RB Sports Discussion > Recruiting Forum......Kirk's Korner

Jadon Jackson

Pages: (1/3) > >>

Jumpty:

Is Jadon Jackson of Bentonville West being recruited to play on the defensive side of the call? He had a picture with Coach Chavis, Coach Cooper, and Coach Smith. He didn’t have any with offensive staff. Richard Davenport could you enlighten us on this? Also how hard are they recruiting him?

Bubba's Bruisers:

First, does he have an offer?  Second, I have no clue what he'd be recruited to play.  Other than WR or DB.

King Kong:

--- Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 06:47:11 pm ---First, does he have an offer?  Second, I have no clue what he'd be recruited to play.  Other than WR or DB.

--- End quote ---

Yes he has an offer

MP24:

https://247sports.com/player/jadon-jackson-46040691

Bubba's Bruisers:

So by my count, we already have offers out to 7 in-staters.

Porkys Revenge:

He’s got a pretty nice offer list. 3 SEC schools and Oklahoma state. Maybe we want him as a 6’ tall corner.

Amityvillehogger:

Kids a ball player.

ricepig:

--- Quote from: Porkys Revenge on February 25, 2018, 07:16:50 pm ---He’s got a pretty nice offer list. 3 SEC schools and Oklahoma state. Maybe we want him as a 6’ tall corner.

--- End quote ---

I noticed his picture from his visit was with the secondary coaches and Chavis, he also had one with Morris. I thought we were recruiting him as a WR, may be a DB??

AlmaHog2011:

Freshman starter. If he was in Texas he would be a 4 star for sure.

Bubba's Bruisers:

--- Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 08:04:51 pm ---Freshman starter. If he was in Texas he would be a 4 star for sure.

--- End quote ---

Starter at what position?  And his offer sheet doesn't yet reflect 4 star.

liljo:

--- Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 08:19:29 pm ---Starter at what position?  And his offer sheet doesn't yet reflect 4 star.

--- End quote ---

6'2" sub-4.5 speed. Excellent hands, great vision-- that's enough stars for me. WR still growing.

AirWarren:

7a west. Yay.......

The_Boot_stops_here:

--- Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 07:12:31 pm ---So by my count, we already have offers out to 7 in-staters.

--- End quote ---

8. Malik Chavis was offered yesterday I believe

slamin:

butthurt down stater yay

Bubba's Bruisers:

--- Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on February 25, 2018, 08:56:19 pm ---8. Malik Chavis was offered yesterday I believe

--- End quote ---

I was counting him.  I still don't recall who the 8th is.

Burks
Jackson
Henry
Thomas
Shawn Andrews nephew, or kin
Miller
Chavis

Edit: now I remember there's a DE too.  I just don't recall the name.

HardingHog:

--- Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 09:01:31 pm ---I was counting him.  I still don't recall who the 8th is.

Burks
Jackson
Henry
Thomas
Shawn Andrews nephew, or kin
Miller
Chavis

Edit: now I remember there's a DE too.  I just don't recall the name.

--- End quote ---

DE/LB Zach Williams - Joe T Robinson HS

IronMountainHog:

--- Quote from: AP85 on February 25, 2018, 08:33:29 pm ---7a west. Yay.......

--- End quote ---
Bret Smith’s boyfriend speaks. Yay.....

liljo:

--- End quote ---

I'm sure this means...something...

IronMountainHog:

--- Quote from: liljo on February 25, 2018, 09:28:03 pm ---I'm sure this means...something...

--- End quote ---
This guy is one of the 7a west conference sucks crowd. He thinks we could stockpile the Hogs with Warren kids only.

Hogfan46:

--- Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 08:19:29 pm ---Starter at what position?  And his offer sheet doesn't yet reflect 4 star.

--- End quote ---

88pt 3 star. Very likely he gets the 4th star.

Bubba's Bruisers:

--- Quote from: Hogfan46 on February 25, 2018, 09:35:57 pm ---88pt 3 star. Very likely he gets the 4th star.

--- End quote ---

But not if he commits to UA, right?

liljo:

--- Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 25, 2018, 09:32:33 pm ---This guy is one of the 7a west conference sucks crowd. He thinks we could stockpile the Hogs with Warren kids only.

--- End quote ---

Wow. You mean there's an actual "crowd" of 'em? ???

HogFoo:

--- End quote ---
i believe he'll be a WR since he was if i'm not mistaken a top #40 WR in america.  we actually have several top tier instate recruits. I believe Burks is top #5 WR,  Henry #1 TE  ,Darius Thomas was #6 OL in america.  Seems like Wilkins(Andrews cousin) is rated pretty high as well. Seems like there is also a DL guy thats pretty good.  that 19 class is stacked in state!   

I was thinking that JJackson was a commit from when Bielema offered him.  maybe it was a scholarship. Was thinking had he committed back then.  but yeah, kid will definitely be a WR.

Hogfan46:

--- Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 25, 2018, 09:44:05 pm ---But not if he commits to UA, right?

--- End quote ---

Of course not. Everyone hates us.  ;)

MP24:

We are on some very highly rated WRs, so don't know about Jadon for WR or DB. Link has list of instate offers and first 2019 commitment.

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-recruiting-weekend-2019

AugustaHog:

Who is recruiting Tenn?  We got 6 kids to visit that are top 310 players from Murfreesboro and Nashville.  Wow.  I'm impressed.  I don't recall ever getting that number of highly rated kids from that area to come take a look.  I totally get that none of those kids have committed and may never, but that is a good sign going forward. 

WOOPIGDOOIE:

--- Quote from: AugustaHog on February 26, 2018, 11:40:59 am ---Who is recruiting Tenn?  We got 6 kids to visit that are top 310 players from Murfreesboro and Nashville.  Wow.  I'm impressed.  I don't recall ever getting that number of highly rated kids from that area to come take a look.  I totally get that none of those kids have committed and may never, but that is a good sign going forward.

--- End quote ---
Chavis and Caldwell have Tenn ties.

AirWarren:

--- Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 25, 2018, 09:32:33 pm ---This guy is one of the 7a west conference sucks crowd. He thinks we could stockpile the Hogs with Warren kids only.

--- End quote ---

Don’t be so touchy.

Hogfan46:

--- Quote from: AugustaHog on February 26, 2018, 11:40:59 am ---Who is recruiting Tenn?  We got 6 kids to visit that are top 310 players from Murfreesboro and Nashville.  Wow.  I'm impressed.  I don't recall ever getting that number of highly rated kids from that area to come take a look.  I totally get that none of those kids have committed and may never, but that is a good sign going forward.

--- End quote ---

John Scott was listed as the recruiter for Trevis Hopper, the DT from Memphis, that committed over the weekend.

greasy_corner:

--- End quote ---

Look at this guy. He wants you to look at him.  Pay him some attention.  All he has is talking trash in a thread about a HS recruit.  That we are recruiting.

WaltonCollege:

--- Quote from: AP85 on February 26, 2018, 01:46:49 pm ---Don’t be so touchy.

--- End quote ---

Haha

AirWarren:

--- Quote from: greasy_corner on February 26, 2018, 09:06:33 pm ---Look at this guy. He wants you to look at him.  Pay him some attention.  All he has is talking trash in a thread about a HS recruit.  That we are recruiting.

--- End quote ---

Calm down.

OneTuskOverTheLine™:

--- End quote ---
That Blind Side kid that everyone was pissed off about Morris hiring him at first...

Warrior Way 22:

A lot of talented guys in play. Would love for Morris and crew to make a statement with their first full recruiting class.

ricepig:

--- Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 27, 2018, 10:33:46 am --- That Blind Side kid that everyone was pissed off about Morris hiring him at first...

--- End quote ---

He can't go on the road, Craddock went to school/played at MTSU and offered all of these guys on a visit.

Tuhoy definitely helped in Memphis and at Briarcrest.

AugustaHog:

Makes sense then with the defensive guys that Caldwell and Chief have cache in that state.  Also love the work that SJ and Craddock are doing.  I never really saw Tenn being a place we’d thrive, but those guys obviously have ties and the ability to get at least a consideration from these kids.  I love that we got those kids to travel on their own dime, very early in the process.  Now we continue to cultivate these relationships and work on closing them down.  Great Jr day which we haven’t really seen of late. 

RazorPiggie:

--- Quote from: AP85 on February 26, 2018, 01:46:49 pm ---Don’t be so touchy.

--- End quote ---

Don't be such a d-bag.

Earth Hog Fan:

--- Quote from: liljo on February 25, 2018, 08:32:08 pm ---6'2" sub-4.5 speed. Excellent hands, great vision-- that's enough stars for me. WR still growing.

--- End quote ---

Good post liljo and I think you likely speak of truth and knowledge of this kid, and I believe you are exactly right.
And You are not the only one that is high on this kid, it seems the coaching staff is staying ahead of the curve and they too are in the know and doing there research. See what this coach thinks of Jadon Jackson.

Casey Dick — a former Arkansas quarterback who took over the play-calling duties at Bentonville West a year ago — sees many similarities between Jackson and a couple of standout receivers he played with at Arkansas.
“I tell everybody that asks me that he is a mix of Joe Adams and Greg Childs,” Dick said. “He’s got the shiftiness of a Joe Adams, but he’s also got the physicality and the type of body to go get the football. It’s really rare to get both those particular traits.”

This new coaching staff continues to amaze me, Coach Morris said we should expect his best everyday and you know so far, i think he is living up to that standard.   GO HOGS!

AirWarren:

--- Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 28, 2018, 10:37:00 am ---Don't be such a d-bag.

--- End quote ---

Facts are facts. I stand by my assessment of 7a west.

Arkansas Hog in Dallas:

--- Quote from: AP85 on February 28, 2018, 12:02:18 pm ---Facts are facts. I stand by my assessment of 7a west.

--- End quote ---

Our starting QB’s since Wilson have been 7A west, no?

AirWarren:

--- Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 28, 2018, 12:15:43 pm ---Our starting QB’s since Wilson have been 7A west, no?

--- End quote ---

And they have been sub par at best.

Again. MY opinion.

#1 STUNNA:

--- Quote from: Earth Hog Fan on February 28, 2018, 11:21:47 am ---Good post liljo and I think you likely speak of truth and knowledge of this kid, and I believe you are exactly right.
And You are not the only one that is high on this kid, it seems the coaching staff is staying ahead of the curve and they too are in the know and doing there research. See what this coach thinks of Jadon Jackson.

Casey Dick — a former Arkansas quarterback who took over the play-calling duties at Bentonville West a year ago — sees many similarities between Jackson and a couple of standout receivers he played with at Arkansas.
“I tell everybody that asks me that he is a mix of Joe Adams and Greg Childs,” Dick said. “He’s got the shiftiness of a Joe Adams, but he’s also got the physicality and the type of body to go get the football. It’s really rare to get both those particular traits.”

This new coaching staff continues to amaze me, Coach Morris said we should expect his best everyday and you know so far, i think he is living up to that standard.   GO HOGS!

--- End quote ---
gotta be a pretty physical kid.. to be compared to Childs. Most physical receiver to come out of Arkansas in a long time.What could have been if he could have stayed healthy..

311Hog:

--- Quote from: AP85 on February 28, 2018, 12:26:09 pm ---And they have been sub par at best.

Again. MY opinion.

--- End quote ---

no way i consider Brandon Allen sub par. He isn't all pro but he is still in the league.

AirWarren:

--- Quote from: 311Hog on February 28, 2018, 12:54:31 pm ---no way i consider Brandon Allen sub par. He isn't all pro but he is still in the league.

--- End quote ---

Fair enough.

Arkansas Hog in Dallas:

--- Quote from: AP85 on February 28, 2018, 12:26:09 pm ---And they have been sub par at best.

Again. MY opinion.

--- End quote ---

Uh, what? Tyler and BA both got drafted, and AA will probably end up as a 7th rounder/undrafted free agent. Who from a lower classification in AR has performed better at the collegiate level?

ricepig:

--- Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 28, 2018, 02:23:00 pm ---Uh, what? Tyler and BA both got drafted, and AA will probably end up as a 7th rounder/undrafted free agent. Who from a lower classification in AR has performed better at the collegiate level?

--- End quote ---

Tyler was at 5A school.

tusked:

Jardon Jackson has game.  He's legit and the hogs should be very very happy to get him if they do.

IronMountainHog:

Warren is the greatest team in southern Arkansas, well except for Arkadelphia. And that’s not MY opinion, that is according to the scoreboard last November. 7A West isn’t that great? National media thought the Allen brothers were pretty good. Tre Greenlaw and Brooks Ellis are pretty good. Three players from Fayetteville signed with Mizzou last year.

311Hog:

Go Badgers =)

AirWarren:

--- Quote from: IronMountainHog on February 28, 2018, 03:08:39 pm ---Warren is the greatest team in southern Arkansas, well except for Arkadelphia. And that’s not MY opinion, that is according to the scoreboard last November. 7A West isn’t that great? National media thought the Allen brothers were pretty good. Tre Greenlaw and Brooks Ellis are pretty good. Three players from Fayetteville signed with Mizzou last year.

--- End quote ---

Still Butt hurt I see. Over one man’s opinion.

Get over yourself nancy.

Pages: (1/3) > >>

Go to full version