Non Sports Forums > Hunting, Fishing and other Outdoor Sports

Anyone with Ground Hog Experience?

Pages: (1/1)

HawgWild:

Woodchuck, ground squirrel, ground pig, whistle squirrel, whatever you want to call them. Got one taken up residence under my shed. Wife says to leave it alone. What can I expect?

TIA

Wayne Watson:

Won't hurt a thing.

Großer Kriegschwein:

I stuck one to the ground with an arrow from my deer stand once. Was irritating the **** out of me.

woodrow hog call:

Have had one living under a building in my back yard for a couple years, if it’s still there, I think this is his winter home, haven't seen him in several months. Never bothered anything, I hardly ever saw it when I was outside mostly watched through the window.

HawgWild:

Thanks. I'll let him be. It's pretty popular under my shed - Foxes, Armadillos and now this.

bythelake:

Call bill murry(caddy shack). He can help. 😋

holeinthewall:

HogPharmer:

--- Quote from: bythelake on July 16, 2018, 05:45:21 pm ---Call bill murry(caddy shack). He can help. 😋

--- End quote ---

You rang?

pigture perfect:

Called Groundhog because it taste like pork when roasted. True story.

hog of steele:

You can expect holes in your lawn. I would suggest getting rid of it but I am not willing to snuggle with you at night, So you should probably listen to the wife.

hog of steele:

--- Quote from: pigture perfect on July 19, 2018, 11:29:07 pm ---Called Groundhog because it taste like pork when roasted. True story.

--- End quote ---

Called whistle pig because they whistle when you start popping them with the .22

theFlyingHog:

--- Quote from: hog of steele on July 20, 2018, 09:28:40 am ---Called whistle pig because they whistle when you start popping them with the .22

--- End quote ---
If they whistle when you pop em with a 22 what do they do when you explode em with a 7.62?

Hog_Swanson:

--- Quote from: theFlyingHog on July 23, 2018, 10:47:03 pm ---If they whistle when you pop em with a 22 what do they do when you explode em with a 7.62?

--- End quote ---
The answer to your question is nothing, ever again.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version