• 9,924,481 Posts
• 399,198 Topics
• 22,882 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 new faces for 2018.  (Read 12637 times)

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
Re: 9 new faces for 2018.
« Reply #200 on: April 21, 2018, 07:16:01 pm »

I can assure you whatever school bus Guv was on I wasn't there.  The school I attended actually showed us how to look up basic terms and definitions.  Also, I'm not sure what your infatuation with Guv is, but if you two want to discuss what-if John Pelphrey scenarios, made up definitions, school buses, and spankings, please start a PM between the two of you. The rest of us are on here to discuss Razorback basketball and events that have ACTUALLY happened. 

Stop embarrassing yourself. just admit you were wrong and move on. Several posters have called you on it.

MakingPlays

« Reply #201 on: April 21, 2018, 07:59:38 pm »

Stop embarrassing yourself. just admit you were wrong and move on. Several posters have called you on it.

Guv, when i get nearly 50,000 posts on a message board, and when I've been called an idiot in every thread I've been in, then I would have embarrassed myself.  If the highlight of your day is somehow feeling like you won a message board argument because one weirdo with a picture of a cat as his avatar believes your made up definitions then by all means you have your day. I was just letting you know, people in the real world, actually use facts and don't just make up crap as they go and say it's true because that's what they believe. 

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

HogBreath

« Reply #202 on: April 21, 2018, 09:47:30 pm »

Also, I'm not sure

At long last, you're finally right about something.

Pork Twain

« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2018, 12:26:55 am »

Oh yes. We are at the pinnacle of what MA can do here, so say the same people who have projected us missing the tournament the last two seasons as we headed into February.

I am glad we have such reasonable and knowledgeable fans such as yourself to keep those with some hope for gain in check.
The past trends are a pretty good indicator of future possibilities.  Some people refuse to see that, that is their choice.

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Proud Hog Supporter!!!
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2018, 06:52:21 am »

Guv, when i get nearly 50,000 posts on a message board, and when I've been called an idiot in every thread I've been in, then I would have embarrassed myself.  If the highlight of your day is somehow feeling like you won a message board argument because one weirdo with a picture of a cat as his avatar believes your made up definitions then by all means you have your day. I was just letting you know, people in the real world, actually use facts and don't just make up crap as they go and say it's true because that's what they believe. 

I have several posters backing me up on this. You're just wrong and you are embarrassing yourself.

razorback1829

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2018, 10:01:39 am »

The lies people are telling about Pelphrey's tenure need to stop. It was John Pelphrey who inherited a true dumpster fire, not Mike Anderson. That "True Dumpster fire" is one of the main reasons Dana Altman quickly changed his mind and went back to Creighton which resulted in Pelpphrey being hired.

Neither you, nor I, nor anyone else knows how the team would have done if Pelphrey had been given a 5th year so stop pretending that you do.

Was as pure a dumpster fire as there couldíve been. Pel was awful and killed attendance, and had a toxic culture because he had NO discipline with his players. They were on drugs, out of shape, and promised things to get them here. The culture was awful and a dumpster fire. Youíre truly ignorant if you donít think that. Sorry. Pel sucked.

MakingPlays

« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2018, 11:08:39 am »

I have several posters backing me up on this. You're just wrong and you are embarrassing yourself.

Ok Guv, if that makes you feel better.  Now, go outside and do something else besides linger on a message board all day long.  Nearly 50,000 posts, what do you do man? Are you a professional message board troll? 

MakingPlays

« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2018, 11:13:06 am »

Was as pure a dumpster fire as there couldíve been. Pel was awful and killed attendance, and had a toxic culture because he had NO discipline with his players. They were on drugs, out of shape, and promised things to get them here. The culture was awful and a dumpster fire. Youíre truly ignorant if you donít think that. Sorry. Pel sucked.

No, dude, Guv is always right, and he has several posters that has his back on this.  You just can't see those posters because you don't have 45,000 posts yet, once you get there you unlock new posters that have your back when you make up stuff.

From Tusk Till Dawn

• Senior
  • Facts are stubborn things...
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2018, 11:39:46 am »

Corliss was considered by most as the No. 1 player coming into college his freshman year. See anything resembling that on the current group coming in?
How often is the #1 player in the nation from Arkansas?

HogBreath

« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2018, 12:21:17 pm »

Ok Guv, if that makes you feel better.  Now, go outside and do something else besides linger on a message board all day long.  Nearly 50,000 posts, what do you do man? Are you a professional message board troll? 
Yes....Guv is a professional, where you're more of a novice/ green horn newbie troll.

MakingPlays

« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2018, 12:36:54 pm »

Yes....Guv is a professional, where you're more of a novice/ green horn newbie troll.

Thanks for your input Catboy.  You and Guv should get out the house sometime and go on a date, since you both are so fund of each other.  Yall can discuss cats, John Pelphrey, and racial bias.  It will be a magical evening for you guys and for everybody else not having read any of your posts for a day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas