• 395,957 Topics
• 22,375 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Reach of Razorback Nation  (Read 729 times)

Tarheelhawg

The Reach of Razorback Nation
« on: July 09, 2018, 08:48:33 pm »

A quarter mile from my home in WNC in an Exxon station I met a Razorback brother with a Hog shirt.  I said to  a stranger : Jonesborough , he replied , born and raised. I said Harrisburg! In a few short exchanges we discussed a dropped fly ball, Lou Holtz, and a fumble into the endzone that would have beat Alabama.  As I left, I said : Go Hogs! He said Go Razorbacks!! I watched him walk to his home a quarter of a mile from my home. It is a small world , and the love for the Razorbacks spans decades and the entire nation including Hendersonville NC!!!! Population---two real Razorback fans!!!!

Thunderhog Jr

• Chief Potentate of Pork
  • Global Moderator
  • All-American Hogvillian
  • Just a matter of time.........
Re: The Reach of Razorback Nation
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 09:05:31 pm »

Jonesboro, Piggott here.............

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Tarheelhawg

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 09:17:01 pm »

Representing the Hogs in WNC!! There are alot of SEC fans here including
Tenn, Fla, and Ga. They all have no doubt who I support!!  There are many tigers, dogs, but only one Razorback!!!

Anybody

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 11:30:52 pm »

The most amazing place I read where the Razorbacks showed up, was a Hog sticker on the wall inside one of the pyramids in Egypt.

GO HOGS !

ChitownHawg

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Head Hog coaching from above now.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 12:06:10 am »

A quarter mile from my home in WNC in an Exxon station I met a Razorback brother with a Hog shirt.  I said to  a stranger : Jonesborough , he replied , born and raised. I said Harrisburg! In a few short exchanges we discussed a dropped fly ball, Lou Holtz, and a fumble into the endzone that would have beat Alabama.  As I left, I said : Go Hogs! He said Go Razorbacks!! I watched him walk to his home a quarter of a mile from my home. It is a small world , and the love for the Razorbacks spans decades and the entire nation including Hendersonville NC!!!! Population---two real Razorback fans!!!!

We are international. One time walking through a street market in Singapore in the 90s and there was a 94 NC vhs tape.

Pigs in Zen

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 02:29:58 am »

During UNPROFOR 6 in ‘95, I ran into people wearing Razorback Basketball National Championship t shirts in Split, Trogir and Dubrovnik (Croatia). People loved Davor Rimac and were absolutely fascinated by the hog call!! 🙌🏻🐗

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 03:20:57 am »

We are international. One time walking through a street market in Singapore in the 90s and there was a 94 NC vhs tape.

During UNPROFOR 6 in ‘95, I ran into people wearing Razorback Basketball National Championship t shirts in Split, Trogir and Dubrovnik (Croatia). People loved Davor Rimac and were absolutely fascinated by the hog call!! 🙌🏻🐗

Thread Enders........
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas