have a chance to win the SEC. They have to believe they have what it takes to win every game. Any doubt could spell disaster.

My expectation of the team will be to play harder when the going gets tough. Never give up or feel defeated but in their hearts they will know they can succeed. Of course believe in their coaching staff. They will not let you down. They will give you the tools to succeed.

This is Family.

Top shelf August post. Well done.

HogBreath

« Reply #482 on: August 13, 2018, 06:07:39 am »

What do the polls say?

They want us to play a game at their nice stadium in Warsaw, Warsaw Memorial Stadiuim, with great tailgating.

oldhawg

« Reply #483 on: August 13, 2018, 06:55:28 am »

They want us to play a game at their nice stadium in Warsaw, Warsaw Memorial Stadiuim, with great tailgating.

Warsaw Stadium?  Nice stadium, seating capacity over 58,000, can be configured for football, Polish sausage on the concessions menu.  Why not?  Take the game to the fans.

https://www.google.com/search?q=warsaw+stadium&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidu6rD--ncAhWJn4MKHd6lCegQ_AUICygC&biw=1600&bih=807

H2OHog

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #484 on: November 14, 2018, 04:09:37 am »

Interesting to see where people would end the year.  Do we get another win this year?  I dont think so but miracles do happen.

DLUXHOG

• It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'
« Reply #485 on: November 14, 2018, 12:13:52 pm »

Expect nothing, get nothing....

alohawg

« Reply #486 on: November 14, 2018, 12:36:09 pm »

It depends on QB play more than any other spot. Worst case 4 wins to best 8 wins. 2020 may be the year things really start to come into focus.  :)

Got the first part I'd say. The second part not so much, mainly due to......QB play.

Tejano Jawg

• Show me.
« Reply #487 on: November 14, 2018, 02:17:55 pm »

I just skimmed this whole thing. A lot of misfires—we have talent coming back (quite a few of these), 8+ wins, several All-SEC players on O and D, and so on. Well, gotta give us credit for dreaming.

I didn't see my prediction in here, probably because I had said it 10 times in other threads. It was the standard company line of beating the 4 non-conf teams + Vandy + one other team (although I was iffy on this). So I was in the 5 to 6 win camp.

Had we beaten Colorado State, I think we would have won 1 or 2 more by now. Man, don't you just want to rewind that game and stop the disaster dominoes from falling?

jst01

« Reply #488 on: November 14, 2018, 02:37:26 pm »

Had we beaten Colorado State, I think we would have won 1 or 2 more by now. Man, don't you just want to rewind that game and stop the disaster dominoes from falling?

Not really.  I'm glad the coaches and fans got to see just how sick the entire program was/is. 

Superhog1959

« Reply #489 on: November 14, 2018, 02:56:12 pm »

I said somewhere in here I thought 5 wins. Hoped for 6. Anything more would be great, anything less a disappointment. Looks like a disappointment HUH?

After the CCM hire I was critical. Everyone and their friend in the club jumped on me. I want Coach to succeed, but at this point, am worried.

H2OHog

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #490 on: November 14, 2018, 03:53:29 pm »

I said somewhere in here I thought 5 wins. Hoped for 6. Anything more would be great, anything less a disappointment. Looks like a disappointment HUH?

After the CCM hire I was critical. Everyone and their friend in the club jumped on me. I want Coach to succeed, but at this point, am worried.

Yup, he looks like a fish in the headlights.

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Roastin da bomb in Fayettenam.
« Reply #491 on: November 14, 2018, 04:04:12 pm »

https://arkansas.rivals.com/commitments/football/2019

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson!
« Reply #492 on: November 14, 2018, 04:11:48 pm »

How are everyone's guts feeling these days ???

I'll hang up and listen...

Tejano Jawg

• Show me.
« Reply #493 on: November 14, 2018, 04:15:04 pm »

Not really.  I'm glad the coaches and fans got to see just how sick the entire program was/is. 

I see where you're going…but I think we've had plenty of "state of the program" games this year. All of the SEC games and 2 of the 4 non-conference games have proven the point.

HoggieStyle

« Reply #494 on: November 14, 2018, 10:35:47 pm »

In for the LULz. Oh....wait.....

H2OHog

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #495 on: November 15, 2018, 04:56:11 am »

We are not very  good.

jkstock04

« Reply #496 on: November 15, 2018, 07:26:15 am »

I made it to page 4 and had to stop at all the hilarity/homerism. What's crazy is I was right with y'all on 6 wins. Even i...being a "realist" by nature drank some of the koolaid and came up with the prediction of 6 wins. 6 wins is a pipe dream. And if we don't have a qb next year will be the same.

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #497 on: November 15, 2018, 07:37:01 am »

I made it to page 4 and had to stop at all the hilarity/homerism. What's crazy is I was right with y'all on 6 wins. Even i...being a "realist" by nature drank some of the koolaid and came up with the prediction of 6 wins. 6 wins is a pipe dream. And if we don't have a qb next year will be the same.

Same here.

And as much as it gives me heartburn to think about, you're right as to our QB situation.

Swinesong1

« Reply #498 on: November 15, 2018, 10:27:15 am »

It's hilarious to see all the "we have talent" posts before the season and then see all the "we have no talent' posts during the season.  Lol

SkylerKat

• Varsity
« Reply #499 on: November 15, 2018, 01:52:42 pm »

I figured we would have beaten N Texas and maybe Vandy and Tulsa but had CSU as a loss.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas