• 394,659 Topics
• 22,262 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NIT Bound  (Read 610 times)

Hogman24

NIT Bound
« on: February 03, 2018, 04:32:39 pm »

😂😂

b-ball coach

Re: NIT Bound
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 04:41:46 pm »

Tues, Feb. 6       South Carolina         Bud Walton Arena                      6 p.m.                                       ESPN2
Sat, Feb. 10       Vanderbilt                Bud Walton Arena                     7:30 p.m.                                  SEC Network
Tues, Feb. 13     at Ole Miss               Oxford, Miss.                            6 p.m.                                       SEC Network
Sat, Feb. 17       Texas A&M               Bud Walton Arena                     3 p.m.                                       ESPN/2
Tues, Feb. 20     Kentucky                 Bud Walton Arena                     8 p.m.                                       ESPN
Sat, Feb. 24       at Alabama              Tuscaloosa, Ala.                        5 p.m.                                       SEC Network
Tues, Feb. 27     Auburn                    Bud Walton Arena                     8 p.m.                                       SEC Network
Sat, March 3      at Missouri               Columbia, Mo.                           5 p.m.                                       ESPN/2
March 7-11        SEC Tournament     
St. Louis, Mo.                           TBA

How do we finish? As I said earlier this year 7-11. We beat Vandy and SC and hopefully win one of the other 3 (A&M, Kentucky, Auburn). NIT it is.. we hope.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

jst01

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 04:43:17 pm »

It wouldn’t shock me to see them lose to SC or Vandy. I feel a complete derailment coming.

ADavisTheGOAT

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 04:52:32 pm »

Vandy is another team who shoots lights out. They’ll hit about 20 3’s on us.

40MINSOFHELL

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • GO HOGS!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 04:54:30 pm »

NIT if we’re lucky.

GoHogs1091

• Hogville.net Rocks!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 04:56:34 pm »

NIT bound with 7 Seniors and supposedly 2 of the better Guards in the nation   =   garbage head coaching

DOGALUM

• Best creme brulee ever
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 04:57:20 pm »

This "team" could very well keep spiraling and Miss post season play altogether. 

mizzouman

• Hogville.net
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 04:58:47 pm »

4-4

Sivad

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 05:02:09 pm »

Probably so.
If Mike’s 7th year team is on the NCAA bubble, it’s a tiny bubble indeed.
Mike is more a “Tiny Bubbles” man than Don Ho.

BDSCT51

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 05:31:59 pm »

This "team" could very well keep spiraling and Miss post season play altogether.

I believe this to be true. This team is in a bad place with no leadership anywhere to pull em out. Sad days indeed, for Hogball.

daprospecta

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2018, 05:38:09 pm »

I truly believe we can win the next four.  Before you start to say I'm a Mike supporter, this game shows me Mike has some issues he has to solve. I will treat Mike just like I did CBB, if this continues next year then I will agree that he needs to be let go.

HogCzar1

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2018, 06:12:36 pm »

With 8 games left it’s very hard to see anything better than 4-4 for a finish, and that may be optimistic. We simply have not seen any evidence that this team has the ability to win consistently against good competition.

Any hope at that point for the NCAA’s would require going to the finals of the SEC tournament. With the way the year started, and with a Senior team, I really don’t think there would be much appetite for the NIT from anyone.

If that happens, there is going to have to be some serious consideration about where the program is headed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas