• 396,355 Topics
• 22,570 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Up to this point in time, what are your feelings towards Nolan Richardson?  (Read 5425 times)

FineAsSwine

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Hogville think tank

No, I get it exactly.
Some of you (some) and you know who you are, only care about what black coaches do.
You're either totally ignorant or ambivalent if a white coach does it.
You would be making the exact opposite argument if Nolan were the track coach. Gazillion dollars.

Stan Heath is black. No one is crying about us getting rid of him. Just stop. Your true colors are showing.

Swinesong1

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

No, I get it exactly.
Some of you (some) and you know who you are, only care about what black coaches do.
You would be making the exact opposite argument if Nolan were the track coach. Gazillion dollars.
So first you get upset because Nolan is being discussed in a thread about Nolan and then you trot out this gem?  The word "ignorant" truly applies to you.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

liljo

Thread revue:

Original post was asking about how we feel about Nolan, all these years later. One guy, early on, says Coach Richardson was the Greatest BASKETBALL Coach in Razorbacks history. Then, step by step it became one shot after another of bringing in coaches from other sports to compare. Immediately at that point it was like comparing apples to zebras. Eventually the thread was infected with racial overtones and accusations, etc.

How about going back to the original post; the original intent of the thread!

I love Coach Richardson. Wish him the very best. I choose to remember the Good (and there was lots of it) and forget the bad. Those teams he coached, those kids were reflections of Coach Richardson. They were warriors. They were mostly underestimated early on. Then they became feared. They were fierce competitors that just didn't have a reverse gear. Stifling defenders; relentless attackers. There were years when, if a fight on a court ever broke out, the Hogs would have won Every Single Time. They were tough as boot leather.

Yep, they were a reflection of Coach. That's how I choose to remember him, and them. That's my answer to the original question: "Up to this point in time, what are your feelings towards Nolan Richardson?"

HognitiveDissonance

If you don't want to talk about Nolan Richardson, you might not wanna click the thread with the name in his title.  You're in a Razorback Basketball Forum mad because people are talking about the greatest Razorback Basketball coach of all time.  Do you know how dumb that sounds?  That's like somebody going to a Chicago Bulls message board and getting mad at people for talking about Michael Jordan.  And then you have the nerve to not only complain about it, but derail the thread talking about the track team.  I promise you if you start a thread about the greatest track coaches of all time in the "General Sports Forum" where it belongs you won't see a single one of us over there.... Because 1.  Nobody cares about track and 2.  Nobody cares enough about track to open a thread with track in the title.
This isn't true.
The thread was about Nolan Richardson, yes. I have contributed several comments of my own along that line.
But the comments also, made by several people, were that he was the greatest coach in UA sports history...they didn't JUST say, 'greatest basketball coach in UA history'.
I gave my opinion on that subject.
If you don't like it, don't read it.

HognitiveDissonance

I had our national championship commemorative Sports Illustrated copy.  If I remember correctly somewhere in the copy there was a picture of 2 players that was supposed to be us...... it was Alabama.  It was in this magazine.

But the disrespect doesn't stop at basketball.

The PA announcer called us Arizona during lineups of the CWS this season.

They put the SMU logo next to Coach Morris at media days.

Our local newspaper calls us University of Arkansas - Fayetteville.

I'm sure racism played a part in Nolan's treatment BUT he also coached at Arkansas - and Arkansas has gotten that crap for years.
And Erin Andrews calling us the 'Arizona Razorbacks' on the sideline of the 2004 Texas-Arkansas game.

And George Bush Sr. referring to Arkansas as that state between Texas and Oklahoma in the presidential campaigns.

There are probably many, many more of these.

HognitiveDissonance

He has brought up race two or three times in this thread. Not sure why when he brings up race, he's not called out for playing the race card. That was a thing for a while on here that was used to shout down posters who supported a successful Razorback coach who also happened to be black.

If John Pelphrey came in and did what Nolan did and Nolan then followed John Pelphrey and did what Pelphrey did, my feelings toward each would be reversed and I would now be saying: It's way past time for John Pelphrey Court!
Whatever.
I've still got the bazillion dollars wager.
Is there a number higher than a bazillion? Quintillion dollars?

HognitiveDissonance

Stan Heath is black. No one is crying about us getting rid of him. Just stop. Your true colors are showing.
I'll give you that. You're right. I retract that.
I don't recall some of these same people defending Heath that much.
But, on the flip side, you will defend Nolan and Anderson to the death. And I mean, to the death. No one is allowed to comment or even question MA without being accosted online and being accused of being racist. I've read it for years in Jump Ball, don't act like it doesn't happen. 
I don't see any of these same people falling on their sword for any white coaches.
And, as demonstrated in this same thread, these same people are completely ignorant or disinterested in what other very successful white coaches have done. If Nolan didn't do it, it doesn't matter. You don't give a rip about McDonnell, and no one has yet to explain how Nolan was a better coach than Broyles, who was a football coach(according to some, it has to be a so-called 'major' sport to matter. Ok, so I gave you a major sport's coach. Explain your rationale)

So don't give me the 'who, me?' line by saying 'I' am bringing up race. Just sayin'....

liljo

Man....did you slip and fall in it, get flushed down it, or just wallow in it by choice?

LOL! ! ! !

HognitiveDissonance

Thread revue:

Original post was asking about how we feel about Nolan, all these years later. One guy, early on, says Coach Richardson was the Greatest BASKETBALL Coach in Razorbacks history. Then, step by step it became one shot after another of bringing in coaches from other sports to compare. Immediately at that point it was like comparing apples to zebras. Eventually the thread was infected with racial overtones and accusations, etc.

How about going back to the original post; the original intent of the thread!

I love Coach Richardson. Wish him the very best. I choose to remember the Good (and there was lots of it) and forget the bad. Those teams he coached, those kids were reflections of Coach Richardson. They were warriors. They were mostly underestimated early on. Then they became feared. They were fierce competitors that just didn't have a reverse gear. Stifling defenders; relentless attackers. There were years when, if a fight on a court ever broke out, the Hogs would have won Every Single Time. They were tough as boot leather.

Yep, they were a reflection of Coach. That's how I choose to remember him, and them. That's my answer to the original question: "Up to this point in time, what are your feelings towards Nolan Richardson?"
--->Thread revue:
Original post was asking about how we feel about Nolan, all these years later. One guy, early on, says Coach Richardson was the Greatest BASKETBALL Coach in Razorbacks history. Then, step by step it became one shot after another of bringing in coaches from other sports to compare. Immediately at that point it was like comparing apples to zebras. Eventually the thread was infected with racial overtones and accusations, etc.    ----------->

You are correct.
After maybe a half dozen posts saying he was the greatest in 'UA sports history' did I chime in.
Go back and read my original post...it was very professional and I outlined why I felt the way I do. Not much to it.
And that would have been the end of it, except then the Nolan/MA attack hounds started coming after me. I should have known better.
If you don't praise Nolan/MA 100% of the time with every post you make, you are going to be accosted, and by the usual suspects.

HognitiveDissonance

Man....did you slip and fall in it, get flushed down it, or just wallow in it by choice?

LOL! ! ! !
This forum is a cesspool at times.

But, on the other hand, MMQB can be bad at times too.

The other forums are pretty good, except Politics.

But actually, that's what Jump Ball is: a Politics thread. It's a lot of arguing about political issues, like race. Basketball tends to be secondary.

HognitiveDissonance

Here's the difference between MMQB and Jump Ball.

MMQB:
Bob: "This coach sucks!"
Tim: "No, he doesn't!"
Bob: Yes, he does, because..."
Tim: "No, he doesn't, you're forgetting..."

Jump Ball:
Bob: "This coach sucks!"
Tim: "No, he doesn't!"
Bob: "Yes, he does, because..."
Tim: "No, he doesn't, and you're not applying the same standard to everybody. You're a racist. And you didn't like Nolan either!"
Bob: "No, I didn't say that"
Tim: "Yes, you did. That's how you feel!
Bob: "No!"
Tim: "Yes!"

75% of all Jump Ball threads over the past 7 years take on some version of this pattern.

HognitiveDissonance

-->I'm sure racism played a part in Nolan's treatment BUT he also coached at Arkansas - and Arkansas has gotten that crap for years.-->

My favorite story along that line was back in Nolan's juco days. I believe it was 1980 one of his teams went 37-0.
The story goes some old guys were lounging around the barber shop and talking about the local juco team that just won the championship. One of the old guys said, 'Yea, and just think what Dean Smith could have done with that team!'.
Nolan is thinking to himself...'how do you improve on a 37-0 team?'

I've always felt Dean Smith was a great coach...but you could make a decent argument that his tight strings maybe cost UNC several more championships. The guys who have come though UNC reads like a Who's Who of Basketball: Bobby Jones, Billy Cunningham, Phil Ford, Bob McAdoo, James Worthy, Michael Jordan....on and on and on. These guys were some of the all-time greats in all of college basketball history. So to only win 2 titles in Smith's long career...maybe there should have been more. He should have let those guys play more freely. As the old joke goes 'Q. Who is the only guy who could ever hold Michael Jordan under 20?  A. Dean Smith'

MakingPlays

• Varsity

This isn't true.
The thread was about Nolan Richardson, yes. I have contributed several comments of my own along that line.
But the comments also, made by several people, were that he was the greatest coach in UA sports history...they didn't JUST say, 'greatest basketball coach in UA history'.
I gave my opinion on that subject.
If you don't like it, don't read it.

Dude, you're the one in here talking about track in the basketball forum.  How bout if you don't want to talk about basketball, you don't come to the basketball forum.  You're embarrassing yourself so bad in here, you lost an argument to like 10 different people, instead of just taking the loss and moving on to another thread, you're now coming back playing the race card because you got you feelings hurt because nobody cares about track. And it's funny because your saying people apparently just like Nolan because he's black, yet nobody ever talks about Stan Heath.  New flash, people like Nolan because he's a legend and brought Arkansas it's 1 and only title in basketball (a sport people actually care about).  Excuse us for being proud of that and talking about it in the basketball forum, the nerve of some people...

MakingPlays

• Varsity

This forum is a cesspool at times.

But, on the other hand, MMQB can be bad at times too.

The other forums are pretty good, except Politics.

But actually, that's what Jump Ball is: a Politics thread. It's a lot of arguing about political issues, like race. Basketball tends to be secondary.

What's funny is your are literally the type of person that causes forums to be bad, yet you're complaining about it... Hilarious.

Here's the toxic person checklist.

1. Derails thread in order to support their own agenda... You've done that... Check

2. Refuses to admit when they are wrong about something no matter how many people tell them they are wrong, instead they just deflect and blame the internal issues they have on everyone else... Check

3. When their argument is completely lost and they've embarrassed themselves, they play the race and/or victim card as a last resort to try to get people to feel sorry for them... Check

4.  Once all that fails, they just go full toxic mode and call everyone names and tries to push the narrative of how bad other people are in the forum in hopes that the mod will get sick of it and delete/or lock the thread in order to help them save face... In Progress.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 11:27:56 am by MakingPlays »

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

No, I get it exactly.

If you decide for a reset and come back undercover with a new user name, I would recommend "The Saltine Cracker". I think that's available.  ;)

HognitiveDissonance

Dude, you're the one in here talking about track in the basketball forum.  How bout if you don't want to talk about basketball, you don't come to the basketball forum.  You're embarrassing yourself so bad in here, you lost an argument to like 10 different people, instead of just taking the loss and moving on to another thread, you're now coming back playing the race card because you got you feelings hurt because nobody cares about track. And it's funny because your saying people apparently just like Nolan because he's black, yet nobody ever talks about Stan Heath.  New flash, people like Nolan because he's a legend and brought Arkansas it's 1 and only title in basketball (a sport people actually care about).  Excuse us for being proud of that and talking about it in the basketball forum, the nerve of some people...
For the 15th time, I didn't come here to to talk 'track'.
SOMEONE ELSE....again, for the 15th time....SOMEONE ELSE....turned the thread into 'who is the greatest coach in UA sports history?'
I calmly gave my opinion, and then because in my opinion it isn't Nolan, the hounds were unleashed on me.

And that's the way it goes here.

GoshenHog

You don't give a rip about McDonnell

I love McDonnell.  Likely many others on this thread do as well.  This is not a McDonnell thread.  To continually bring him up when discussing basketball is such an odd position to take.

HognitiveDissonance

If you decide for a reset and come back undercover with a new user name, I would recommend "The Saltine Cracker". I think that's available.  ;)
I don't know, that's pretty racist.
But you can probably get away with it.

The irony of this...or sadness...is the very thing many people have complained about over the years (and I've added some stories of my own in this thread), some of you turn right around and do THE EXACT SAME THING.

"They're just playing street ball"                                            "Track is not even a team sport"
"Nolan was just a great recruiter"                                          "McDonnell just had guys come over from Europe who are already pros"
"There's a lot of pressure in basketball"                                  "It's much easier to win a track title. Nobody even cares."

...on and on...

All the same things people said about Nolan that people take offense to...slurs, slights, insults, demeaning, undercutting, diminishing, etc.
You can see all those same slurs being used here to prop up one guy and diminish the other.
And you guys don't even realize what you're doing.

Which brings up a good point: it's mostly out of ignorance. When people would say things like that about Nolan and his accomplishments, sure, there might be some people who feel 'racially superior', but those people are rare. It's mostly out of ignorance. Ignorance about what they're used to, what they're accustomed to seeing, etc. And same thing here. People making ignorant comments about McDonnell and track because they nothing about either one.

HognitiveDissonance

What's funny is your are literally the type of person that causes forums to be bad, yet you're complaining about it... Hilarious.

Here's the toxic person checklist.

1. Derails thread in order to support their own agenda... You've done that... Check

2. Refuses to admit when they are wrong about something no matter how many people tell them they are wrong, instead they just deflect and blame the internal issues they have on everyone else... Check

3. When their argument is completely lost and they've embarrassed themselves, they play the race and/or victim card as a last resort to try to get people to feel sorry for them... Check

4.  Once all that fails, they just go full toxic mode and call everyone names and tries to push the narrative of how bad other people are in the forum in hopes that the mod will get sick of it and delete/or lock the thread in order to help them save face... In Progress.
Nah, I just point out the obvious.
The elephant in the room.
Or maybe I don't like being castigated for merely giving my opinion.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

I don't know, that's pretty racist.
But you can probably get away with it.

The irony of this...or sadness...is the very thing many people have complained about over the years (and I've added some stories of my own in this thread), some of you turn right around and do THE EXACT SAME THING.

"They're just playing street ball"                                            "Track is not even a team sport"
"Nolan was just a great recruiter"                                          "McDonnell just had guys come over from Europe who are already pros"
"There's a lot of pressure in basketball"                                  "It's much easier to win a track title. Nobody even cares."

...on and on...

All the same things people said about Nolan that people take offense to...slurs, slights, insults, demeaning, undercutting, diminishing, etc.
You can see all those same slurs being used here to prop up one guy and diminish the other.
And you guys don't even realize what you're doing.

Which brings up a good point: it's mostly out of ignorance. When people would say things like that about Nolan and his accomplishments, sure, there might be some people who feel 'racially superior', but those people are rare. It's mostly out of ignorance. Ignorance about what they're used to, what they're accustomed to seeing, etc. And same thing here. People making ignorant comments about McDonnell and track because they nothing about either one.

At the rate youíre digging that hole for yourself youíre going to need a new shovel pretty soon.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

Nah, I just point out the obvious.
The elephant in the room.
Or maybe I don't like being castigated for merely giving my opinion.

The elephant in the room or in this thread at least has been your racist commentary. You keep saying racist and stupid stuff and then accuse everyone else of saying it.

HognitiveDissonance

He has brought up race two or three times in this thread. Not sure why when he brings up race, he's not called out for playing the race card. That was a thing for a while on here that was used to shout down posters who supported a successful Razorback coach who also happened to be black.

If John Pelphrey came in and did what Nolan did and Nolan then followed John Pelphrey and did what Pelphrey did, my feelings toward each would be reversed and I would now be saying: It's way past time for John Pelphrey Court!
Are you sure about that? Did you call out this person earlier for 'playing the race card'?
I never noticed you jumping their case over this comment.

--->Regardless of one's feelings about Nolan, the University of Arkansas would benefit from a bronze statue and his story prominently displayed inside or outside of Bud Walton Arena.  A commemoration of African-American success on the Hill.---->

That's why it won't happen for a long time. 

It is what it is.

HognitiveDissonance

At the rate youíre digging that hole for yourself youíre going to need a new shovel pretty soon.
I just point out that people like you are as closed-minded as the people you've been complaining about for years.
It's the same thing in reverse.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

Are you sure about that? Did you call out this person earlier for 'playing the race card'?
I never noticed you jumping their case over this comment.

--->Regardless of one's feelings about Nolan, the University of Arkansas would benefit from a bronze statue and his story prominently displayed inside or outside of Bud Walton Arena.  A commemoration of African-American success on the Hill.---->

That's why it won't happen for a long time. 

It is what it is.

Nolanís success stands on its own regardless of color. This isnít about commemorating African-American success. If I had said that you wouldíve called me a racist.

HognitiveDissonance

I love McDonnell.  Likely many others on this thread do as well.  This is not a McDonnell thread.  To continually bring him up when discussing basketball is such an odd position to take.
It became a different thread when people starting talking about who the greatest UA coach is.
If someone wants to move all those related posts to another thread, fine by me. I didn't start this commentary anyway.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

I just point out that people like you are as closed-minded as the people you've been complaining about for years.
It's the same thing in reverse.

People like me?  I like basketball and I think Nolan was a better coach than John McDonnell Based on several factors that I mentioned in this thread none of which were racist by the way.

The only racism on display in this board is yours.

HognitiveDissonance

Nolanís success stands on its own regardless of color. This isnít about commemorating African-American success. If I had said that you wouldíve called me a racist.
I agree. It does.
He deserves his banner in Walton Arena...he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.
I hope his team, along with himself, are honored again next year (25th anniversary) for 1994. I was there in 2009 for 15, would love to be there again for 25.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

I think I remember reading on this board somewhere that students at the University of Arkansas voted to recommend naming the basketball court for Nolan Richardson. Does anybody know what came of that?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 02:32:40 pm by FineAsSwine »

HognitiveDissonance

People like me?  I like basketball and I think Nolan was a better coach than John McDonnell Based on several factors that I mentioned in this thread none of which were racist by the way.

The only racism on display in this board is yours.
Pot meet kettle.
You call me out for 'playing the race card', and suggest I should be reprimanded, yet didn't do the same thing when someone else played the race card earlier. I see how it goes.

Ok. I can argue that, but I'll let it go. Track being so 'insignificant' and easy and all that nonsense.

But I've asked 5 times with no response yet. Why do you feel Nolan was a better coach than Broyles? It sure seems to me you're only aware of what Nolan did and have no clue about several other guys who could in this discussion about 'greatest UA coach ever'.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

Pot meet kettle.
You call me out for 'playing the race card', and suggest I should be reprimanded, yet didn't do the same thing when someone else played the race card earlier. I see how it goes.

Ok. I can argue that, but I'll let it go. Track being so 'insignificant' and easy and all that nonsense.

But I've asked 5 times with no response yet. Why do you feel Nolan was a better coach than Broyles? It sure seems to me you're only aware of what Nolan did and have no clue about several other guys who could in this discussion about 'greatest UA coach ever'.

Deflect and redirect is your game. Go play it with someone else.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

I think I remember reading on this board somewhere that students at the University of Arkansas voted to recommend naming the basketball court for Nolan Richardson. Does anybody know what came of that?

MakingPlays

• Varsity

Man this guy won't give up, he's going for the world record of most losses taken in a single thread. This guy seriously tried to equate people using racial undertones saying Nolan's teams only played streetball to how track isn't a real team sport.  This is hilarious.  I hope a mod doesn't shut this down just yet, i want to see what he says next.

razorback1829

At this point he just looks lost LOL. A$$ handed to him in several ways. Donít bring that track stuff in here bro. Basketball is a big boy sport. No offense to track.

HognitiveDissonance

Deflect and redirect is your game. Go play it with someone else.
Like you just did.
Refuse to answer my question...now for the 6th time.
You got nothing at all?

HognitiveDissonance

Man this guy won't give up, he's going for the world record of most losses taken in a single thread. This guy seriously tried to equate people using racial undertones saying Nolan's teams only played streetball to how track isn't a real team sport.  This is hilarious.  I hope a mod doesn't shut this down just yet, i want to see what he says next.

Of course you see it that way. You're free to demean other coaches' accomplishments while complaining how others demeaned Nolan's accomplishments.
You got something against Irish people?

HognitiveDissonance

At this point he just looks lost LOL. A$$ handed to him in several ways. Donít bring that track stuff in here bro. Basketball is a big boy sport. No offense to track.
Some of us have to work...bro

HognitiveDissonance

--->Basketball is a big boy sport ---->

Which is exactly why I have asked about Frank Broyles a half dozen times now.
Ok, so you want to make the lame argument that track 'doesn't matter'. it's stupid and derogatory towards McDonnell, but whatever.
Ok, so I threw out football. Obviously a major sport. So I met your criteria.
Show me how Nolan was a better coach than Frank Broyles. No one has got anything. Crickets.

Remember, I'm on record as saying I have a hard time deciding between those two behind McDonnell. So I didn't say Broyles was clearly better than Richardson...or vice versa.
The point here, I'm wondering now if you have even heard of Broyles, much less McDonnell.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 05:30:23 pm by HognitiveDissonance »

HognitiveDissonance

Let me summarize...

You seem to know everything about Nolan, but claim to know very little about other UA coaches' accomplishments. Or just don't care.
There are two, maybe three possibilities here:

1)you're racist
2)you're truly ignorant about other coaches and their accomplishments at the UA
3)you're just a Nolan fan and not really a Razorback fan per se, in which case it would make more sense to not know so much about 'UA Sports History'

I don't see any choices here that make you look very good.

HognitiveDissonance

Now...back to work....'bro'

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson!

hawkhawg

One more time!
Nolan Richardson court!!!

razorback1829

Let me summarize...

You seem to know everything about Nolan, but claim to know very little about other UA coaches' accomplishments. Or just don't care.
There are two, maybe three possibilities here:

1)you're racist
2)you're truly ignorant about other coaches and their accomplishments at the UA
3)you're just a Nolan fan and not really a Razorback fan per se, in which case it would make more sense to not know so much about 'UA Sports History'

I don't see any choices here that make you look very good.

You know little about me or anybody on this board. Itís very easy to pick you out because you came to this thread and started talking about track?! You keep talking about ignorance but youíre clearly the most ignorant here. I wonít even call you racist, you just brought it up out of nowhere. Youíre lost HognitiveDisaster.

razorback1829

Nolan Richardson court!!!

Thank you!!

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

Like you just did.
Refuse to answer my question...now for the 6th time.
You got nothing at all?

You have exposed yourself as a racist in this thread. You have made many stupid remarks in here and though you have apologized for some of it, that doesnít remove the stain.

You get whipped in the Nolan - McDonnell comparison and made racist comments in the process and now you divert to another Razorback legend. At this point, I donít care how you feel about any of our coaches since you have now come out of the closet in this thread.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank

Mods I respectfully ask that you donít lock this thread. Iím done with that conversation and back to the original focus of the OP.

hamARchy in the USA

Let me summarize...

These guys don't recognize that you're allowing them to make fools of themselves.  They are as detached from reality as their cult hero was.    :)

TomBigBeeHog

These guys don't recognize that you're allowing them to make fools of themselves.  They are as detached from reality as their cult hero was.    :)

I've lived in Arkansas long enough to know about the 5% turds and a-holes in the fanbase that Nolan had to deal with. You guys don't represent the vast majority of Razorback fans, white and black, who I meet.

hawkhawg

I've lived in Arkansas long enough to know about the 5% turds and a-holes in the fanbase that Nolan had to deal with. You guys don't represent the vast majority of Razorback fans, white and black, who I meet.

Amen

HiggiePiggy

• Hope...

Well this thread went to crap. Lol

PonderinHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Go Hogs and Go Mike Anderson!

+1

Nolan Richardson Court
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas