• 396,122 Topics
• 22,372 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Four newcomers to watch in 2019  (Read 5373 times)

cram224

Re: Four newcomers to watch in 2019
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2018, 07:05:24 pm »

The new seats will be chairback, however didn't ask where they would be installed. I took most improvements would be for player and coach amenities. Better clubhouse. I do remember them saying no suites. However, this was before the SEC Tournament.

factchecker

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • RAZORBACKS OR NOTHING!
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2018, 07:07:13 pm »

I don't think you'll ever see a breakdown as you wish, I'm sure they consider that proprietary information they wouldn't like out. They didn't even put out the suite holders at Baum, while releasing RRS and BWA, because of the Naturals.
I understand that what I proposed is wishful thinking.  I don't care to know who donates what or who owns suites.... that's not my goal.  I'd like something similar to what the Alumni Association has with Campaign Arkansas:

https://campaign.uark.edu

It's a small detail but I like seeing the campaign progress.  We are currently at 73% of the $1.25 billion goal.... speaking of which - wasn't the initial goal 1 billion?

Allright.... I've derailed this thread enough. Sorry.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Iwastherein1969

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Texarkana's finest adult libation a Perfect Patron
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2018, 06:31:14 pm »

$25M is an awful lot for what you say.  The entire MSU project is $55M. Paying almost half of that for just some seats and the players area is extremely cost ineffective relatively speaking. 

Though I am interested to see what the final bill MSU will have is.
MSU will always be situated in the flatlands of Mississippi. They will always have mosquito, biting flies, copperheads, eastern diamondback rattlesnakes and water moccasins. Along with the usual amount of flatland stench. Why do you think they keep those grills smoking like they were a locomotive coming through ? Twofold, 1) the smoke from the meat on the grills will help run away the skeeters along with the cow pie stench from the pastures not far from Dudy Noble.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas