• 395,575 Topics
• 22,319 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: This one doesn't mean much - we're in the tournament  (Read 2264 times)

hawganatic

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: This one doesn't mean much - we're in the tournament
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2018, 09:08:54 pm »

OP is trolling. See previous posts. And unfortunately our fans have really low expectations in basketball these days. Too young to remember winning.

I know he's trolling.  Either that or this is another one of FCJ's "alternate accounts."

But my post still stands.  Too many think just making it to the tournament is an achievement.  Or too many hoping we lose early in the SEC Tournament so we can "rest up."  And too many actually believe the Missouri game didn't mean anything.

I remember a time when we expected to win every tiime the team stepped on court.  Now not only do some not expect to win, but apparently don't want to win...

hobhog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2018, 09:14:16 pm »

I know he's trolling.  Either that or this is another one of FCJ's "alternate accounts."

But my post still stands.  Too many think just making it to the tournament is an achievement.  Or too many hoping we lose early in the SEC Tournament so we can "rest up."  And too many actually believe the Missouri game didn't mean anything.

I remember a time when we expected to win every tiime the team stepped on court.  Now not only do some not expect to win, but apparently don't want to win...

I understand completely.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Skandar Jackson

• All-American Hogvillian
  • He's learning japanese & getting pretty good at it
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2018, 07:09:44 am »

OP is trolling. See previous posts. And unfortunately our fans have really low expectations in basketball these days. Too young to remember winning.

Been accused of a lot of things (usually rightly so) but being too young isn't one of them.

I'm old enough to remember quite a bit. Grew up on the triplets so I've seen a few things over the years.   

And being accused of being a FCJ alt or whatever you kids call it these days is also pretty funny. You obviously know nothing about me if you think that.

I love it when you guys with your heads up your butts think you know everything.  I don't take any of this as seriously as most here. I have too many other things to worry about than a basketball game.

FineAsSwine

• Hogville think tank
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2018, 09:08:42 am »

OP is trolling. See previous posts.

Funny that so many take him seriously. He wants Mike fired but as soon as the team looks good, he's first in line to say I told you so.

Skandar Jackson

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2018, 03:11:50 pm »

Funny that so many take him seriously. He wants Mike fired but as soon as the team looks good, he's first in line to say I told you so.

That's been my signature move since I joined this place...talking out of both sides of my mouth.  I'm glad you're just now picking up on that.

hobhog

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2018, 03:51:57 pm »

That's been my signature move since I joined this place...talking out of both sides of my mouth.  I'm glad you're just now picking up on that.

Isn't saying you don't take Razorback basketball seriously and talking out of both sides of your mouth on its message board the true definition of "Troll"?

Skandar Jackson

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2018, 06:03:03 pm »

Isn't saying you don't take Razorback basketball seriously and talking out of both sides of your mouth on its message board the true definition of "Troll"?

Luckily guys like you keep me honest.  I don't know if others appreciate it but I sure do.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas