• 394,771 Topics
• 22,262 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know prices for North End Zone Seats?  (Read 1245 times)

bville_hog

Anyone know prices for North End Zone Seats?
« on: May 06, 2018, 07:28:27 pm »

I got an email wanting a $100 deposit to get to front of line.  I have also heard the do not require a donation, but can't find specific prices.

ricepig

Re: Anyone know prices for North End Zone Seats?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 07:31:21 pm »

$1350/$1500

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

justmakeit2thebcs

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 10:42:41 am »

$400 more per seat than South outdoor club, but includes food and bev.   Does require a donation.

ricepig

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 10:44:10 am »

$400 more per seat than South outdoor club, but includes food and bev.   Does require a donation.

Nope, no donation required.

BLS50

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 02:03:07 pm »

In the NEZ there are two levels for club seats.  The top level, with sections N108 to N119, will have access to what is called the SEC Club.  Section 108, 109, 110 and 117, 118, and 119 are 1350 per seat, I believe.  Section 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 and 116 are 1500 per seat, I believe.  The lower level of the NEZ with sections N F1 to N F9, will have access to what is called the Touchdown Club.  Sections F1 and F2 and Sections F8 and F9 are 1350 per seat, I believe.  The remaining sections F3, F4, F5, F6 and F7 are 1500 per seat, I believe.  During your ticket selection time, when you hover over one of the sections you will see the cost of the individual seat displayed (either 1350 or 1500) and the words no minimum donation required.  I don't know if that will be the case in the future.....but it is the case for this year. The cost includes your seat, and food / beverage (not alcoholic beverage) in your individual club area.  Believe if you contact the ticket office and / or Razorback Foundation they can give you a better break down of the ticket cost, as in ticket, food, and any donation (if any) to the foundation that is built into the cost of the ticket.  I believe today and Tuesday those individuals who placed a deposit for a seat in the NEZ have individual designated appointment time to go in and select a seat.  I think once those are finished, they will begin the normal appointment times for seat selection, by category, like they do each year.  Have no idea when tickets will be available to the general public.   Hope this helps a little. 

DuckTalesLOL

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 02:18:18 pm »

I was at the North Endzone showcase this weekend, so I can clear things up a bit. There are 2 price points for Upper level(sec club) and lower level(touchdown club). Middle sections(what they consider "field view") are $1500. Corner sections are $1350.

Prices are the same for top and bottom section. No donations are required. You pay $1500 or $1350 per ticket. Price includes unlimited food/non alcoholic drinks.

They WILL be selling alcoholic beverages inside the clubs though. They received an exemption from the SEC so you can purchase alcohol and take it to your seat.

ricepig

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 04:15:06 pm »

In the NEZ there are two levels for club seats.  The top level, with sections N108 to N119, will have access to what is called the SEC Club.  Section 108, 109, 110 and 117, 118, and 119 are 1350 per seat, I believe.  Section 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 and 116 are 1500 per seat, I believe.  The lower level of the NEZ with sections N F1 to N F9, will have access to what is called the Touchdown Club.  Sections F1 and F2 and Sections F8 and F9 are 1350 per seat, I believe.  The remaining sections F3, F4, F5, F6 and F7 are 1500 per seat, I believe.  During your ticket selection time, when you hover over one of the sections you will see the cost of the individual seat displayed (either 1350 or 1500) and the words no minimum donation required.  I don't know if that will be the case in the future.....but it is the case for this year. The cost includes your seat, and food / beverage (not alcoholic beverage) in your individual club area.  Believe if you contact the ticket office and / or Razorback Foundation they can give you a better break down of the ticket cost, as in ticket, food, and any donation (if any) to the foundation that is built into the cost of the ticket.  I believe today and Tuesday those individuals who placed a deposit for a seat in the NEZ have individual designated appointment time to go in and select a seat.  I think once those are finished, they will begin the normal appointment times for seat selection, by category, like they do each year.  Have no idea when tickets will be available to the general public.   Hope this helps a little. 

Guess which section filled up first, the $1350 section on the upper level that the sun was blocked around 3pm, lol. Those seats were gone Friday/Saturday, when I got my seats this morning, the West half of the SEC club was basically sold out, the rest 20-30%? The Touchdown club was close to the same, more seats taken West and center. I ended up getting top row on the Touchdown Club, hopefully someone doesn't get excited in the loge box above me and spill their beer!.

Hog Pharm

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 06:14:12 pm »

Guess which section filled up first, the $1350 section on the upper level that the sun was blocked around 3pm, lol. Those seats were gone Friday/Saturday, when I got my seats this morning, the West half of the SEC club was basically sold out, the rest 20-30%? The Touchdown club was close to the same, more seats taken West and center. I ended up getting top row on the Touchdown Club, hopefully someone doesn't get excited in the loge box above me and spill their beer!.

I tried to get two on the west side of the SEC club top row, but there was only a set of 3 and they wouldnít let me leave a single. Settled for sec 112 which closer to the middle. Hope itís worth moving from the SOC.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 06:19:20 pm »

What is the equivalent cost and section for these tickets at WMS?

I keed, I keed

ricepig

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2018, 06:25:47 pm »

I tried to get two on the west side of the SEC club top row, but there was only a set of 3 and they wouldnít let me leave a single. Settled for sec 112 which closer to the middle. Hope itís worth moving from the SOC.

I tried to get the same 2, lol.

peakhog

• Hogvillian
  • I have been to the mountain top!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2018, 06:39:37 pm »

Sounds like you and I were looking at the same seats. I got the same explanation so I moved over to Sec 111. The bottom line is my buddy and I got our 4 seats together. A lot of 108, 109, and 110 were already gone to those relocated from the East Outdoor Club.

ricepig

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2018, 07:38:03 pm »

Sounds like you and I were looking at the same seats. I got the same explanation so I moved over to Sec 111. The bottom line is my buddy and I got our 4 seats together. A lot of 108, 109, and 110 were already gone to those relocated from the East Outdoor Club.

Just saw a tweet from the ticket AD, 1800 of the 2200 sold in the last 3 days.

Horse racer

• Varsity
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2018, 08:31:10 pm »

I managed to keep east outdoor seats. Not the best but we love east outdoor club. I do wonder if the exemption will allow us to take drinks back to our seats ?

ricepig

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 08:34:06 pm »

I managed to keep east outdoor seats. Not the best but we love east outdoor club. I do wonder if the exemption will allow us to take drinks back to our seats ?

Well, they gave cups with the beers in the SEZ last year........

bennyl08

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Ever since the war I've had a drinking problem
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2018, 08:47:26 pm »

Horse racer

• Varsity
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2018, 08:54:04 pm »

Rice, there too, but there was some nosey security that tried to watch pretty close

ricepig

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2018, 09:09:07 pm »

Rice, there too, but there was some nosey security that tried to watch pretty close

Most of the ones in the SEZ were asleep, or didn't bother to look.

woodhog14

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 09:23:20 pm »

I was at the North Endzone showcase this weekend, so I can clear things up a bit. There are 2 price points for Upper level(sec club) and lower level(touchdown club). Middle sections(what they consider "field view") are $1500. Corner sections are $1350.

Prices are the same for top and bottom section. No donations are required. You pay $1500 or $1350 per ticket. Price includes unlimited food/non alcoholic drinks.

They WILL be selling alcoholic beverages inside the clubs though. They received an exemption from the SEC so you can purchase alcohol and take it to your seat.
Got to remember this. No, the new NEZ seats do not require a donation to the foundation, but if you donít donate to the foundation you donít get a parking pass.

Hog Pharm

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2018, 09:28:27 pm »

Got to remember this. No, the new NEZ seats do not require a donation to the foundation, but if you donít donate to the foundation you donít get a parking pass.

Iím just waiting for the day that my pass gets upgraded because I donít ever use mine.

LAHogfan123

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2018, 09:48:38 pm »

1HourToHogville

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2018, 11:06:14 pm »

Appointment was this morning at 10:43am.  Got 4 in Sec 113 Row 4.  Having previously sat in South Indoor Club, think I will enjoy being outside most days or nights. Want to smell the burn from the numerous fireworks displays this year.

ricepig

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2018, 07:13:23 am »

Appointment was this morning at 10:43am.  Got 4 in Sec 113 Row 4.  Having previously sat in South Indoor Club, think I will enjoy being outside most days or nights. Want to smell the burn from the numerous fireworks displays this year.

Well......if you've been sitting indoors, the only burning smell you'll notice is your forehead from the sun! Looks like they'll pretty full, I had thought these would be a harder sell than the suites/loge boxes.

peakhog

• Hogvillian
  • I have been to the mountain top!
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 07:15:54 am »

It will be interesting to see how/where they do the pyrotechnics this year with the open plaza sections.

1HourToHogville

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2018, 08:21:23 pm »

Well......if you've been sitting indoors, the only burning smell you'll notice is your forehead from the sun! Looks like they'll pretty full, I had thought these would be a harder sell than the suites/loge boxes.
Will have to break out the Houston Nutt wide brim straw hat I guess......not sure where I left it last.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas