• 10,019,003 Posts
• 401,570 Topics
• 22,979 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: From what Iím hearing about the team and pickup UPDATED  (Read 35708 times)

razorback1829

From what Iím hearing about the team and pickup UPDATED
« on: June 15, 2018, 12:11:00 pm »

First off, all these guys are gym rats. They love being around each other, and itís genuine from what I was I told.

Joe: is gonna be a problem. Once he gets stronger, look out. Has shown polish and smoothness to his game, and can hit tough shots. Good ball handler. Will probably start.

Embrey: has the alpha mentality you love. Trying to do a little bit too much, but once he gets under guidance, he will be a dog. Has shown the aggressiveness you like to see from a pup, just has to reel it in.

Ali: has all the measurables you love, just has a LONG way to go. Still very very raw. But thereís some promise there. Hearing heís had a little trouble gathering in passes at times, which is to be expected. Heís still getting used to the speed of the game.

Harris: CMA loves Harris. Is so fast and quick, his biggest deal is like Embrey, reeling it in. Has to start seeing the game in slow motion as opposed to trying to force things. Heís loving throwing jobs to all the athletes though. He will be fun to watch.

Bailey: trying to htake a leadership role. So much about Bailey depends on what mentality he brings. At times he plays with an edge and nastiness, then at other times heís passive, and disappears. Looking to see him bring it when the season comes around.

Gafford: Also trying to take much more of a leadership role. Is working everyday. Doing Dan like things in pickup. Him and Harris will be a very fun combo to watch. Both are fast and can beat the defense down court.

Sills: Every bit of the tough hard nosed kid weíve heard about. Tireless worker, and has a dog mentality on the court, even in pickup. He knows what he can do out there, and doesnít force the action too much. Will be hard to keep off the floor. Intangibles through the roof!

Chaney: Is as advertised. Big chiseled and athletic. Has shown some gusto around the rim and paint. Gym rat, and will definitely play from day one. Has been stepping out and trying to show he can hit that midrange. But feels good to finally have a guy that can make plays at the 4 spot.

Thatís what I got so far. Hopefully Iíll have some more to add soon. These guys have had to the luxury of all the former players coming back, so theyíve seen some competition between Portis, Hannahs, Watkins, Madden, and some more of the guys who cycle in and out of town. Been some good games though from what Iím told!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 01:45:15 pm by razorback1829 »

MakingPlays

Re: From what Iím hearing about the team and pickup
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 12:22:00 pm »

Good info, thanks for the report.

Everything sounds about like what I would expect.  Good to hear confirmation on Joe is being good as most of us would have hoped.  6'5, long winspan, athletic, can shoot and handle the ball, and plays good defense he is tailor made for this system. 

One person I was disappointed that you didn't mention was Mason Jones, was hoping to hear that he had been standing out as well.  I was assuming that if Garland wasn't eligible he'd be the other starting guard alongside Joe and Harris. 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

liljo

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 12:47:42 pm »

Good post, thanks for the update!

I'm going to really enjoy seeing this young team develop.

Pork Ranger

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 12:48:10 pm »

Thank you!

batmanfan

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 01:26:20 pm »

On the new guys Iím thinking:
Starter/major minutes:
Joe
Embery
Chaney
Jones

Rotational/bench guys:
Sills
Henderson

Tweener minutes:
Phillips (could move him up to the next group if totally healthy)

Spot minutes:
Ally

Dominicanhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 01:30:43 pm »

Good info, thanks for the report.

Everything sounds about like what I would expect.  Good to hear confirmation on Joe is being good as most of us would have hoped.  6'5, long winspan, athletic, can shoot and handle the ball, and plays good defense he is tailor made for this system. 

One person I was disappointed that you didn't mention was Mason Jones, was hoping to hear that he had been standing out as well.  I was assuming that if Garland wasn't eligible he'd be the other starting guard alongside Joe and Harris.

Chaney? hopefully he's a big piece of our team..

MakingPlays

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 01:32:45 pm »

On the new guys Iím thinking:
Starter/major minutes:
Joe
Embery
Chaney
Jones

Rotational/bench guys:
Sills
Henderson

Tweener minutes:
Phillips (could move him up to the next group if totally healthy)

Spot minutes:
Ally

That's something I'm concerned about.  Things have been very quiet on Phillips injury, it's been some months now and we still haven't received any updates.  I heard it was the same injury that Isiah Thomas suffered that kept him out so long.  Hopefully with Phillips being younger he'll be able to recover sooner. 

hdturner

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 01:44:59 pm »

A lot can change before first game in November. Some guys look good in pickup games but look like deer in headlights once real games start.

draftkings33

• Senior
Re: From what Iím hearing about the team and pickup UPDATED
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 04:21:07 pm »

Thanks for the report.  PLEASE no more 6-7 guys trying to hit midrange.  Go talk to D'antoni about this.

TebowHater

• DMAC > teBLOW

Dominicanhog

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 06:04:29 pm »

Video of some scrimmage:

https://twitter.com/RazorbackMBB/status/1007691711626149888

that's a lot of big boys moving really fast.. we have talent, can it gel fast enough to be an NCAA team? 

Breems

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2018, 06:18:57 pm »

Sure hope someone can shoot. All of our shooters left.

Letsroll1200

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2018, 10:03:56 pm »

Is Phillips practicing?

King Kong

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2018, 08:10:32 am »

Is Phillips practicing?

He is in a picture with that practice jersey on. So he is atleast doing part of the workouts

nwahogfan1

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2018, 08:24:09 am »

Thanks 1829 for the report.  You mentioned 8 on your report.  I assume there were close to 13 practicing.  So they did not stick out or they were not there.   Have you heard anything about the JUCO kid JONES?  Phillips?    I hope Mike redshirts one or two of these guys but I know I am dreaming. 

razorback1829

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 08:48:05 am »

Thanks 1829 for the report.  You mentioned 8 on your report.  I assume there were close to 13 practicing.  So they did not stick out or they were not there.   Have you heard anything about the JUCO kid JONES?  Phillips?    I hope Mike redshirts one or two of these guys but I know I am dreaming.

A lot of these conversations happen on the fly. Most times I donít even inquire, but am given some tidbits or thoughts. So I donít press too much when it comes to getting the information. Iíll take what I can get lol and these were the guys brought up. As I said earlier, Iíll probably have something on the others soon. And MA isnít going to redshirt anybody. Just doesnít make all the sense when it will be all hands on deck next year.

HF#1

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 12:39:46 pm »

It's a rebuild year, two years removed from our last rebuild year.

draftkings33

• Senior
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 01:59:25 pm »

Got to watch some shooting around yesterday.  Mason Jones can flat out shoot it.  Harris has a funky shot and for sure not a shooter.  Ibbi NBA body but a long way to go.  Sills pretty good shooter. 

Hawg Red

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2018, 02:20:14 pm »

Where is the leadership going to come from on this team?

The report given cites Bailey "trying to be" a leader as well as Gafford. That scares me. This is something I underestimated a little when the 2018 recruiting class was being put together and I would look ahead to this season. Granted, it would make a big difference to have Darious Hall still on the team. Not sure he'd be a great leader, but I think he would have provided a worthy #2 to Gafford and that would make a world of difference. Now, it seems like we have a sophomore with one foot out the door trying to lead a bunch of freshmen with a couple of vagabonds sprinkled in.

1highhog

• Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2018, 04:11:24 pm »

Guys, I'm glad we have the boys that signed to play for the Hogs, and in time, I think several of them could make pretty good players with 3 of them becoming all conference if they stick around long enough.  I still don't think we have the coach or coaching staff to make these kids reach the potential they could be, I've said that before we hired CMA and still believe it.  I hold out hope every season that things will somehow change, but who am I fooling,,,.  At least I'll get to sit back and watch these new players this year, this will be the best they play IMO and then they will regress after this season.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 06:56:48 pm by 1highhog »

razorback1829

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2018, 04:44:43 pm »

Where is the leadership going to come from on this team?

The report given cites Bailey "trying to be" a leader as well as Gafford. That scares me. This is something I underestimated a little when the 2018 recruiting class was being put together and I would look ahead to this season. Granted, it would make a big difference to have Darious Hall still on the team. Not sure he'd be a great leader, but I think he would have provided a worthy #2 to Gafford and that would make a world of difference. Now, it seems like we have a sophomore with one foot out the door trying to lead a bunch of freshmen with a couple of vagabonds sprinkled in.

Darious was no leader. And you want Bailey and Gafford stepping up. Itís a young team man. Give it time. Itís literally summer time and far as I can tell these guys are working hard everyday.

SPAL

• Administrator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • I like Big Mike and I cannot lie
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2018, 09:48:27 pm »

Bump

JIHawg

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2018, 11:40:01 pm »

With mostly all new players, although with some talent and size, this will likely be Mike's most challenging coaching year ever, figuring out how all the pieces fit together.  If he can get it done, we could make some noise by Jan/Feb.  But Mike will have to put in the midnight oil.

Ray Piggers

• I'm in a Natural state right now, man...
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2018, 07:59:47 pm »

I keep hearing REALLY good things about Jones and Joe. Had a buddy watch them play a bit yesterday and said Phillips was on the side but was looking really good. Said Ibby was giving Dan problems defensively but heís still suuuuper raw offensively. Physical specimen though. Was really impressed with Jalen at the point. Heís super quick and should be a great ďpureĒ point guard.

He came away feeling Jones should see starter type minutes. Said the kid can flat out shoot the ball.

flagstaffhog

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2018, 11:44:46 pm »

Good thread. Thanks for the updates.

Go HOGS Go!

draftkings33

• Senior
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2018, 10:23:35 am »

With mostly all new players, although with some talent and size, this will likely be Mike's most challenging coaching year ever, figuring out how all the pieces fit together.  If he can get it done, we could make some noise by Jan/Feb.  But Mike will have to put in the midnight oil.
Basketball just isn't that complicated.  No midnight oil needed

draftkings33

• Senior
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2018, 10:24:49 am »

I keep hearing REALLY good things about Jones and Joe. Had a buddy watch them play a bit yesterday and said Phillips was on the side but was looking really good. Said Ibby was giving Dan problems defensively but heís still suuuuper raw offensively. Physical specimen though. Was really impressed with Jalen at the point. Heís super quick and should be a great ďpureĒ point guard.

He came away feeling Jones should see starter type minutes. Said the kid can flat out shoot the ball.
This is all the same stuff I saw when I got to see them for a few minutes.  Harris not a great shooter but super quick and explosive.  Jones was huge in person and could really shoot it.  Gafford still needs 20 pounds of muscle.

BannerMountainMan

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2018, 11:06:24 am »

This is all the same stuff I saw when I got to see them for a few minutes.  Harris not a great shooter but super quick and explosive.  Jones was huge in person and could really shoot it.  Gafford still needs 20 pounds of muscle.
whats the word on Chaney and Embery, is Chaney not much of an improvement over Bailey?

k.c.hawg

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2018, 12:05:16 pm »

whats the word on Chaney and Embery, is Chaney not much of an improvement over Bailey?

First off, all these guys are gym rats. They love being around each other, and itís genuine from what I was I told.

Joe: is gonna be a problem. Once he gets stronger, look out. Has shown polish and smoothness to his game, and can hit tough shots. Good ball handler. Will probably start.

Embrey: has the alpha mentality you love. Trying to do a little bit too much, but once he gets under guidance, he will be a dog. Has shown the aggressiveness you like to see from a pup, just has to reel it in.

Ali: has all the measurables you love, just has a LONG way to go. Still very very raw. But thereís some promise there. Hearing heís had a little trouble gathering in passes at times, which is to be expected. Heís still getting used to the speed of the game.

Harris: CMA loves Harris. Is so fast and quick, his biggest deal is like Embrey, reeling it in. Has to start seeing the game in slow motion as opposed to trying to force things. Heís loving throwing jobs to all the athletes though. He will be fun to watch.

Bailey: trying to htake a leadership role. So much about Bailey depends on what mentality he brings. At times he plays with an edge and nastiness, then at other times heís passive, and disappears. Looking to see him bring it when the season comes around.

Gafford: Also trying to take much more of a leadership role. Is working everyday. Doing Dan like things in pickup. Him and Harris will be a very fun combo to watch. Both are fast and can beat the defense down court.

Sills: Every bit of the tough hard nosed kid weíve heard about. Tireless worker, and has a dog mentality on the court, even in pickup. He knows what he can do out there, and doesnít force the action too much. Will be hard to keep off the floor. Intangibles through the roof!

Chaney: Is as advertised. Big chiseled and athletic. Has shown some gusto around the rim and paint. Gym rat, and will definitely play from day one. Has been stepping out and trying to show he can hit that midrange. But feels good to finally have a guy that can make plays at the 4 spot.

Thatís what I got so far. Hopefully Iíll have some more to add soon. These guys have had to the luxury of all the former players coming back, so theyíve seen some competition between Portis, Hannahs, Watkins, Madden, and some more of the guys who cycle in and out of town. Been some good games though from what Iím told!

The only thing i've seen posted was from 1829 on June 15th

Kevin McPherson

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2018, 12:10:31 pm »

I'm told they both have been shooting lights out since stepping foot on campus.

Kevin McPherson

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2018, 12:36:16 pm »

The only thing i've seen posted was from 1829 on June 15th

I was originally told that Reggie Chaney was closer to 6-6 than 6-7, but that source corrected himself and said that info was supposed to be about another player and he gave me the wrong name with that height. Since then, I've heard from 2 other sources that Chaney is closer to 6-8, not much shorter than Ethan Henderson (who I've seen plenty and he's 6-8 and maybe a smidge taller than that). I expect Chaney to emerge as the Hogs' best offensive threat at the 4 sooner rather than later, will be surprised if he's not a major contributor by mid-season at the latest.

Keyshawn Embery had been playing very well, but had a minor medical procedure that would keep him out about 4 weeks, expect he'll be good to go by the end of July if not sooner.

Mason Jones and Isaiah Joe have been on fire since arriving. Joe is a 6-4 / 6-5 'tweener, and I'm told Jones is taller so he is at minimum a legit 6-5. Also hearing good things about Jalen Harris and Desi Sills. Harris plays on rocket fuel, the players love his motor and willingness to find them for scoring opportunities -- especially Daniel Gafford, who's been praising him since last season. Sills is a tough, physical guard who does not back down, and I hear that he's brought that same edge with him to Fayetteville (we'll see, but some guys aren't the same in that regard going from HS to high major, so its good to hear).

I'm told Jordan Phillips has been limited since arriving due to his hip injury/surgery from back in the spring. Khalil Garland is doing all he can to be ready if and when he's cleared, and I can tell you he wants to play for the Razorbacks moreso than any fan out there. He's hungry to show what he can do.

If ever there was a CMA team that had the right combo of size, length, and athleticism to create matchup problems in both the frontcourt and backcourt, including the defensive end for once, it's this group. As the OP stated, and I keep hearing it, as a group these guys live in the gym and there is good chemistry, a real bond there (this was NOT the case last season). They're young AND mostly brand new to the program, so there will be plenty of lumps taken, but they potentially could put things together in the final 3rd of the season (CMA teams tend to do that) with a shot at the NIT if not the NCAAT.

SPAL

• Administrator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • I like Big Mike and I cannot lie
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2018, 01:02:11 pm »

Thanks, Kevin. Very much appreciated. Good reports.

batmanfan

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2018, 01:16:59 pm »

I was originally told that Reggie Chaney was closer to 6-6 than 6-7, but that source corrected himself and said that info was supposed to be about another player and he gave me the wrong name with that height. Since then, I've heard from 2 other sources that Chaney is closer to 6-8, not much shorter than Ethan Henderson (who I've seen plenty and he's 6-8 and maybe a smidge taller than that). I expect Chaney to emerge as the Hogs' best offensive threat at the 4 sooner rather than later, will be surprised if he's not a major contributor by mid-season at the latest.

Keyshawn Embery had been playing very well, but had a minor medical procedure that would keep him out about 4 weeks, expect he'll be good to go by the end of July if not sooner.

Mason Jones and Isaiah Joe have been on fire since arriving. Joe is a 6-4 / 6-5 'tweener, and I'm told Jones is taller so he is at minimum a legit 6-5. Also hearing good things about Jalen Harris and Desi Sills. Harris plays on rocket fuel, the players love his motor and willingness to find them for scoring opportunities -- especially Daniel Gafford, who's been praising him since last season. Sills is a tough, physical guard who does not back down, and I hear that he's brought that same edge with him to Fayetteville (we'll see, but some guys aren't the same in that regard going from HS to high major, so its good to hear).

I'm told Jordan Phillips has been limited since arriving due to his hip injury/surgery from back in the spring. Khalil Garland is doing all he can to be ready if and when he's cleared, and I can tell you he wants to play for the Razorbacks moreso than any fan out there. He's hungry to show what he can do.

If ever there was a CMA team that had the right combo of size, length, and athleticism to create matchup problems in both the frontcourt and backcourt, including the defensive end for once, it's this group. As the OP stated, and I keep hearing it, as a group these guys live in the gym and there is good chemistry, a real bond there (this was NOT the case last season). They're young AND mostly brand new to the program, so there will be plenty of lumps taken, but they potentially could put things together in the final 3rd of the season (CMA teams tend to do that) with a shot at the NIT if not the NCAAT.

Cool report. Haven't heard much on Gabe...is he going to contribute or gonna get pushed to the back with the new guys coming in?

razorback1829

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2018, 06:53:29 pm »

Cool report. Haven't heard much on Gabe...is he going to contribute or gonna get pushed to the back with the new guys coming in?

Since we have 8-9 new players, I always prioritize them more. Not to say the upperclassmen arenít getting better, which they are. They will be better, and ready to LEAD and contribute. Gafford is developing a pretty good jump shot from what I hear. Jones and Joe will win us some games next year. Iíll keep saying it, Chaney might be the difference fans are looking for with MA. Playmaking power forward,who can created mismatches at the 4. MAís best teams have had at least 2 of them on the team.

The_Iceman

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The Plaque for Alternates is in the Ladies room.
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2018, 02:54:05 pm »

Since we have 8-9 new players, I always prioritize them more. Not to say the upperclassmen arenít getting better, which they are. They will be better, and ready to LEAD and contribute. Gafford is developing a pretty good jump shot from what I hear. Jones and Joe will win us some games next year. Iíll keep saying it, Chaney might be the difference fans are looking for with MA. Playmaking power forward,who can created mismatches at the 4. MAís best teams have had at least 2 of them on the team.

From what I've gathered, Chaney is the player that has been missing next to Gafford. That combo can secure the interior while our guards take over the perimeter. Could be a really fun team to watch if it all comes together.

The_Bionic_Pig

• VICTORY IS MINE!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • Orlando, Florida
    • My YOUTUBE profile & vids
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2018, 05:36:50 pm »

Ibby's Freshman season will focused on Defense aka to clog up the interior on Defense and to make Offensive rebounding a task for our opponents when Gafford & Henderson need a breather or have 3 fouls before the half. 

He's trying to deny any point production against a 6'11 NBA first Rd pick every single day and Bobby Portis a few weeks back. 

If he can consistently influence/alter shots (past stats suggest he will) he is worth the scholarship 100X over without scoring a point.

HoopS

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2018, 06:16:52 pm »

It was a very good signing.

If he can just be an inside presence on defense he will help us. He will accidentally score 6 points a game just from stick backs and ally-oops. Grab some rebounds and alter shots and youíve got a nice option there and one to develop slowly. It is great he can practice daily with big Dan. Does them both some good.

If Joe and Jones shoot like we are hearing, then Iíd venture to guess that we will finish games with Harris/Embry, Joe, Jones/Bailey, Chaney/Gabe, and Gafford depending on matchups and if we need more D or scoring.

Dominicanhog

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2018, 07:32:53 pm »

we will finish games with Harris/Embry, Joe, Jones/Bailey, Chaney/Gabe, and Gafford depending on matchups and if we need more D or scoring.

I've thought so all along... the rest aren't going to be game changers this year but don't need to be... and Mike is going to play 10-12, at least early..

SardisHog

• Administrator
  • Senior
  • GO BIG BLUE
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2018, 07:36:11 pm »

Jim Counce rarely scored but on defense he was worth every square inch he took up. If he can play that kind of defense I will be impressed.

HoopS

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2018, 08:24:02 pm »

I've thought so all along... the rest aren't going to be game changers this year but don't need to be... and Mike is going to play 10-12, at least early..
I am glad he does that. Those I didnít list could prove me wrong and I hope they do. And reality is my opinion is based more on reports Iím reading than what Iíve seen with my own eyes. I have liked what Iíve heard on Sills in that he sounds tough and we could definitely use that.

FineAsSwine

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2018, 10:02:13 pm »

Two of our guys are kinda iffy right now. Garland for one. Phillips, the other. Ibby is just learning the game so that leaves the other 10 for CMA to rely on. Would be nice for Garland to get some good news soon and I hope Phillips bounces back quickly and makes an impact, especially with Hall leaving.

Dominicanhog

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2018, 12:28:07 pm »

Two of our guys are kinda iffy right now. Garland for one. Phillips, the other. Ibby is just learning the game so that leaves the other 10 for CMA to rely on. Would be nice for Garland to get some good news soon and I hope Phillips bounces back quickly and makes an impact, especially with Hall leaving.

It's along and changing season.. everybody will get a chance if they are healthy.. I look for Ibby to be similar to the grad transfer we had a few years ago.. but with 4 years to learn and play...

BannerMountainMan

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2018, 12:34:07 pm »

It's along and changing season.. everybody will get a chance if they are healthy.. I look for Ibby to be similar to the grad transfer we had a few years ago.. but with 4 years to learn and play...
I would take a year of Willy Kouassi if he progresses to take Gaffords spot in a few years.

Dominicanhog

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2018, 12:44:01 pm »

I would take a year of Willy Kouassi if he progresses to take Gaffords spot in a few years.

Ibby appears to have much more upside based on just body and strength... interesting project for Mike

daBoar

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2018, 02:36:09 pm »

Jim Counce rarely scored but on defense he was worth every square inch he took up. If he can play that kind of defense I will be impressed.
Counce led the team in assists his senior year....and it was my favorite Hog unit.

hawgball40

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2018, 04:01:06 pm »

I actually thought Willy gave us some quality minutes. He played pretty good defense and grabbed some boards. I get it that he was a black hole on offense, but i thought he was a very solid player for us despite that.

NCHogz919

• Walk-On

Dominicanhog

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2018, 06:41:30 pm »

BannerMountainMan

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2018, 07:25:24 pm »

draftkings said he can't shoot.., I know it's just a drill but that doesn't look bad..
ehh just the way he releases it, if it works for him then thatís good but prolly wonít ever be over 35% in his career but I hope soo!

azhog10

• Razorback Basketball on the rise!
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2018, 07:26:33 pm »

ehh just the way he releases it, if it works for him then thatís good but prolly wonít ever be over 35% in his career but I hope soo!
Agreed. Lost of extra movement. Brings ball to his left side as he comes up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas