• 9,928,213 Posts
• 399,311 Topics
• 22,894 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Name does not exist  (Read 295 times)

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Name does not exist
« on: July 03, 2018, 03:47:26 am »

I tried to sign on yesterday but it did not recognize my name. It kept telling me I was non existent. I had to start all over again to have a sign on name. I feel lucky to get to check my favorite forum just before football season starts. I noticed there were several other members whose name had guest beneath them. I know they are not guests. Hopefully this situation can be remedied soon. I don't have a clue what happened.

Below is a post (COPIED) I replied to back in 2007. For some reason it shows me as a guest. Can this be fixed?

hawaiianhogster

Re: Todays press confrence by Nutt was a Joke
Reply #88 on: January 04, 2007, 09:34:42 pm
ReplyQuote
Quote from: forrest city joe on January 04, 2007, 05:32:09 pm
                                What gets me is they are not ever trying to hide it anymore. if you dont buy season tickets you dont count in Nutt's eyes. he does not want to hear from you. he thinks everthing is just fine.SICKENING. this program is in more trouble than you think folks. just wait until Mcfadden leaves after next season.

Lanny

• The1
  • Administrator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The1
    • Hogville.net
Re: Name does not exist
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 07:13:17 am »

Inactive users are purged after no activity.  Helps keep the database clean

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 12:10:48 am »

Yes I have been away for some time  :'(. However credit for all those posts of mine are no longer. :'( :puke: Now I'm just a newby all over again. :puke: Doesn't seem fair to me but I can understand you needing to free up space. I had a butt-load of stars below my name. Of well at least I can reply now.

How long inactive do you have to be to get cut? Good to know if I don't want it to happen again.

Thank you guys for letting come back :)

Does the cigar lounge exist anymore? Great pictures. ;) 8)

Lanny

• The1
  • Administrator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The1
    • Hogville.net
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 08:22:55 am »

Yes I have been away for some time  :'(. However credit for all those posts of mine are no longer. :'( :puke: Now I'm just a newby all over again. :puke: Doesn't seem fair to me but I can understand you needing to free up space. I had a butt-load of stars below my name. Of well at least I can reply now.

How long inactive do you have to be to get cut? Good to know if I don't want it to happen again.

Thank you guys for letting come back :)

Does the cigar lounge exist anymore? Great pictures. ;) 8)
How long were you inactive?  What was your previous username

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 02:17:34 pm »

Time flies by but it felt like it was between 6 months to a year maybe. I never wrote my user name down but I believe it was HawaiianHogster or HawaiianHawgster. I will look in past psots around the 2007 to 2010 year marks to find more posts to make sure I have it right.

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 02:57:18 pm »

hawaiianhogster is and was my user name. Below is a post I started. I found it on page 2765. IDK if it is possible to do but if you guys can find a way to bring me back to life I would be forever grateful. If not then at least I will be forever grateful that I can post again and be liked or disliked by the many fans on Hogville.net. LOL

If you need me to I can reply to one my posts in the past to bring it to today or the near future. Just let me know.

If you need my information I can PM you that too. Just let me know what info you need.

Thank you

hawaiianhogster

Officials losing game for Nevada.
on: December 31, 2006, 09:29:39 pm
ReplyQuote
Two really game changing calls made by officials. The first one was the fumble by Miami which was recovered by Nevada on the one yard line. The officials said the Miami runner was down and was looking to see where the ball should be placed. B.S. The second one was the awesome catch by the Nevada receiver that the replay official didn't see any conclusive evidence to overrule the call. That was clearly a catch. B.S. Are we to believe that our game tomorrow could be decided by the officials. B.S. Fire the officials.

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 03:13:28 pm »

I am not positively for sure but I believe that I signed on to Hogville.net around the years 2005 or 2006, maybe sooner. I'm in my late 50's and my memory is not as good as it was in my 30's. I forget more than I can remember. Hahahahaha.

I have changed internet service since then. I was using Oceanic Cable but now use Hawaiiantel. Not sure if that matters.

I live in Hawaii and have since 1989. Retired from the Coast Guard 2005 with 25 years of Honorable service.

I'm trying to remember if I joined hogville.net between the years 2002 and 2005 just before I retired or after.

Mahalo for your time. I appreciate your patience. I am grateful you are trying to help me no matter the outcome.

Lanny

• The1
  • Administrator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • The1
    • Hogville.net
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 03:16:00 pm »

We do purge posters after they have not been online typically for a year

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 03:18:58 pm »

Ok then I must have been off for longer than a year. WOW I didn't realize it was that long. Now I know how long it takes to lose your post count. Mahalo.

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 03:22:14 pm »

One last question on this subject. I can read Hogville.net all the time but will it count as being active if I don't sign in?

hawaiianhogster

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 03:23:08 pm »

Band Nerd HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm getting there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas