• 394,678 Topics
• 22,261 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: WMS Strategy  (Read 6175 times)

Al Boarland

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
WMS Strategy
« on: May 04, 2018, 06:57:42 am »

I know everyone falls on one side or the other on this topic. After listening to Bo's show and him suggesting that playing the Missouri game every other year there may be what happens I put a little thought into what could give WMS the best chance for success.

1. Play the first SEC game there.

Fan optimism is at a high point and there is a hunger for football. If you wait and a couple losses pile up the desire to travel diminishes.

2. Paint the seats and make the game a white out type scenario.

This hides empty seats and gets the real tree apparel out of the picture giving the appearance of a full stadium.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:11:49 am by Al Boarland »

HogFaninMemphis

• Hogvillian
  • "Introibo ad altare Dei" -Psalm 42 (43)
Re: WMS Strategy
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 10:54:06 am »

I actually like the idea of playing the Mizzou game in Little Rock. I don't like the game after Thanksgiving being on campus, probably due to the fact that we played LSU for so long in LR. I don't know if this is mindlessly clutching to tradition or actually a good idea, but I'll hang up and listen.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

HogPharmer

• KCCO
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 10:57:55 am »

I know everyone falls on one side or the other on this topic. After listening to Bo's show and him suggesting that playing the Missouri game every other year there may be what happens I put a little thought into what could give WMS the best chance for success.

Fan optimism is at a high point and there is a hunger for football. If you wait and a couple loses pile up the desire to travel diminishes.

This hides empty seats and gets the real tree apparel out of the picture giving the appearance of a full stadium.

If you want a white out, just ship in the inmates from the low-security prison that literally shares a parking lot with WMS to fill the empty seats. They're already wearing white.

Two birds...

Mo_Better_Hogs

• DE FENSE!! DE FENSE!!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 11:09:29 am »

I actually like the idea of playing the Mizzou game in Little Rock. I don't like the game after Thanksgiving being on campus, probably due to the fact that we played LSU for so long in LR. I don't know if this is mindlessly clutching to tradition or actually a good idea, but I'll hang up and listen.

I don't hate that idea.

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Roastin da bomb in Fayettenam.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 01:21:56 pm »

I proposed the same idea over 2 years ago and YOU LITERALLY called me stupid. YOU did. Now you like the idea.... LMFAO.

TexasRazorback

• Senior
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 01:45:37 pm »

Best strategy for WMS is to get rid of playing at WMS all together. Have a spring game there for the fans to come out and see the team but all home games need to be in Fayetteville.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 02:14:23 pm »

You know doesn't every other college team play a home game every other year on campus over Thanksgiving weekend?
Also many times it has been claimed Arkansas has great fans.

If you have great fans and every other school in the country seems to be OK playing at home over Thanksgiving weekend why even give up that game?

Does Miss State or OM feel the need to play in Biloxi to appease the fans in Southern Mississippi? OM doesn't have any dense local population to draw from so why don't they play in Biloxi or at least Jackson.

I don't see LSU playing in Shreveport.  Astate wants to grow their program, why don't they play at WMS over Thanksgiving weekend?

It's like trying to argue that while composing most of your papers on your computer is best you really should type at least one a year on a typewriter because that's what your daddy and grand pappy did.

parallaxpig

• Senior
  • Man that ball got outta here in a hurry.
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 02:30:51 pm »

Best strategy for WMS involves a bulldozer.

Ben

• Senior
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 02:36:50 pm »

Its simple. Either Have Arkansas vs Arkansas State there, or just let UALR create their football team and play there. Then Arkansas can have 6-7 true home games every year, including the Alcorn States and FAMUs.

Problem Solved

rogersvillemohog

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2018, 02:47:43 pm »

Why play the Missouri game in Little Rock? This year the game fell on a very nice Friday afternoon and our attendance was pretty much on par. I think there were 64-67k at the game. Why would we move it to a stadium that has 10k+ less seats? I understand the pettiness aspect of it, but otherwise it is an awful idea.

In my mind, there are only two ways for games in Little Rock to go. The city either needs to pony up the bucks or find a private funder and do a complete renovation and then pressure the NCAA/SEC to change recruiting rules so that recruits can be hosted at WMS. Or move to a lower tier of higher class non-conference game being hosted there every other year until WMS is eventually phased out. I doubt the former happens. I understand folks have an emotional connection to WMS, but it needs to go by the wayside.

HogX

• Band Nerd
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2018, 02:49:32 pm »

Between that and A&M in Dallas, we'd essentially be losing two SEC home games a year some years.  That's two fewer SEC games we can bring recruits to visit and see what Arkansas has to offer.  That would put us behind an even bigger recruiting 8-ball than Arkansas already is.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2018, 03:11:21 pm »

Best solution would have been to let Jeff Long end them a couple years ago.  He still gets fired in the end but can be the bad guy.  The anti-Long people that were pissed because he took the game from LR would have been somewhat appeased and would have said at least we got that carpet bagger fired for it.  It would have been old news by now.  The only way this ever goes away is to stop playing there.  It's ripping the band-aid off.  It's pulling out the splinter instead of walking around with it hurting.  You do that, put up with the b'ing and moaning for a little while then everyone is fine, especially if the new coach can win at a decent clip.  New coach wins, everyone is happy. 

If BP had never gotten in trouble and kept winning 9 to 11 a year but wanted to take the next step and other schools were after him, and he came out and said, I want to stay but we are never going to have sustained success unless we move all games to LR, people in Central Ark would have lined up with bulldozers, sledge hammers, and dynamite to bring the dam thing down.

LAHogfan123

• Varsity
  • Hogzilla
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2018, 03:11:49 pm »

I live now 45 miles from Little Rock but I'm for moving all the games to Fayetteville, however, if the powers that be want to keep a game in WMS it should be the Arkansas/Missouri I don't give a shite trophy game.  The reason being that, the 10,000 plus (sarcasm), students that go to all the home games usually go home for Thanksgiving holiday, so that knocks the crowd down to 62,000 plus change that will be at the game, since the players can't seem to get up for Mizzou, and the fans don't seem to care if we really beat them, we might as well give that game to Central Arkansas to keep them happy.

LAHogfan123

• Varsity
  • Hogzilla
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2018, 03:16:07 pm »

You know doesn't every other college team play a home game every other year on campus over Thanksgiving weekend?

If you have great fans and every other school in the country seems to be OK playing at home over Thanksgiving weekend why even give up that game?

Does Miss State or OM feel the need to play in Biloxi to appease the fans in Southern Mississippi? OM doesn't have any dense local population to draw from so why don't they play in Biloxi or at least Jackson.

I don't see LSU playing in Shreveport.  Astate wants to grow their program, why don't they play at WMS over Thanksgiving weekend?

It's like trying to argue that while composing most of your papers on your computer is best you really should type at least one a year on a typewriter because that's what your daddy and grand pappy did.

I've heard about how great our fans are since I was a kid, and that's been over 50 years ago.  And while our fans were better then than now, they pale in comparison to just about every SEC team we face and same can be said for the Big 10.

RyanMallettsEgo

• See if you can guess...what I am now
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2018, 03:19:17 pm »

I think winning games in War Memorial Stadium again (thank you Nutt and Petrino, piss off Bret) sounds like a solid strategy.

Hog N Bama

• BELIEVE
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2018, 03:23:03 pm »

Best post! Spot on

Uberanubis

• Senior
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 03:23:15 pm »

Between that and A&M in Dallas, we'd essentially be losing two SEC home games a year some years.  That's two fewer SEC games we can bring recruits to visit and see what Arkansas has to offer.  That would put us behind an even bigger recruiting 8-ball than Arkansas already is.

you solve that by stop playing A&M in dallas

rogersvillemohog

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 03:26:31 pm »

Best solution would have been to let Jeff Long end them a couple years ago.  He still gets fired in the end but can be the bad guy.  The anti-Long people that were pissed because he took the game from LR would have been somewhat appeased and would have said at least we got that carpet bagger fired for it.  It would have been old news by now.  The only way this ever goes away is to stop playing there.  It's ripping the band-aid off.  It's pulling out the splinter instead of walking around with it hurting.  You do that, put up with the b'ing and moaning for a little while then everyone is fine, especially if the new coach can win at a decent clip.  New coach wins, everyone is happy. 

If BP had never gotten in trouble and kept winning 9 to 11 a year but wanted to take the next step and other schools were after him, and he came out and said, I want to stay but we are never going to have sustained success unless we move all games to LR, people in Central Ark would have lined up with bulldozers, sledge hammers, and dynamite to bring the dam thing down.

I agree with this, but the issue becomes pulling a band-aid off of a pretty sore wound when we are bleeding out from other places. Ridding the athletic department of Long and Bielema stopped the bleeding some, but god forbid if Morris is unable to find sustained success it'll become even harder to get rid of Little Rock games. It's a helluva lot easier to make a controversial decision when times are good and public opinion of the athletic department is high. The last thing in the world that you want to do when things are unstable is to alienate half the state, half the fan base, and half the donors. I feel for Yurachek. He walked into an impossible situation with the Little Rock stuff.

Darren DeLoach (semohawg)

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 03:34:11 pm »

I grew up going to games in Little Rock. My first Razorback game was there. The last game I attended with my dad was there. My first game with my new wife was there. My son's first game was there. I have as much connection to that place as anyone, but I love the program and university enough to look at this objectively. There are positives to playing in Little Rock, beyond nostalgia, but none of those positives can outweigh the single largest hurdle it presents. Our football programs biggest hindrance to being a consistent powerhouse is simply recruiting. Recruiting is the difference maker. Great coaching can only overcome so much in the gauntlet known as the SEC. Our coaching staff must be the most ACTIVE, the most CREATIVE, and the most CONSISTENT group of recruiters in the conference to keep us within striking distance of the West crown. Losing a SINGLE opportunity places the program in a position that makes this goal nearly impossible. ANYTHING that hinders our ability to recruit must be REMOVED. No amount of memories or partiality should be allowed to keep what is best for the football team from taking place.     

Redhogs

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Time to cruise.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2018, 10:14:24 am »

you solve that by stop playing A&M in dallas
And not playing at WMS.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2018, 10:29:53 am »

Best post! Spot on

It was a good post. However with all due respect to your quoted post and response, Old Misses has a really big alumni and fan base only an hour away in northern Mississippi and Memphis.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2018, 10:31:09 am »

I live now 45 miles from Little Rock but I'm for moving all the games to Fayetteville, however, if the powers that be want to keep a game in WMS it should be the Arkansas/Missouri I don't give a shite trophy game.  The reason being that, the 10,000 plus (sarcasm), students that go to all the home games usually go home for Thanksgiving holiday, so that knocks the crowd down to 62,000 plus change that will be at the game, since the players can't seem to get up for Mizzou, and the fans don't seem to care if we really beat them, we might as well give that game to Central Arkansas to keep them happy.

And that 62,000 is still several thousand more than WMS holds. Donít also assume that in the future fans from both places wonít care. All it would take is both teams being better than they have been lately.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 03:44:49 pm by Inhogswetrust »

havok

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2018, 10:34:56 am »

The only thing I could think of that would help the WMS situation.. is to find a NCAA legal loophole to where the University of Arkansas can "Temporarily Purchase" WMS for a weekend, to where it can Legally be deemed a Part of the UofA campus..allowing it to be an official visitor location to where it wasn't mostly a recruiting negative.

KlubhouseKonnected

• OOOOhh, GOOD FOR YOU!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2018, 11:08:51 am »

Why play the Missouri game in Little Rock? This year the game fell on a very nice Friday afternoon and our attendance was pretty much on par. I think there were 64-67k at the game. Why would we move it to a stadium that has 10k+ less seats? I understand the pettiness aspect of it, but otherwise it is an awful idea.

In my mind, there are only two ways for games in Little Rock to go. The city either needs to pony up the bucks or find a private funder and do a complete renovation and then pressure the NCAA/SEC to change recruiting rules so that recruits can be hosted at WMS. Or move to a lower tier of higher class non-conference game being hosted there every other year until WMS is eventually phased out. I doubt the former happens. I understand folks have an emotional connection to WMS, but it needs to go by the wayside.

The stadium belongs to the state

KlubhouseKonnected

• OOOOhh, GOOD FOR YOU!
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2018, 11:09:58 am »

I disagree that Arkansas has great fans.

liljo

• Senior
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2018, 03:49:56 pm »

I disagree that Arkansas has great fans.
;D :D :) ;D ;D :)

Everybody has great fans, man. I doubt there is a team in America that doesn't have great fans. Not one. Nor is there a team around that doesn't have average fans, band wagon jumpers (both on and off), bad fans, whiners and moaners.

You are absolutely ALWAYS wrong when you paint with too wide a brush. Always.

ALLVOL

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2018, 05:10:19 pm »

;D :D :) ;D ;D :)

Everybody has great fans, man. I doubt there is a team in America that doesn't have great fans. Not one. Nor is there a team around that doesn't have average fans, band wagon jumpers (both on and off), bad fans, whiners and moaners.

You are absolutely ALWAYS wrong when you paint with too wide a brush. Always.
BAM!!! Speak the truth brother. I love Hog fans and always look forward to tailgating at Hog games when I get a chance. Hog fans are friendly, classy and will feed a visiting fan like royalty.

WorfHog

• mupwI' tInwI'
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2018, 05:48:34 pm »

The best WMS Strategy is to thank the good people of LR for letting us rent their stadium for 40 years and then move every game (including the Spring game) to Fayetteville in our newly expanded home. 

Rambo Hog

• Band Nerd
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2018, 11:33:28 pm »

Fayetteville was basically a ghost town especially Dickson Street  and the Tailgating was really weak compared to other weekends up in Fayetteville it was embarrassing having the Missouri fans see all of this .Then I remember how much fun it was down in Little Rock back when we played LSU Friday after Thanksgiving the tailgating leading up to the LSU games in Little Rock was some of the best tailgating all year and the bars in Little Rock up in the Heights area  as well as downtown were so much fun basically the only time during the year  that I prefer the bars in Little Rock versus Fayetteville. Just to let you know none of the students want come back to campus the day after Thanksgiving and give up great  food with their families to hang out in their smelly dorms or apartments during the holidays  .The worst part was the lack of lack of interest from the very dead town of Fayetteville basically the entire week  of  Thanksgiving  or even  Dickson street that was non existent  Friday night or at anytime during the day of the game  of  any kind of atmosphere  that felt like  an actual SEC home game was going on that Friday  .
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 11:59:59 pm by Rambo Hog »

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2018, 05:46:04 am »

Fayetteville was basically a ghost town especially Dickson Street  and the Tailgating was really weak compared to other weekends up in Fayetteville it was embarrassing having the Missouri fans see all of this .Then I remember how much fun it was down in Little Rock back when we played LSU Friday after Thanksgiving the tailgating leading up to the LSU games in Little Rock was some of the best tailgating all year and the bars in Little Rock up in the Heights area  as well as downtown were so much fun basically the only time during the year  that I prefer the bars in Little Rock versus Fayetteville. Just to let you know none of the students want come back to campus the day after Thanksgiving and give up great  food with their families to hang out in their smelly dorms or apartments during the holidays  .The worst part was the lack of lack of interest from the very dead town of Fayetteville basically the entire week  of  Thanksgiving  or even  Dickson street that was non existent  Friday night or at anytime during the day of the game  of  any kind of atmosphere  that felt like  an actual SEC home game was going on that Friday  .

Mizzou fans should be very use to empty stadiums, have you been to Columbia when we've played up there? You can't compare the LSU game with the Mizzou game, but if they want a game every other year, sure, put the Mizzou game in WMS after the aTm series is moved to home and home.

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2018, 06:11:45 am »

The best WMS Strategy is to thank the good people of LR for letting us rent their stadium for 40 years and then move every game (including the Spring game) to Fayetteville in our newly expanded home. 

Never has been LRís stadium.

M L (bassplayer)

• Senior
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2018, 07:21:57 am »

The idea of the game after Thanksgiving makes sense. It's always kindof weird in Fayetteville when the kids are off on break and there is a game. It's just not the same. This would be the best choice. Little Rock was good to us when we played LSU. It can be a good crowd but the game needs to have a good opponent.

Nashville Fan

• Welcome to next year!
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2018, 09:06:11 am »

I vote dropping the aTm game in Dallas and moving the MO game to Dallas. I live in Dallas so might not be the best Idea.

HogPharmer

• KCCO
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2018, 10:41:33 am »

I vote dropping the aTm game in Dallas and moving the MO game to Dallas. I live in Dallas so might not be the best Idea.

I'd like to play all our conference games as home and home. Pick up consistent Big12 OOC games each year and play those in Dallas. We're essentially letting the A&M game be a home game for them every year with regards to proximity and we don't need that as a conference game. Lets play some of the Big12 texas school and the Oklahoma schools in Dallas every year.

zsanfusa

• Varsity
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2018, 11:14:17 am »

Best strategy for WMS involves a bulldozer.

Bulldoze then what?  I assume you are going cover the demolition.  I bet that you aren't even a Central AR resident.  The demolition of WMS would end in the same way Ray Winder Feild did, as UAMS parking lot.

jhogg

• Band Nerd
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2018, 12:18:15 pm »

all games should be played on campus

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2018, 12:32:25 pm »

Bulldoze then what?  I assume you are going cover the demolition.  I bet that you aren't even a Central AR resident.  The demolition of WMS would end in the same way Ray Winder Feild did, as UAMS parking lot.

Maybe with more parking UAMS wouldn't run a $35m deficit......

sickboy

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2018, 12:38:00 pm »

I grew up Little Rock and love going to games there as much as anyone, but if the players and the coaches are against it and it's not a financial benefit, I don't see any reason to continue playing there.

Smalltownhog95

• Varsity
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2018, 12:51:10 pm »

Its time to end WMS while there is still fond memories of it. The last positive moment there was Cobi Hamilton making 2 LSU defenders run into each other before running into the endzone as the 2nd quarter ended. Ever since then its been players running into concrete walls and the inevitable clock malfunction. The U of A shouldn't be responsible for updating it and Little Rock could probably spend the money better elsewhere. Unless some donors with deep deep pockets want to sign the check I cant see a good argument to continue playing there.

DLUXHOG

• It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2018, 02:06:18 pm »

Well, thatís what they did with Texas Stadium and it was, by light years proportions a much better stadium than WMS and had a far greater history of significance.    No ones crying over that in Dallas...

Etowah

• Varsity
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2018, 04:18:48 pm »

Play Arkansas state every year...at WMS.

We would kill'em...shut'em up.....make the central Arkansas people happy.

HogCzar1

• Senior
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2018, 05:34:27 pm »

1. Playing Missouri every other year in LR makes sense, provided the stadium can be made at least somewhat more presentable.
2. I actually think playing one game there every other year, rather than every year, may be a good solution to the argument.

TheRazorback500

• It's better to burn out than fade away.
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2018, 05:44:17 pm »

I'm from far S Arkansas and have been attending games at WMS since the 60s. I also enjoyed watching us play Ole Miss in Jackson. However, times have changed and IMO our games should all be played on campus. I'll just nut up and drive to Fayetteville.

Hoggish1

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2018, 06:09:03 pm »

Play the Mizzou game there every year. 

nwahogfan1

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2018, 06:29:54 pm »

Fan optimism is at a high point and there is a hunger for football. If you wait and a couple losses pile up the desire to travel diminishes.

What do you do with the $5+ million the AD would be losing by playing a good SEC game in LR?  How do u make up the loss of revenue?  Can we double the price of the seat?  Have LR tax payers put in luxury boxes for the big wigs?    Just curious.  We know it will boil down to money.

Al Boarland

« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2018, 09:20:10 am »

What do you do with the $5+ million the AD would be losing by playing a good SEC game in LR?  How do u make up the loss of revenue?  Can we double the price of the seat?  Have LR tax payers put in luxury boxes for the big wigs?    Just curious.  We know it will boil down to money.

We are in the black. If it's just a matter of ringing a few more dollars out of fans then raise your prices a few dollars.

wildhogman

• Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net Rocks!
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2018, 09:43:54 am »

We are in the black. If it's just a matter of ringing a few more dollars out of fans then raise your prices a few dollars.
How many recruits can you bring to a LR game on official visits?  We already lose one game a year for visits going to dallas. Now you want to lose a second and then wonder why we have a hard time recruiting.  We need every opportunity we can get to bring kids on OUR "campus". Not show them the capitol which no one outside of LR cares about anyway.  If people live in LR and cannot support the hogs then MOVE. Go to Texas Tennessee miss Fl Russia. Don't care where but if your not 100% Arkansan then get out.  And yes I tell Okies working in and around my town the same. They poor mouth my state and I tell them no one will miss them if they leave and never come back. 
Back to topic,  The only good thing about playing in LR is for the fans.  In all other facets its a disadvantage, recruiting, travel time like a road game, money, embarrassment of a stadium(it enhances the perception outsiders have of us when they see the dump). Everyone else in P5 that used to play a game instate but other then their home stadium quit years ago.  Its the 21st century buck Rodgers, wake up and welcome to it

JIMMY BOARFFETT

• I'M NOT PERFECT, BUT PARTS OF ME ARE EXCELLENT!
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2018, 09:48:52 am »

Please make it stop! No games should be played in Little Rock, especially conference games.  All conference games should be home and home.  If you still want to play in Dallas get a quality OOC opponent.  It's time to put this fat baby to bed.

Al Boarland

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2018, 09:52:31 am »

How many recruits can you bring to a LR game on official visits?  We already lose one game a year for visits going to dallas. Now you want to lose a second and then wonder why we have a hard time recruiting.  We need every opportunity we can get to bring kids on OUR "campus". Not show them the capitol which no one outside of LR cares about anyway.  If people live in LR and cannot support the hogs then MOVE. Go to Texas Tennessee miss Fl Russia. Don't care where but if your not 100% Arkansan then get out.  And yes I tell Okies working in and around my town the same. They poor mouth my state and I tell them no one will miss them if they leave and never come back. 
Back to topic,  The only good thing about playing in LR is for the fans.  In all other facets its a disadvantage, recruiting, travel time like a road game, money, embarrassment of a stadium(it enhances the perception outsiders have of us when they see the dump). Everyone else in P5 that used to play a game instate but other then their home stadium quit years ago.  Its the 21st century buck Rodgers, wake up and welcome to it

I'm indifferent. I offered a strategy IF we are playing games there.

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2018, 09:52:42 am »

We are in the black because we have been making good business decisions. We have an increased debt with the expansion and Yurachek had already said that work on Baum, the minimum of a clubhouse and new weight room, would be next, as in 2019. It takes lots of money to keep this ship sailing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas