• 394,758 Topics
• 22,262 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't throw my boy under the bus....  (Read 5880 times)

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: Don't throw my boy under the bus....
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2018, 06:12:36 am »

We still talking about Ryan Mallet?

lol!  Yeah, anyone that has ever spent any time with the guy knows he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  He knows football and can grasp a playbook, sure.   But guys is going to have a hard time in the professional world if he had to make a career of it.  Which if he has the right people around him he won't have to worry about it

twistitup

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2018, 06:13:54 am »

lol!  Yeah, anyone that has ever spent any time with the guy knows he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  He knows football and can grasp a playbook, sure.   But guys is going to have a hard time in the professional world if he had to make a career of it.  Which if he has the right people around him he won't have to worry about it

He is in the professional world - professional football. Nope...it's not the fun and fame that you get working for Wal Mart home office - but it's good pocket change

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2018, 06:15:45 am »

He is in the professional world - professional football. Nope...it's not the fun and fame that you get working for Wal Mart home office - it's a good pocket change

I meant if he was having to try to make it like tyler wilson or someone like that.  Sorry, didn't say it very well. 

HiggiePiggy

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Hope...
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2018, 04:38:22 pm »

I meant if he was having to try to make it like tyler wilson or someone like that.  Sorry, didn't say it very well. 

You said it fine. I’m sure twist understood what you meant.  The guy is football smart. When he is done with the NFL he needs to find a job in football as a qb coach or something similar in that area. 

Cargill A. BullHog

• Bench Warmer
  • Learning more everyday
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2018, 06:07:18 pm »

I miss big Ryan.  I know a young person who went to school with him.  She said he would talk to everyone in class.  Sounds like a nice young man

IronHog

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2018, 06:48:54 pm »

He’s plenty smart enough to be a CEO

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2018, 10:36:44 pm »

I miss big Ryan.  I know a young person who went to school with him.  She said he would talk to everyone in class.  Sounds like a nice young man

Dude was full of personality.  Had a class with and ol Michael Sanchez (mr only showed up to play against  vandy).  Was fun times

twistitup

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2018, 06:14:06 am »

Dude was full of personality.  Had a class with and ol Michael Sanchez (mr only showed up to play against  vandy).  Was fun times

I like a good personality, colorful characters is part of what makes the game fun. Cole K has a little of that in him...

Pigsknuckles

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • When you least expect it...
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2018, 09:19:46 pm »

Your Boy?

twistitup

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas