RB Sports Discussion > Recruiting Forum......Kirk's Korner

OLB Jackson Hannah recaps Sunday's visit

Pages: (1/1)

Richard Davenport:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/mar/01/hannah-high-hogs-after-visit/

DeltaBoy:

Good we need that young man.

OneTuskOverTheLine™:

Sounds like he's in love with Arkansas... What used to be #uncommon is becoming #morecommoner...

247Hog:

--- Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 02, 2018, 12:59:12 pm --- Sounds like he's in love with Arkansas... What used to be #uncommon is becoming #morecommoner...

--- End quote ---

I really hope i'm wrong but he didn't seem to interested IMO. Like he just wanted to get the interview over with.

OneTuskOverTheLine™:

--- Quote from: 247Hog on March 02, 2018, 01:22:20 pm ---I really hope i'm wrong but he didn't seem to interested IMO. Like he just wanted to get the interview over with.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, he didn't seem like a talker, and pretty much said what he wanted to get across in 27 seconds, but he did sound sold on Chavis and Arkansas now. I think the dude fell in love with Arkansas, and what Chavis can do for his career moving forward.

Pig in the Pokey:

--- Quote from: 247Hog on March 02, 2018, 01:22:20 pm ---I really hope i'm wrong but he didn't seem to interested IMO. Like he just wanted to get the interview over with.

--- End quote ---
how in the WORLD could you listen to that interview and come away with that ? To me he sounded like a Hog lean.

flagstaffhog:

Go HOGS Go!

247Hog:

--- Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 04, 2018, 06:44:27 pm ---how in the WORLD could you listen to that interview and come away with that ? To me he sounded like a Hog lean.

--- End quote ---

I REALLY hope you're right. Most of the time i don't like to be wrong but sure would love to be this time.

presidenthog:

--- Quote from: 247Hog on March 04, 2018, 10:24:25 pm ---I REALLY hope you're right. Most of the time i don't like to be wrong but sure would love to be this time.

--- End quote ---

I listened to it, and it's 1 of two things. (For me atleast) either A he is a hog lean, or B he was just trying to say things the right way for the audience. (He is on an arkansas show)

If it's A then him, and his families respect for chavis (and you have to think that respect is probably coming from his parents, and going down to him) he sounded like he was being given the opportunity to play under the best.

If it is B then so be it, and I do not fault the kid for saying all the right things.

Reality is it is probably a little of both.

HogFoo:

--- End quote ---
I really don't think you have to hope, cuz I don't know how you can get that he didn't seem interested in Arkansas??  is that reverse pscyh?   cuz, guy sounds like he Loves Arkansas and the coaching staff and really likes Chavis. I don't know what his top5 would be, but id guess it'd be down to us an Tenner.   And I think Hogs would and could win out. It's good and he likes the Arkansas social media game.  It is strong.   

Pig in the Pokey:

--- Quote from: 247Hog on March 04, 2018, 10:24:25 pm ---I REALLY hope you're right. Most of the time i don't like to be wrong but sure would love to be this time.

--- End quote ---
right? best time ever to be wrong lol

imtad16:

He says the Ole Miss visit wasn't as good as Arkansas. I like that. I really like this kids size and offers. I hope we can convince him to commit early. I tend to think if you are just saying what the audience wants to hear you don't go out of your way to say the visit was specifically better than another school. I think you just highlight generic things and talk about what you liked and that's it. He certainly likes the coaches especially Chavis that seemed pretty genuine. Also, I think Tennessee is crazy not to have offered this kid when he holds offers from Arkansas, LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Miss State, South Carolina, and Florida. I feel like if they let him get away it will come back to haunt them for 3 or 4 years when playing one of these schools.

Richard Davenport:

--- Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 04, 2018, 05:07:27 pm --- Yeah, he didn't seem like a talker, and pretty much said what he wanted to get across in 27 seconds, but he did sound sold on Chavis and Arkansas now. I think the dude fell in love with Arkansas, and what Chavis can do for his career moving forward.

--- End quote ---

If Tennessee offers, they would be the team to beat.

EastTNHog:

Good ole MBA (Momma's Boy Academy).  Growing up in Nashville, we had a lot of fun with those guys.

Fun fact: The Dead Poet's Society is based on MBA in Nashville.

Pages: (1/1)

Go to full version